Disaster In The Making

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38 - Disaster In The Making 

 

 

“Just walk in and pretend like you own the place” Luna snickered under her breath as the others had nudged me slightly and I groaned. 

 

“I will make sure that all of you have a very painful death… Tsk… just hurry up and let's go, I don't want to think about this any further” with a sour expression as usual, the doors to the workplace had opened up and I was guided in by the spawns of Satan, the music immediately hitting us in the face like the ing frying pan from Tangled, ugh… Nonetheless I actually liked that movie, still was annoying with all the singing, but hey… 

 

Suho had taken the fact that the girls were kidnapping me for the night to leave early… Though he did mention something about him going over by Luhan, so I gathered that I wasn't going to see him here. Parting my way through the crowd, I had thanked God that the boys didn't take much notice of our presence yet, however that lasted all of five seconds when Kris walked over to Victoria with the sleaziest smirk on his lips and it seemed like there was more than just eye contact happening between the two. 

 

“Dang… You girls look lonely, must be the season” He snorted, failing to make a decent joke as he glanced at us and I folded my arms reluctantly, of course not missing the very high pitched shriek that escaped his mouth. 

 

“Holy …. I'm blind right now…. right?” 

 

“It's me you asswipe…” I scoffed while earning an eruption of giggles from the ones responsible for my attire. 

 

“WHAT” and as if that wasn't enough to gather the interest of the two troublemakers, Chen and Lay strutting over, I didn't know what was. 

 

“God… You ing dimbat” cursing him, I avoided the stares of the two who bombarded me with question. 

 

“you! What the hell happened to you! You look ridiculous!” Chen immediately blurted out as I felt my eye twitch and thankfully he earned a slap from everyone else.

 

“Sorry… No…. That's not what I meant… I

I meant that it's just not like you… it's not the regular you…” he said with a pout. A grown man pouting seems to be a regular thing around here. And you'd think after Luhan and Suho a girl would be used to it by now. 

 

“Oh shove a fork in it. Tsk… This was all against my will, if you're wondering. Now please… Leave me alone and don't tell the others about it” I hissed threatening them as I spitefully pinched Chen a little hard. 

 

“OW OW OW! Okay! We promise! Huhu… So mean” 

 

“You ing bet I am” 

 

“Tonight we want our princess to enjoy herself guys! So please, cooperate with us!” came Krys’ snicker as Victoria brought some drinks our way and I took mine with an immediate whiff of the drink I knew it was alcohol. Now before you think that I'm some kind of irresponsible delinquent, I'll have you know that drinking and smoking are two things I'm very proud of not taking a part of. However it was not like I was against drinking… And you know what, I deserve to have fun. Though I'm the of the century, I could use a night out and the girls, despite their horrendous acts of torture, had my best interest at heart. So it. 

 

“Okay. Let's do this. Let's show these es what hit them even if it was ing labeled” I said as I downed the glass and was followed by a numerous round of cheers from the girls. 

 

 

 

 

--

 

“I don't see why you had to let them kidnap her, you should've just stolen her back. Hmph. Who knows what kind of filthy things they're corrupting her with!” Luhan grimaced as the two entered the club and immediate met up with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter