2

I didn't mean to kidnap you
~Minho POV~ When I woke up the next morning I found we had somehow ended up in an awkward position. I was laying on the entire couch and the boy was laying in between my legs head on my chest and arms wrapped around my torso. Our legs were entwined and I realized he was still sound asleep. I put my hand on his head and ruffled his hair slightly enough to wake him up. He hummed slightly his eyes still closed. 

"Time to get up."I say petting his cheek. He mumbled something about 5 more minutes and snuggled deeper into my chest. I blushed a little at this and gave in. 5 minutes later I tried again and he got up. We paid for the room and got back to the car. I was still a wanted man so we had to drive carefully. "I never did catch your name." I said looking over at him. 

"My names Lee Taemin." he replied with a smile on his face. The smile made my heart melt and my face brighten. He was beautiful. 

"can I call you Minnie?" I asked and he nodded looking out the window again. We successfully got out of Seoul without detection. Driving all day we stopped once for food and then continued till Chongju. That's when we stopped at an old run down bar. Taemin was starving and I could use a drink. The bar had about 4 people there watching the news. And what do you know it had a segment on me kidnapping Taemin. When they saw us their faces lit up at the 1000 dollar reward. I backed up Taemin to the wall as they came at us. One pulled out a knife and swung out  missing me by an inch. Three grabbed me and started to punch me as I thrashed at them. The other was trying to get a grip on Taemin who started to panic. I punched one and kicked out at the other bringing two down and knocking them out. I threw the other guy at the one holding Taemin knocking him to the ground. Taemin ran over to me and hugged me with one hand while as he gripped his side. I rushed him out of the bar before the others could get up and we got into the car and I hit the gas driving off and away from there.  "Minho." Taemin said with a pained look on his face. 

I look over at him and realize his hand is still holding his side. Pulling the car over to the side of the road I take his hand from his side and see it covered in blood. "This is bad." I say and take off my shirt. "Stick this to your side till I find us a place for the night." I tell him while I hand him my shirt. He stuck it to his side and let out a small whimper. I found a small motel where we could stay. It wasnt the best cheap place to stay but it would have to do. I picked Taemin up bridal style and brought him to the room gently laying him on the bed. The white shirt he held to his side was now stained red with blood. I told him to wait here while I ran to the store paying for soap, needles and thread then running back. He was still laying there when I got back but he was in more pain than ever. I pulled off his shirt and saw something I didn't expect. There were deep blue and black bruises all over his body and many scars. I was so caught up in his body that I only realized what I was supposed to be doing when he let out a small whimper. I quickly get to cleaning the gash and realize it was from the knife the guy had. It missed me by an inch but it hit Taemin pretty deep. Taking the needle and thread I start to patch his cut as a few tears escape his eyes. I wipe them away and hum a song to him to keep him calm. When I finished he had almost settled into sleep but I wouldn't let him. He needed to clean himself up. I picked him up and took him to the small bath they had in the bathroom. He had lost a lot of blood and could barely stand.

Filling up the tub with warm water I carefully take off the rest of his clothes and set him in the tub. His head rest to the side of the tub while I took the small hand towel with soap and cleansed his body. Draining the water I grab a towel that was hanging behind the door then wrapping it around his soaking body. Drying him a little I lay him back on the bed covering him with the thin blanket. He shivered a bit and curled into the Cover as I sit down in a chair that I pulled over to the side of the bed. "M-Minho Hyung. Can you sleep in the bed with me?" Taemin said barely above a whisper. I have a small smile and crawled in the bed next to him. He curled up into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. "Minho Hyung. What's the tattoo on your back mean?"he asked eyes closed and his voice sounded weary. 

"I'll make you a deal. When you tell me why you have bruises and scars all over your body then I'll tell you what it means." I whisper in his ear. He nodded in response then fell asleep. He was so cute. Why was he still with me though. I gave him so many opportunities to walk away but he didn't. He followed me anywhere. I had to admit I did kind of like him but I knew he was just afraid. He wouldn't like me back. I'm a convict. A criminal. It wasn't my fault though. I didn't kill those people. I going to find out who framed me.