Been really busy sorry

I didn't mean to kidnap you

 

~Minho POV~
I knew very soon they would come to get me and I was prepared. Key and jonghyun promised me that they would take care of Taemin while I was in jail. He would go to therapy and visit me often. When Chief Kim walked in I had Key take Taemin to go get some food from the cafeteria. "Choi Minho."

"chief Kim. I'll voluntarily go back to prison but promise me that lee Taemin won't go back to his household ever. He has already been through a lot and doesn't need the stress from his parents." I requested and Chief Kim laughs. 

"I actually came here to thank you for your help in our investigation. We arrested you as bait for Heechul. You were never really being persecuted." he said then continued "on the other hand lee taemins parents picked him up this morning." this news startled me I jumped out of the bed and unattached myself from all the wires and stuff. 

"No he can't go back sir. They hit him. They abuse him. I told him I wouldn't let him go back. I need to find him. Please do you have his address?"

"Um yeah it's xxxx SM street. Ill go with you as backup."

"No sir it's ok. I have jonghyun and Key." I say before rushing out of the room to find them. They were in the cafeteria eating when I told them what happened. Key immediately turned umma mode and we all ran and got into his car. Please please be ok.