.01

Time, please stop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haeyong POV

 

The morning sun greets my eyes and I smile when I can feel a pair of hands wrap around my body. I turn around and I snuggle onto his bare chest. He feels so warm and welcoming.

He groans before he wraps his arm around me tighter.

 

 

“Good morning.” I greet him.

“Morning my love.”

“How do you feel today?”

“I feel great, of course, because you’re here with me.”

I giggle.

“I love that sound.”

 

 

“Myung...”

“Hmm?” He said lazily.

“I have to wake up early today. I’m going to meet the girl. Do you want to come along?”

 

I can feel his body stiffen but I just shrug it off.

 

 

 

“No thanks.”

“Myungsoo...” I want him to come with me and meet her. His soon would be new wife.

“It’s good enough that I agreed to marry her, and now you want me to meet her?”

“Myung, she’s going to be your wife soon. It will be a good chance for you to get to know her.”

“No.” He says sternly. “I’ll meet her tomorrow, during the wedding. Until then I’ll just stay here, or I’ll go to omma and appa graves and beg them for mercy on what I’m going to do next.”

“Myung! Please don’t say like it’s a terrible thing to do.”

“You perfectly know how I feel about this. I just want you Haeyong, no one else.” He kisses my hair as he presses our bodies closer.

“Myungsoo, please don’t start it again.”

“Alright, alright.” He sounds defeated.

 

 

I want him to. I don’t want us to get into another fight over this.

 

 

“Don’t you want to get to know her? She’s a nice girl, and she is my dongsaeng, I trust her. She’s going to be a wonderful wife to you Myung.”

“Babe, I don’t want to get to know her. Yes, I’m going to marry her and she will... You know what it is..” He pauses momentarily. “And that’s it. The title of a wonderful wife should be on you only.”

 

 

 

He kisses my forehead and snuggle me closer to him. I just keep quiet, knowing that I can’t win over him. He has made his mind. It was fortunate enough that he agreed.

 

I did this for you Myungsoo.

I sigh before I planted a kiss on his nose and hop off from the bed. I’ve promise to meet Sooyun after her class today. That gives me another two hours to get ready and cook something for Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I park my car carefully before I go into the university building.

 

Lee Sooyun. She is my dongsaeng that I care the most. I met her three years ago when I accidently bumped into her. We shared a lot of interest together, maybe that is why we become really close. She is really youthful, when you look at her, you could see her bright personality that no doubt, makes every boys drooling over her. Eventhough many boys flirt with her, asking her to be their girlfriend, but she rejects all of them. She is too shy. I don’t think that she has boyfriend before. She had never told me about it.

 

She really cares about me. When I found out that I am barren, she was the first person that I look for. She gives me her fullest support and I am really thankful of her for that. It’s weird, because she younger than me. Never once she had meet Myungsoo before. I told her about him a lot throughout our friendship. She is three years younger than me, and she is at least, eight years younger than Myungsoo.

 

There, I see her talking with her friends at the corner of the building. I wave at her and she notices me as she waves back at me. She bid a farewell to her friends and walks towards me.

 

 

 

“How are you feeling today Sooyun ah?” I start a conversation as I pull out the car.

“I’m... nervous. Unnie, I don’t think this is the right thing to do.”

 

She sounds nervous and I am not surprise actually. She is still a teenager in my opinion. Sometimes she will act like and adult then, she will whine like a baby. That’s what I like the most about her. She doesn’t act fake in front of other people just to please them.

 

 

 

“Sooyun ah, don’t be nervous. You can do this. You will get married sooner or later after all, right?”

“I... I guess so.” She paused for a while.

“Unnie, can I ask you something?”

“Yes?” I reply to her as I drive the car and heads to buy her wedding gown.

 

 

“Why did you choose me?”

“Sooyun ah, you’re my dongsaeng for almost four years now. I know about you well. I think you will be a perfect wife for Myungsoo. I can feel it.”

“Unnie... You have so much hope in me.”

“Not hope, but faith. I trust you enough to be his second wife, to be my co-wife as I should call it?” I let out a laugh although it is painful to say.

“Unnie, that is not funny!”

“I hope that you will not regret this decision dongsaeng ah.” I really hope that she won’t.

“I agreed because I trust you too unnie. Because you’ve been such a good sister to me when I don’t have anyone else to lean on to.”

 

 

Ah, yes. One of the reasons why I want her to become a part of us. She has no one else in this world. She is an orphan. I want to take care of her. To make her feel cherish. I am sure that Myungsoo can give that to her.

 

“Oh, we’re here.” I park the car just beside the shop. “Let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

We spend at least three hours in the shop. We go through all type of gown to choose the perfect wedding dress for Sooyun. Well, actually, I did. Sooyun just want a simple wedding gown. She even said yes to the staff when they showed her a plain and simple white silk wedding gown. Sometimes I just feel she may not know that this might be her only one important event in her whole lifetime. In the end, we picked a sleeveless satin silk creamy gown with a white lace around the chest part.

 

Everything is just perfect. The wedding gown has been chosen, the wedding place is already book. The ring, on the other side, I give that job to Myungsoo to choose. I wonder if he already picks one yet. He better be, or I’ll kick his later on.

 

I tell her to try the gown and she did. It took her quite a while to come out, I can’t blame her though. This is her first time after all.

After fifteen minutes, she comes out wearing the gown and I must say that she looks really beautiful in it. It almost brings back the memory of me wearing our wedding gown back then.

 

 

The gown fit perfectly to her body. On the other hand, she tries hard to cover her visible bare cleavage as she is not used to wear such clothes. But I could tell that she likes the gown. It might sounds crazy for me to say, but she has a really nice figure despite her young age.

I ask her to spin around, just to make sure that it fit her perfectly, and she follows my order. Oh, this is just the perfect one for her.

 

She changes back to her clothes and as the staff working on the bill. She comes to sit next to me.

 

 

 

“Unnie, I really like that dress. It’s really beautiful.”

“I think so too. Myungsoo will be very delighted to see you tomorrow.” I and she blushes.

“Unnie...”

 

That tone again.

 

 

“Don’t worry Sooyun ah, you can do this. And no, I won’t regret this decision. I have made my mind and all three of us have reached an agreement right?”

She nods.

 

 

 

“Dongsaeng ah, are you ready to become someone’s wife tomorrow?”

 

She freezes for a while.

 

“I think so unnie. And you will be there right? I won’t be as nervous then.”

 

 

 

I just simple nod at her.

 

I'm sorry dongsaeng ah, but no, I won’t be at the wedding tomorrow. How could I? As much as I want this to happen, but I can’t bear to attend the ceremony. I could only wish them all the best from far away.

 

 

End of POV