Bite Me - No Not Literally

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Where on the surface of this earth, did you even get that pick up line from?" I snorted, trying not to break out into another fit of laughter. 

"I made it up myself" he pouted, puffing his cheeks and swaying back to forth on his heel to his toe. 

"Oh you did? Well I'm officially going to steal it" I hummed, moving over to the kitchen to get something from the fridge to drink. 

"Does that mean I'll have to sue you for plagiarism?" He asked, casually leaning over the door while looking at me. 

"That depends if you have enough proof to show you owned it" grabbing the juice from the back, I closed the door causing him to stumble a little and in turn move over to the counter where I was. 

"Well if we made it come true then we'll know who owns what" his voice was playful but when I glanced at him he didn't look like he was smiling. 

"I don't like possessive men" I stated rather bluntly as I took out a glass and motioned him to have a drink as well. 

"I'm not possessive, I just want to make you forget all about your reasoning" he said, resting his much larger hand over mine as he held the glass, once more hooking me under his gaze. 

"Are you sure that's something you should be saying to your student?" I pulled my hand away immediately and moved to get my own glass and then pour both of us a drink. 

"It's not, but you're the one who told me to make you fall in love with me" he reminded. 

"Ah, I see, however I don't remember asking you to try getting me in bed either" I rolled my eyes, gulping down half of my juice while leaning lazily against the counter. 

"You don't talk to people, you hate interactions, you almost always have something negative to say, casual things people in relationships do don't affect you, you freeze up when you're complimented, you get this look in your eyes when someone hits a sore spot that makes it hard to continue a conversation, you don't talk about yourself, you don't ask much either, I often wonder how I'm supposed to make you loosen up a little. Why are you so closed up? What sort of pain did you go through to make you this resistant?" He sighed, turning to face the fridge so that I was now staring at his profile, as his words caught me a little off guard. 

He wasn't lying. Actually, he looked a bit trouble. Was I burdensome? Even so, he knew that beforehand. I did warn him that I was not easy to handle and still he went ahead, I shouldn't blame myself in this situation. No. I was not going to. I didn't care about what he thought, and it didn't affect me when he looked a bit stressed at my actions, so why was there a very hollow feeling inside my chest?

I swallowed the lump in my throat and shook my head, heaving a sigh as Suho scanned my fridge and then closed it while turning to face me again. 

"See something you like?" He asked, and I finally snapped back to reality not even realizing that I was staring at him all this time. 

"Well whatever it was your face got in the way" I snorted as he chuckled lowly and stepped closer to me, a hand snaking around my waist to pull me over. 

"Okay Missy, since you don't want to admit it, how about we play a little game?" He asked, lifting a brow at me as I felt his fingers play with the ends of my shirt, causing me to lift a brow at him. 

"Excuse me? A game?" I asked, folding my arms and trying to slip away from him much to no use. 

"Yup. It goes something like this, why don't we try seducing each other? The first person to cave will listen to the other for one whole week" he said as his eyes met mine, all the while I could feel his finger slip just under the lining of my shirt to touch my skin, drawing small patterns over the area that I found rather comforting. 

"I have no idea of how to even start that!" I snorted, throwing my arms up at him as he smiled slowly, the kind that looked as though there was another meaning behind those pearly white teeth. 

"Oh? Well I guess you'll just have to learn~" he hummed, stepping right in front of me as i blinking at him, his finger hooking under my chin to tilt my head up to look at him, "and you are going to lose because I'm most confident in this game" he smirked against my lips, the deepness of his voice suddenly sending little shivers down my spine as I blinked at him, trying to step back. 

"Wha--" I opened my mouth to say something when he brushed his thumb over my lips and stopped me midway, his gaze heated and somehow directed to my lips. 

"You've been biting your lips again, they're all blistered and red" he frowned causing my eyebrows to furrow together. What the hell did that even mean? Who cares if I've been biting my lip anyways? There's Chapstick or Vaseline. 

"So? It's just skin. It'll grow back" I mumbled. 

"True, but just so you know, making your lips blistered and red is my job, and I'll make sure to be diligent about it if I catch you trying to take that position from me" he hummed, pulling back and reaching for an apple over the counter as I stared at him with big questioning eyes. 

What?? 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter