Chapter 34

DeJa Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How did you...?”

Choikang smirked and pointed at his own head. “Our brains can work wonders, haven’t you noticed? Now, bring her to me. I’d like to do it using my own hands.”

“You stay away from her!” Changmin then charged towards the people who were dragging his wife with all the strength that he had left. All the pain on his body meant nothing to him now. He had to save her.

“Tch... After everything that she’s done to the family, you’re still defending her?”

“She’s done nothing wrong!”

“Nothing? Nothing? Wake up, brother! She killed everything! She destroyed our family! She’s the outsider who brings shame to the clan. We must get rid of her!”

“I’m not your brother,” Changmin hissed and snatched Min Hee’s arms away from those people. But to his surprise, Min Hee snatched it back and ran a distance away from all of them. Changmin looked puzzled. Even Choikang’s men were confused.

“Who are you people?” she whispered in between her cries. “Who are you? I don’t know you. I don’t know you...” she chanted continuously and finally knelt down, holding herself. Her eyes looked at nothing in particular. She was blank.

“Aww, honey,” Choikang cooed. “Don’t you remember me? I know we’ve only met once. But aren’t I as handsome as your hubby? You can’t possibly have forgotten me.”

Slowly, Min Hee lifted her eyes to look at Choikang. Then she turned towards the hopeful Changmin who still had his arms wide open for her. But she gave no signs of recognition to either of them, and silently cried again.

“It seemed like I did hit her really hard that night.” Choikang pretended to be thinking. “She lost her memories, right? Oh I’m so sorry, but I think now she’s losing her mind too,” he chuckled.

However, Changmin paid no attention to his words and continued to wait for Min Hee to say something more. He went closer. But with every step he took, it felt like he’s only pushing her further away. He can’t let it be like this. He can’t let Choikang win!

“Can you just drop that act, Shim Changmin? It’s pathetic. Now move away so that I can have a clear shot,” Choikang said and pointed his revolver at Min Hee’s direction. He was aiming for her brain.

Being the stubborn lord that he is, Changmin remained his stand. “If you want to kill her, you’ll have to kill me too.”

Choikang lowered the revolver by a few inches and stared into his twin’s eyes. The people around them watched and held their breaths. Junsu knew Choikang’s intentions and he definitely won’t let it happen. Not again and not ever...

“Well,” Choikang began and repositioned his aim. “If that’s what you wish.”

BANG!

“Changmin!”

“Milord!!!”

And everyone else gasped.


“Damn you, Choikang! You really have no humanity left in you, do you?” Junsu barked within all the sounds of panic. All attention were diverted towards him who was now surprisingly standing in between Changmin and Choikang, clutching his bleeding shoulders hard. “Are you really aiming for revenge, or do you just want power? You think I don’t know. It was you who killed the late master!”

Choikang pretended to gasp, while SongSun’s eyes bulged.

“Child, tell me you didn’t.” SongSun took a few steps forward. “Boy, tell me it’s not true. It was an accident.”

“Sorry old man, but I did kill him.” And evil laugh erupted and the hall echoed miserably. “I wanted to come home, but daddy won’t let me. So I killed him. End of story. What’s left in my way now is him and her. And now, you too,” Choikang said and pointed at Junsu calmly.

“You...” Junsu started. But before he could finish his words, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter