Eyeliner

Eyeliner


I sat, my elbows propping upwards, as my hands supported my face. If anyone were to walk past, they would have thought my head wasn't connected to my neck, and it'll fall off any second. Seriously. 

"Hyung. Are you done yet?" My voice dragged, as I groaned, leaning on the kitchen counter. 

We were at the dorm, everyone else waiting for us at the photoshoot venue. We were supposed to go along with them, but after Baekhyun's freakout because of the realisation he had no makeup on, I was dragged with my hyung to wait until he was done dolling himself up. How luuuuucky.

Like he actually needed the makeup. Baekhyun was too good looking already.

... What was that?! 

"Uh.. Almost..?" I heard a soft reply from the bedroom.

"Oh my god just outline your eyes already! How much time do you need?!" I complained, playing with my current obsession, a pair of bar magnets.

"Oh em gee i am offended! It takes art and skill to use the almighty eyeliner, okay?"

I felt this pang of... whatever that pang was. It sort of ate at my organs, like a little blotch of ink that spread from a dot to a wide spill. 

It didn't feel good one bit. It made me feel like chucking that stupid black stick out the window. And we're on the eighth floor. 

"Seriously hyung, stop saying abbreviations in a conversation! We aren't typing or anything!" I huffed, as I rested my head on the cool counter.

As Baekhyun finally came out of the room, I straightened my back automatically, a wide grin on my face.

"Finally, you're done! Let's go go g-"

"Does one eye look different from the other?" Baekhyun questioned, as he blinked, that damned eyeliner still in his grasp.

I squinted, as i stared at him long and hard.

Maaaaaan, he is hot. 

...Again, what was that?!

I. Am. Straight. As straight as that pole down the street.

"Um. Earth to Chanyeol..?" Baekhyun waved his hand across my face, trying to gain my attention.

"U-Uh what?"

He facepalmed.

"Do i look okay?"

"You look absolutely gorgeous. Your eyes look like perfectly shaped, beautiful almonds. It's like losing myself in an ocean of pure brown whenever i look into your eyes. And although the eyeliner isn't necessary, it does make you look a whole lot more fierce and y. Now let's go!"

I held his wrist, dragging him out of the apartment, and honestly, what the fishcakes was I talking about? 

I tried not to let Baekhyun see my pink tint, as I quickly dragged him to the main door.

"R-Really?" he squeaked.

"Really. Even the fact that one of your eye's eyeliner is smudged badly, you still look grea-"

"OH MY GOD IS IT SMUDGED?!"

Baekhyun quickly ran to the closest mirror possible, as he erased the previous markings and started to redraw the firm, ebony lines.

Yep. That stick is so going out the window.

I walked towards Baekhyun, after opening the window at our living area.


A/N : possibly one of the shortest oneshots out there? LOL.