Date?

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 - Date?
 

 

 

 





"What? That's against the rules!" he exclaimed.

"Kay then say bye bye school" I teased.

"Wait wait wait! Ok, let's think about this for a minute..." he began.

"Ok"

"Do you like me?"

"No"

"Then why did you ask me to go out with you?" he said confused.

"I just want to..." find out what it's like to go on dates... Because I've never been on one.

"....but...but...." he gaped.

This just gets awkwarder and awkwarder by the minute.

"You know what never mind" I suddenly felt stupid asking and....threatening him. Yeah I should really keep my mouth shut.

As I neared the door I heard him speak.

"Are you free Monday after school?" he asked. Immediately i turned to look at him. Did he seriously just ask that?!


"It's illegal to date a student Mr Teacher" I really need to make up my mind. He scratched his neck awkwardly as I sighed. This probably isn't going to be one of my best decisions but I'm taking the risk.

"Actually I have work at 6pm so yes, anytime between after the school bell has rung and 5:30 I'll be free" I said.

"Great, can you meet me here after school then?" he asked.

"Sure"

"And please don't come in your uniform" he noted.

"Like hell I would" I scoffed.

"Ok...well...." he seemed at a lost for words.

"You may go back to your hoe-courting-job" I said nonchalantly and I swore his face turned slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter