Chapter 19

DeJa Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Just throw this away or feed it to the dog,” InKyung muttered to one of the maids. Her face was sour and her eyes were narrowed. The expression sent shock to the maid in charge who dared not to question why. They knew something bad has happened because the cheerful InKyung is now as gloomy as a stormy night.

InKyung was frustrated. She was pissed. And she was sad.

She tried to convince her only brother to eat yet she had a gun pointed at her instead. Changmin had never pointed a gun at her direction before. She was family. And this could only mean that his limit is coming very near. If Min Hee doesn’t wake up soon, the whole clan will return to its previous condition, which partly means that Changmin will start torturing people according to his likes again.

InKyung thought Min Hee had already put a stop to that, which she was forever grateful for.

InKyung sat at the dining table with a pouting face, looking into the walls, searching for something that could solve the problems that are disturbing the peace in her family. She wanted to help her brother to gain his deserved happiness and she wanted Min Hee to have all of her memory back. It was hurting so much to see two of her most loved person aching physically and emotionally. How she wanted things to get back to the day Min Hee and her brother just got married. But that was clearly too much to ask.

She then turned her attention out of the window where she could see the wind was blowing the small branches of the trees, making them dance in a subtle melody. Just as she was about to be engulfed within the beauty of nature, the scene of a gun pointing at her came back out of nowhere. She cursed.

Should she just break into the bedroom and talk to Min Hee when Changmin is not around?

If Min Hee’s memories are returning in the chronological manner, perhaps some events should be forced to repeat… And she knew just which she should try.


*FLASHBACK*

“Hey! How did you get in here?” Min Hee’s voice sounded alarmed. She took a few steps backwards each time the intruder takes a step forward. “Stay where you are!”

“Onnie, I just came to talk,” InKyung said as she put forward her empty hands. “I’m not a bad person. I won’t do anything bad to you.”

“I said STAY WHERE YOU ARE!” Min Hee felt threatened as she can feel the wall is getting closer behind her.

“Okay okay! I will!” InKyung uttered quickly as she stopped in her tracks. “But I really need to tell you something.”

Min Hee remained the look of suspicion on her face and fixed her position. She blinked her eyes a few times to let the words sink before hastily nodded her head and ushered for InKyung to make it quick.

“Please give my brother a chance,” InKyung began before Min Hee changes her mind. “I know he has started things on the wrong foot, but he truly cares for you. And all he wanted was to spend more time with you.”

Min Hee chuckled. “He wants to spend more time with me? Hehh… Then what was he doing all these while, coming in and out of this room as he pleases, and always finds the slightest opportunity to touch me in bed? Isn’t that enough spending time with me?”

“Please don’t misunderstand--”

“How could I not misunderstand?” Min Hee immediately cut in. Her voiced raised and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter