Chapter 1

DeJa Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Where am I? What is this place?'

The female figured stirred in her bed as she started to feel sores all over her body. She tried to open her eyes but as soon as a blinding flash shot toward her, she immediately closed them again. She moaned in uneasiness but her voice was stuck and she felt pain across her neck area.

She tried again, and this time more slowly. Her view was blurred at the beginning, but when her eyes were used to the brightness of where she was, the white ceiling slowly came into view. She tried to identify the place, which definitely wasn't her bedroom. She turned her head side-ways in pain when she noticed there's a head resting at her side and a hand was neatly wrapped around her own. She tried to move her fingers which was held tightly with great difficulty.

After a hard try, the head moved at the lightest touch.

“Min Hee?” the man lifted his head and turned to face her. The sleepy look on his face quickly turn surprised, as a wide grin formed on his lips. “Oh my God, you’re awake!”

She was confused but she couldn’t help it when the man lowered himself and held her tight on her shoulders. He seemed extremely happy and relieved. A few light kisses landed on her face and lips. He had his face only centimeters away from hers, which she found it a bit disturbing.

As soon as she was used to her consciousness, she tried to speak again. She needed to tell this disgusting man to stay away from her.

“You have no idea how worried I was,” he continued mumbling stuff she couldn’t understand.

“S-st-stop…” she could only whisper.

Noticing the voice, the man stopped his actions and looked deep into her eyes instead. “Stop what, baby?”

“Y-you…” she spoke with difficulty. She could only curse the pain at the back of her head for giving her the hard time to speak properly.

The man looked confused but the happiness still lingered everywhere inside him. “Yes, what is it?” he looked hopeful.

“Wh-who are y-you?” she finally stuttered under her breath.

At this few harmless words, the man’s eyes widened. Did he heard her correctly?

“Who are you?” she repeated herself, afraid that she might’ve spoken too softly for the man to hear her.

“You…” he struggled to find the right words. “You don’t know who I am?” Slowly he released her from his grip and backed away a little. His eyes turned from confused to blank as he ran his fingers through his hair.

She didn’t know what to reply him. Only her weak stare followed his every move as he sat back down on the chair. The distance between them manage to calm her heart-beat. Who could’ve imagined the shock when a stranger suddenly threw himself at you and rain you with kisses and left his disgusting saliva all over your face? If she wasn’t as helpless now, he might’ve received a few good slaps and punches on that handsome face.

“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter