Miss Me?

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27 - Miss Me?





"I hate things that move" I mumbled to myself as we got on the boat ride . Urgh. 

I think I'm going to puke. 

Fuuuuuuuuudge. 

"Why?" Suho asked buckling his seat belt. 

"It's disgusting and you never know when something can go wrong and then we all die" I sound so emo right now. 

"You have to be more optimistic and don't worry, I'll protect you" he smiled as I swallowed the hard lump in my throat. 

No. 

I can't handle the cheesiness. 

"That did not help" I looked away just in time for the boat to head off. 

My eyes wondered around to see the many happy couples enjoying the other rides and what have you. On the inside I was scared to death!! There are reasons why I don't take the bus and I don't like cars. Motion sickness is one thing but there are a lot more reasons to that. 

"Relax. If it helps you can hold my hand" he offered his hand to me but I blatantly refused it. 

"No thanks" I said and folded my arms. 

"Let's play 20 questions" he said suddenly brightly. 

"What?" I lifted an eyebrow. 

What the hell is 20 questions?

"It's a game where one gets to know another person better" he explained.

"Um..." I was still confused. 

"I'll start so you can get the hang of it" he said and I just shrugged. 

"What's you're favourite colour?"

"Blue"

"Do you have siblings?" 

"Yes"

"Do you like me?"

"No"

"Why don't you like me?"

"You annoy me"

"What annoys you?"

"Your optimism" 

"That's a big word" he chuckled. 

"I'm not stupid you know" I scoffed. 

"Sorry. Why are you a delinquent?" 

"I chose to be this way"

"Why did you choose to be that way?"

"Rebellion"

"What?"

"Next question" I avoided it. 

"Where are your parents?"

"Somewhere in Seoul" I shrugged. 

"Do you hate them?" His tone softened and when I looked at him he was looking out at the park. 

"Yes" I answered truthfully and with that our eyes met. For the first time in a long long while someone has asked about my parents. No one ever really cared so there was no one to ask but when he asked just now I felt like he wasn't faking it.

"Is it wrong to ask why?" He finally spoke. 

"Not wrong. Just out of place" I kept my poker face but something in my chest began hurting as he nodded and looked away. 

"Then I'll stop here. Your turn" he tried to smile but I could tell it was forced. 

"Why are you an ?" 

"I need the money"

"What about your family? Do you have siblings?" 

"I have an older sister" 

"Why do you need the money?" 

"I want to prove something"

"What do you want to prove?"

"I want to prove to myself that I don't need my parents money and fame to live my life" he said firmly, quite unlike his normal friendly exterior. 

"Then you're from a wealthy background?" I asked confused. 

"Yes but... When I was 18 my parents wanted to get me married for a business deal but I didn't want to forsake myself to someone and ruin their life so I told them about it but they were ignorant and still went on. 

I decided that I couldn't cheat the other party and I ran away from home. Two months laters, I was accepted into Seoul University and they found me there but I refused to return home. I met Luhan and Kris who helped me with a place to rent and since my mom decided to punish me. They stopped funding my school fees so I had to fend for myself. 

However, after a lot of struggling, I was able to get a job as a replacement teacher at your school. So I guess, not all rich people live happily ever after." And with that the boat reached the stop and we came off. 

I couldn't help but look at him in a different light. Who knew we'd actually have similar situations. Of course, I never had to marry or anything. At least I don't remember but...

Maybe I should give him a little credit... He's still able to smile even after all that. Etch. I still don't like him. 

"So....you hate your parents?" I asked as we walked around. 

"Not really. I should be thanking them. They brought me into this world and if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here, next to you" he smiled but it resembled a smirk more than anything as he walked off and I mentally cursed him. 

"YAH!" I hissed. 

"Hey look! Cotton candy!" He pointed and ran off. 

"YAH! Don't avoid me!" I exclaimed and reluctantly followed him. 

Aish. 

I will get grey before my time!


"Here, blue for you" he grinned cheekily and handed be a bag. 

Oh gross. 

The sweetness. 

It's too much. 

I can't...

This is pure sugar!

And I'm not talking bout Kim Joonmyun. 

"Hey, you there?" He waved his hand in front of me, breaking my thoughts. 

"I can't eat this. I'll get diabetes and cavities and I'll die" I said eyeing the candy floss darkly. 

"Why do you talk about death so lightly?" He asked.  

"That's because I don't fear it. I welcome it" I smirked and looked around for a stable place of interest. 

My vision was blocked by a consistent Mr Kim who insists on popping up in front of me like some weirdo spy. URGH. Look at that hair! I can't stand the curls!!

"Want to go on that?" He asked pointing to a very nerve wrecking ride. 

"No" I glared. 

What part of I hate things that move does this man not understand?

"Aw come on. It'll be fun" he pestered, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. 

If he weren't my teacher/boyfriend/person, I would've beaten him to a pulp. But I can't do that because then I would feel bad for him and I already picture his hopeless looking face. 
 



"you! Ahh... Don't.... Please..." He moaned as his eyes welled up slightly at the impact of my lashes. 

"It hurts.... I don't think I'll last...." 




 

































Please Subscribe to read the full chapter