Chapter 33

DeJa Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Onnie? Onnie, tell me what’s wrong,” InKyung continue to whisper to Min Hee’s ears as she hugged her sister-in-law closely. “Why are you saying things like that all of a sudden?”

No replies were heard. Min Hee’s shoulders continued to hunch and shiver. She hadn’t stop crying.

“Onnie, please don’t cry. I’m here for you,” InKyung continued to console her, but it only made Min Hee cry louder. “Please Onnie, we must keep silent. They must not know that we’re down here. Please...”

“I...” Min Hee tried to speak, only to end up choking on her own tears. But she fought it. She needed to get this out of her chest, no matter what the current situation was. She was on the verge of an emotional breakdown. “I l-love your brother, b-but I d-don’t unders-stand...”

With each memory that came back to her, no matter how much it has answered most of her questions, her trauma will always get the best of her. She was starting to go crazy. Literally. If only she can find the last missing piece to the puzzle. Or maybe… just maybe... death is a better answer for her.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Changmin limped silently down the halls of his home. His weapon was clutched tightly between his fingers, his conscious alerted. Gunshots were heard fired in random intervals and cries of pain could be heard echoing through the walls. He was now very near to the battlefield.

He glanced at where he came from momentarily, gulping down his worry. Yes, he had made sure that the entrance to his private office was tightly closed and protected. He had even informed InKyung about hidden exits out of the house in case they needed them, in case he won’t be able to come back alive to save them.

“Where’s your damn boss?” Changmin suddenly heard Junsu’s distinctive shout. “The sooner he appears the sooner we can get this over with!” His attention was then brought back to his destination as he continued moving forward, dragging his feet. A hiss escaped his lips each time the cuts on his body were disturbed by his movements. He put a hand on his stomach momentarily to help his breathings calm. But the memory of how Min Hee acted in front of him earlier wasn’t helping him one bit.

“,” he mumbled between gritted teeth.

“Oh! Hello there, Milord. I didn’t know that you’ll be at home.”

Changmin gasped and quickly turned. Out of reflex, his gun was immediately pointed towards where the voice came from. However, the shock of the sudden intrusion wasn’t as terrifying as the shock of meeting another him in an extremely close proximity. Who... ?

Is this... Shim Choikang?

“Please, Milord. Forgive me. I didn’t mean to scare you, honestly. I am Shim Choikang, pleased to meet you,” the man smirked, not wasting his time beating around the bushes at all. Though, his actions totally contradicted his words, for he was now pointing a revolver right on Changmin’s nose.

“You... You’re Choikang?”

The man chuckled and lowered his revolver only an inch away. “I thought you’ve at least figured this one out by now. Really, that woman is a corruption to our world.” He tsk-ed and shook his head side-ways, mocking a disappointment.

Changmin didn’t understand any of his words, or maybe he chose not to. And in seconds, the revolver was pointed back at him, now right between his eye-brows.

“Let’s go to the heart of the battle now, shall we? There are plenty of audiences who came just to watch you die.”

Then, Changmin was forcefully dragged towards where he presumed the others were at. No words could come out of him. He was just too amazed to see his own clone in real life. But silence doesn’t mean that Shim Changmin’s mind has shut down its operations. In fact, Changmin’s consciences were just too busy linking various events at an enormous speed that left his mouth agape and body unresponsive.

“Hey people! Look at what I found!” Choikang shouted across the hall as he dragg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter