Taken

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 30 - Taken






"Oh hey you!" Baekhyun greeted as I nodded at him, maintaining a straight face as usual. 

"How was your day?" He asked walking over and placing himself on one of the stools. 

"It was..." My brain took a trip down memory lane as I thought of that little situation between Suho and I. Thank god the door was closed, or else we'd be toast. And not the good type. 

"You there?" Baekhyun waved a hand in front my face and I immediately snapped back to reality. 

"Oh yeah, it was boring as usual" I awkwardly cleared my throat and fixed my hair into a tight bun. The place was really hot lately and Kris didn't seem to have any intentions of fixing the air conditioning unit in the back. 

He nodded as I turned to the shelf, grabbing a few empty bottles that needed replacing and setting them on the counter. 

"Oh that . Don't worry colle--oh my god!" He gasped and I lifted a confused eyebrow at him. 

"What?" I asked looking behind to where his eyes were directed only to see nothing. 

"Oh er... I.. I just thought I saw something..." He gulped and slid off the stool. I blinked at his awkward behaviour but nevertheless continued with my work. 

"Erm... I'll just, be back..." He said shakily before running over to look for god alone knows what.  


Shaking my head at him, I ignored it and continued. The boys were in their own world, talking random things and eyeing me from afar. At one point, I swore they were talking about me but I didn't jump to any conclusions and looked away. 

"Hey!" A voice popped up and I jumped back suddenly from the perkiness of a little too happy Chen and Tao. 

"Can I help you?" I blinked as I lifted an eyebrow. 

"So, how's your relationship progressing?" Chen wiggled his eyebrows at me and I just rolled my eyes at him. 

"What are you talking about?" I glared at them only to receive a tight laugh from Tao and a thumbs up from Chen. 

"Oh you know... We can definitely see how well you guys are getting along" he smirked. 

"Getting along...? I think they're doing much more than just 'getting along'" Kris came up behind him accompanied by the rest of the boys. 

"Excuse me?" I was even more confused. What is up with all the mind games?!?!

"So, did you guys already do it?" Chanyeol asked as I cringed and stepped back. 

"Do you want to die?" I hissed. 

"Why do you even have to ask? The proof is right there!" Minseok chortled as he slapped Chanyeol's arm. 

"What? What proof?!" I glared at them as they began whispering to each other. 



"Hey guys, we're here" two voices said at the entrance as the chef dude and Suho walked in. 

"OHHH! Great timing hyung!" Lay smirked as he hi-5ed Minseok. 

"What's going on?" Suho asked as he neared us, accompanied by a uninterested Kyungsoo. 

"Nothing" I hissed, turning to leave when Kyungsoo of all people spoke up. 

"Jesus Christ Joonmyun, what did you do to her?" His large eyes grew even larger if possible and as his words registered in my brain. 


What did he....do to me??

MWOH?!?!

"What did he just say?" I squinted my eyes at them as they all began chuckling nervously. 

"YAH! Don't ignore me!!" I screeched and Baekhyun fished inside his pocket fir something as I glared dangerously at them. 

"If you don't tell me this instant I am going to--" my sentence was cut short as Baekhyun pushed a mirror into my face and I sent him a confused glance. 

"Here, see for yourself" he tried hiding a smile but that was a failure. 

I grabbed the mirror from him and checked myself. I looked as normal. There was anything wrong with my face... My hair was normal...

"There's nothi--" I began but stopped shortly as I stretched my neck to the side only to find a deep reddish mark on my neck like huge bite mark... A bite mark. 


A bite mark...
 

 

 

 


....



"YAHHHH! WHAT THE IS THIS?!??" I screamed as my hands barely reached the lovebite, trembling from shock. 

Oh my god.

Did he really give me...

H-he... I-I... Oh my god... Oh my god...

My neck....

. . . . 

"Don't worry, it's not that bad..." Kris snickered as the colour drained from my face and my eyes hurriedly searched for the person responsible for my neck. 

"Kim Joonmyun, don't hide" I snarled, stepping from behind the bar counter and over to where he stood behind Kyungsoo who still stared at me wide eyed. 

Suho's face had turned pink with what seemed to be embarrassment as he face palmed and muttered curses to himself. When he saw me approaching him  he quickly backed away and sent me a nervously adorable helpless smile. 

"W-wait! you! Lets t-talk about this!" He lifted defensive hands in front of him but that didn't stop me from charging after him like a raging bull. 

Unfortunately, because the world hates me and every single thing is out to get me, I magically tripped on my ing two feet and fell face forward. I could already imagine the embarrassment of what I would look like, hugging the floor, instead, the object beneath me was rather cushioned and definitely didn't smell like the ground. Also, the last time I checked, the floor didn't have arms. 

When I opened my eyes, I found a pair of brown orbs staring directly back at me. We remained stuck to the floor for a while before I remembered the others were staring at us and I was clearly pissed at Suho for giving me a hickey. 

As I got back onto my feet I glared at him once more but I just couldn't bring myself to do anything to him. Gahd! What the is up with this?!?!

"I swear, if anyone else sees this I'm going to personally see to your funeral service" I said darkly. 

"See what?" And in walk an overly excited Luhan who trotted over to Minseok in the blink of an eye. 

"Nothing" they responded a little too quickly as I shifted away from them and back to the counter where I sent them threatening glares. 

"Uh..um" they cleared their throats and looked away. 

"What she said" Kris added, clearing his throat but Luhan didn't seem to buy it. 

"I don't think so. What are you guys hiding?" He asked, his eyes slitted at us in a very not-so-manly-because-its-Luhan glare. 

"Nothing" I repeated, trying to cover my neck with my hand casually as I fold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter