Seeing WHO Here?!!

Suho? My Teacher Is My Boyfriend?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 - Seeing WHO Here?!!








School ended faster as I had hoped and I quickly left before I could run into ‘anyone’ in particular. Making my way home I changed into something comfortable before waiting for the hours to pass until it was time I headed down to EXO. Something at the back of my brain was telling me that something was going to happen and I wasn’t going to like it… yup… As I neared the entrance of the club I found the others carrying about their business as usual. The club was beginning to fill as the lights came on.


“OH! you! Hello!” the ramen haired guy waved happily at me with a huge grin.
I just lifted my hand at him as the others became aware of my presence. When I made my way behind the counter Kris walked over to me and handed me a shirt and pants.

“Your uniform” he said. I picked it up and noticed that it was designed for a male. Lifting an eyebrow at him he grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

“We don’t have female workers, sorry” he apologized. I just nodded and went to the bathroom to change. When I returned I fixed myself behind the counter once more and looked at the drinks. They were all familiar names and I knew exactly what to do with them, it wasn’t that hard to decipher since… well… it’s a long story and I don’t have time for that. Moving on. Kris walked over and eyed me up and down.

“It’s ok…” he said rubbing his chin. I rolled my eyes and turned to leave when I bumped into someone and bounced into the countertop behind me. Ouch. Seriously, are people blind or something?! Can’t they see before walking!? Looking up I glared at the person.


What the….

“you?!?!”  “Luhan?!”

We exclaimed each other’s names at the same time.

“What are you doing here?” I asked eyeing him weirdly.

“I should be asking you that!” he scoffed.

“Don’t give me that tone mister” I glared.

“Ok, ok, fine! I’m on a date” he grinned cheekily and pointed to a girl seated at one of the tables. I sighed and rolled my eyes at him.

“Dude, I'm just waiting on the day you meet your match” I shook my head at him. He gave me a shocked expression and pouted.

“That is how you treat your lovely oppa who helped you in troubled times?” he faked a tear as I punched his shoulder.

“What ‘oppa’? Do you want to die?” I asked with a dark expression.

“No no no no no! I'm fine thank you!” he backed away with a nervous smile and headed over to the girl planting a sloppy kiss on her face. Oh ew. Disgusting…


“So you and Luhan know each other?” a voice asked to my left. I jumped and looked at the person.

“What the hell Kris!? How long have you been standing there?” I asked.

“Um... you were speaking to me first...” he said.

“Oh.. right… ahem, yeah. I know him” I said organizing the drinks.

“Huh… don’t tell me…” he trailed off and I immediately knew where he was going.

“No! I would never Luhan! And how do you know him?” I asked.

“Oh.. ok.. and he’s an old friend” he said with a smile.

“Whatever” I mumbled.

“Be nice ok” he said before leaving me to my job. I mocked him behind his back and rolled my eyes. Ye ye ye.





“Joonmyun can I speak with you for a minute?” the elder man asked as the young teacher exited his classroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter