Monday

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16- Monday
 

 

 





And so the unfaithful day has arrived. I still can't believe I asked my teacher out. Oh god. I'm so going to regret this, I can already feel it! As I entered the club I was greeted by Lay who looked at me curiously.

"Oh! Anneyong! Why are you here so early?" He asked.

"I'm not staying..." I said with a straight face.

"Ok but while you're here can you just carry this to Chanyeol over there?" He asked. I took the bag from him as he disappeared to the back.

Walking over I handed the ramen haired boy the bag and stared at him curiously.

"What's in it?" I asked staring at him as he smiled creepily.

"My daily dose of crack" he grinned with his contrasting deep voice.

"Your what?" I asked looking at him as though he grew a second head.

His hand dipped into the bag and he pulled out... A chocolate bar. This . Really?! I swore he was actually on crack! AISH! Shaking my head I turned back to the entrance and looked out for Mr. Joonmyun.

It was barely a few minutes I waited when I saw him walking towards the place. I walked out and blocked his path from entering. The last thing I needed was other people knowing about this.

"Are you ready?" I asked as he looked up with big eyes before stepping back and nodding.

"Please lead the way" I said folding my arms across my chest.

He turned to the opposite direction and walked next to me. I stole a few glances and noticed he looked completely dorky. Oh god. Seriously? Can't I just shave off that stupid curly hair of his?!?! Gross!! And it's RED on top of that! Shuddering at the moment. He was wearing a really geeky sleeved sweater and his Harry potter glasses didn't help one freaking bit.

My goodness... What a makeover can do! I looked away and tried inching away from him but the limited space on the walkway left me with no other choice.  At least our shoulders weren't touching...or any part of our bodies for that matter of fact. As we continued down the walk way I noticed we were leaving the city area and slowly entering a much less civilized area.


"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's not too far, you'll see!" He smiled cheekily at me and waved it off. Oh god that was so cheeky I felt like I was putting on a few pounds on my face.

Creepy creepy teacher.


When we were a few miles away from our starting point, he finally decided to stop walking in front of a gigantic pink building. Oh please don't tell me it's what I think it is!


"You'll love their bubble tea!" He grinned from ear to ear. Oh , it is! No no no. I'm not entering that pink building.

"You're kidding right?" I asked, staring at him blankly.

"Nope! Come on" he opened the door and waited for me.

Relax... It's just this once. After this, I'll just erase this horrible memory. Urghhh. This is worst than studying.

"You coming?" He asked.

"Ye ye" I muttered and walked in. He guided me to a seat as a waitress approached us in a frolocky weird Tokyo mew mew kind of maid outfit. Don't ask how I know about that.

"Anneyong, I'm Jessica. May I take your orders?" She asked in this really high pitched sickening voice. Oh god I'm getting a toothache already.

"Regular Chocolate bubble tea please" he said as I hesitated in touching the hot pink menu, just incase I burn or melt or something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter