Final

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Taemin POV~
It's been two years since I last saw him. I missed his so but when jonghyun had contracts in Incheon I would give him letters to send to Minho. We would keep in touch that way it's under the radar. I straightened up my Graduation gown as key umma check me over. That's right. Today I was graduating. I was hoping Minho would Come back before I graduate but sadly I haven't heard from him in two months. I think he forgot about me. Maybe he would come back but I shouldn't hope too much. "My baby I can't believe youre already graduating. It seemed like only yesterday I was leading you around and picking out clothes for you."

"umma that was yesterday." I say with a smile as I put on my blue cap the tassel hanging to the left side. "Let's go." I tell key as I pick up my speech and head for the door. 

"Ladies and gentlemen please help me welcome our valedictorian for our graduation class. Give it up for Lee Taemin." my home room teacher announced and applauses sounded as I walked onto the stage in the sunny football field. 

Taking my place at the podium I begin my speech. Not to long not to short. "Teachers. Children. Parents. Peers. Friends. Life is short. So ill be quick. At the beginning Your life is laid out for you. Your parents set you on certain roads to become doctors or lawyers. When your in school you find out what your good at what or not but still continue on the same road. As you get experience and realize your potential you start doing other things but to please society and your family. We need to get off the path that was laid out for us and start our own. As confusius said "Wherever you go. Go with all your heart" hes saying whatever you do, do what you love the most. No matter what you love or who you love follow your heart. If its what you want to do then do it. Don't let people stop you or get in the way. Stand up for yourself and your friends. Make sure that you be the very best you can be. As we leave this school we might not see each other again for a long time. So I have a challenge for you. follow your heart and live your dreams and when we meet again we'll see How happy you are. Plan for your future anything can happen so live your life to the fullest. We will be going out into the world, each of us on different paths, following different dreams. May you have every success, may you work hard and play straight, may you hold your head high, may our paths still cross from time to time and may you go with all your heart! Thank you." as I bowed many people stood up and applauded. I make my way back to my seat and the ceremony continues. A few more speeches are made and they begin to hand out diplomas. 

"Liu Amber, Lee Minho, lee Taemin..." as my name is called I stand up and head to the stage. Shaking the principals hand I take my diploma from him and look to the crowd as key and jonghyun stand up to take my picture. Next to them sat a man with dark hair whom I could barely see behind the others that were standing in front of them. Walking off stage ad back to my chair I try to catch a glimpse of the mysterious man be he seemed to have disappeared. "Alright class. Diplomas are out now you may flip you tassels to the other side." the principal says and we comply doing as he says. "Congratulations you all are done. You may now throw your caps." he spoke and many people whooped and yelled excitement in their bodies.  We all threw our hats up into the air and hugged one another. As we all cleared out of the stadium everyone gathered at the reception area in the soccer field. Key umma and jonghyun appa walked over and hugged me getting more pictures. 

"How does it feel to be out of high school and going to college?" jonghyun asked and I shrugged. 

"It feels the same. If Minho were here it would be different." I replied as they both turn to look at each other with a smile. 

"We got you a little surprise for graduation. Close your eyes." key said and I did. He turned me around told me to open them. As I did the man from before was standing by the fence under a cheery blossom looking at the ground. As he looked up our eyes locked and I ran to him jumping into his arms tears in my eyes. 

"You remembered. I thought I would never see you again." I whisper to Him as he held me to his broad muscular chest. 

"How could I forget? I told you I would come back. I kept this promise. I finally finished. Now we can be together again. I promise I won't leave you. Not again." he said kissing my lips. I kissed back letting him hold me tightly. My life was going to change for the better. Something was bothering me though. I told him my secret but he never told me about his tattoo meaning. 

"Minho. You never told me what your tattoo meant." I say quietly between our kiss."I told you my secret you promised to tell me yours."

"I'd forgotten about that. It's the 24 day of the 6 month of the year '01. That's the date our parents died. We vowed from that day that we stay by each others side. Of course we did the bat we can till he died. So I got the tattoo to remember him." he said still kissing me. I nodded as key and jonghyun walked over saying we should all go out to eat. We happily agreed. My life was definitely better now. Nothing can get in our way. Nothing will Ever be normal. But it wasn't a bad thing. I could now be with the man I love and  we would never be targeted again.