17

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Taemin POV~
I sat in the corner of my room cowering in fear at the man standing over me with a long whip kind of like the one Indiana jones had. My body had many red mark all over it and my eye was turning blue from the earlier beating. He brought it down on my body again causing me to yelp. Where's Minho? He said he was going to protect me. I wish he was here. When it came down on my back I winced at the pain as tears rolled down my face. I tried to hide them but he caught sight of them glistening. "So your crying now. Your a sorry child. I thought you would have hardened your heart up by now but your still as sensitive as ever." he said grabbing my throat. I gripped his hand as he squeezed it pulling me up to my feet. Dragging me to the bathroom he throws me in the bathtub and held me under the freezing water. Thrashing around I tried to escape his grasp kicking him in the face. ". You bastard." he screamed letting me go and I crawled out of the tub gasping. Air. I need it badly. Stay alive and Minho will save you. Suddenly a kick to the face sent my head flying back into the porcelain toilet bowl and hearing a crack. I knew it wasn't the toilet as I see stars and drops of red falling from my head. Hearing the doorbell ring my father leaves me and locks me in the bathroom. Maybe he is right. Maybe I should harden my heart. If I do that the pain won't hurt anymore. If I do that no one will be able to hurt me anymore. No one. I heard some sort of fight outside the door but the throbbing in my head was louder causing me to whimper. There was now a pool of blood surround my body then rattling for behind the locked door. My vision was slowly fading as the door was kicked open and a familiar looking blur picked up my limo body. I wanted him. My knight. My Minho. No. I can't. I need to harden my heart.