The disadvantages of living next door to an idiot

My Next-Door Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YOUUUUUU!!!!!” I yelled, pointing at the evil creature sitting on my couch.

“Hi.”

“Y-YOU’RE THAT GUY FROM TODAY!”

“Good job.”

“AND..AND THAT’S MY LAST CAN OF SPRITE!!!”

“What a shame.”

“GAAHHHH!!” I paced the living room while I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration and horror from the overwhelming thought. Kris was drinking my soda trying to hold his amusement while our parents were staring at me weirdly.

“Is there something we’re missing?” My dad asked impatiently.

“Well Mr. Kwon, Jihae here is just flustered over the fact that she was checking me—“

“YOU SHUT UP!” I stopped pacing and pointed at Kris again. We met eyes and I quickly looked away, still not used to his sudden change in attractiveness.

“That’s enough! The Wus are finally back and all you’re doing is giving us a headache!” Mom scolded.

“Don’t say that to Jihae! I’m sure they’re just arguing since they’re so shocked and happy to see each other after so long.” Mrs. Wu defended. I nodded my head excessively, making it seem convincing.

“Well now that we’re all here, why don’t we head over to your house and help you finish unpacking?” My dad offered.

“You guys are so sweet! We could use all the help we can get.” Mrs. Wu said. We all left the house walked into Kris’s and starting working. After an hour, I was still helping Mrs. Wu hang picture frames on the wall while Kris was putting things into the kitchen.

“I feel bad. It’s been 6 years since you’ve seen Kris and you haven’t gotten the chance to catch up with him yet.” Mrs. Wu sighed. I bit on my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing.

“No it’s fine! You don’t need to worry about me.” I said casually.

“Don’t say that, I’m sure you’re dying to talk to him. Kris!” She called. Kris looked up from his Tupperware arranging.

“Yes?”

“Why don’t you take Jihae up to your room and unpack together?” She suggested. Kris’s eyes moved towards mine and stared at me with an unreadable expression. He used to always do that in elementary but it’s so much more different now that he’s magically gorge—

“Come on Haeri.” Kris apathetically said, heading out of the kitchen. I gaped at him as he walked up the stair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter