Everyone Needs A Little Bling Bling In Their Life. Part 1

Hello~! SHINee Oneshots.

warning, this is a little long, I think. thats why its split.

Jonghyun MIGHT be a little OCC so please bear with me :'D

 

Oh Miki

-childhood friends

-artistic

-works at a kindergarten


 

"I was happy being by your side,
even though you never looked at me more than just a friend,
I was still happy you even bothered to look at me and give me your smile."


Jonghyun was with Se Kyung sshi. The talented young actress. With an amazingly handsome talented singer boyfriend.
Seems like a perfect match.


Why did I fall in love with him? Jonghyun was my best friend, I should have already thought "He's off limits! Just a friend."


Heh. But I guess I brought it upon myself. I just couldn't resist the guy I met years ago. He is my friend.

 


"Yah!"
A six year old Miki was squatting in the sand box when someone yelled out to her.
She looked up to see a rather short boy glaring down at her. If she were to stand up, he'd end up at her eye level.


Miki glanced up at him, uninterested. "What?" the boy seemed surprised with her flat tone but then crossed his chubby arms across his chest and made a face.


Miki observed his face for a moment. She thought that when he flared his nostrils that he looked like a monster, a dinosaur of sorts.


"You're in my sandbox!" the boy announced angrily while stomping his foot. Miki had been through a similar routine with her older cousins and didn't need to be told that it wasn't her place to stay. "Oh, well, I'll go then. Sorry." she mumbled and dropped the stick she had been using to draw in the damp sand. Miki took one last glance at her sand picture before getting up and stepping out of the small box.


The dino boy smiled victoriously, he had the sandbox all to himself! Now no one could mess up his sand town or throw sand in his eyes. He went in to start Bling Town but saw the girl's unfinished picture. A little girl, but something was wrong-her smile was upside down. Maybe it wasn't finished?


It was no Picasso but in a six year-old's eyes, it looked like the Mona Lisa.
The boy looked back at the girl who was now perched on a bench in front of the swings. She just stared straight ahead, not blinking. It even scared the kids on the swings and they quickly got off, running to the slides-on the other side of the park. She didn't even react, she just seemed sad, like her picture.


"Yah!" Miki looked away from the swings "What?"


The boy was now in front of her. He didn't say anything and instead took her wrist and began dragging her back to the sandbox. Oh no. A look of horror was slapped on Miki's face. What was dino boy going to do to her at the sandbox? Punish her for using the sandbox? It wasn't her fault she couldn't swing. Her cousins left her to fend for herself in the park while they played man hunt on the jungle gym set. Miki couldn't join since she was 'not old enough.'


So she just took to the sandbox. Was dino boy gonna throw sand in her eyes? Or push her face into the wet sand and mock her drawing?


Dino boy made her sit in the sandbox and he sat next to her.


"What's with your face? You look weird." Miki shook her head and glared at the dino boy. "Nothing."


"Soo, your drawing..." "Yeah? What of it?!" Miki defended, frowning. The boy jumped in surprise. "Jeez, nothing! I was going to say if you were done. She looks sad."


Miki nodded. "She is sad."


"How boring! Why should she be sad when she's at a park? She should smile!" the boy exclaimed with his arms raised to the sky.


Miki tilted her head. "Really?" "Yeah! It is the park," the boy then scratched the back of his head. "Um, you can finish it if you want. I'll let you use the sandbox too." he shifted away from her. "You work there and I'll do my thing here."


The boy turned around and started packing the sand as Miki stared at his back in awe. This was the first time someone other than her family shared anything with her.
"Oh, and I'm Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun." he looked over his shoulder to her. Miki was startled at his introduction. "Ah, oh. Oh Miki imnida!"


A look of confusion spread over Jong-dino's face. "Mickey? Mickey mouse?" "No. Miki. M-I-K-I." "Hmph. Nah, I'll call you mousy."


Miki was appalled that he would call her a rodent. Even though it was from the famous Disney mascot, it didn't settle well with her. It was almost like she was being called names.


"Shiro! Why would you call me that?"


Jonghyun paused in the process of making a castle. He turned around fully to face Miki- and gave her an incredulous face. "Well DUH. We're friends now, and friends give each other special names." he thought for a moment. "And yours is mousy."


Miki was speechless for a moment. A surge of happiness welled in her chest and she could barely hold the smile away from her lips. "Friends? So I should give you a special name too?" Jonghyun grinned and nodded his head. "Only if you want," he said giving her expectant eyes. He was eager as to what his new sandbox friend was to name him.
"Ah~ I'll call you-" Miki put a finger to her chin. "Dino!" Jonghyun's face fell and he openly gaped at her. Suddenly the wind blew and sand was swept into his mouth.
Jonghyun gagged and spat the sand out of his mouth, furiously rubbing the gritty substance off with the back of his hand.

"*bleh*Why*bleh*would*you*call*me*that*bleh*?!" Miki giggled and since he saw her, Jonghyun witnessed her being cute. He blushed a little, she was cute.


"Well when you were yelling at me earlier," Miki didn't notice but a look of shame curtained Jonghyun's face, he felt guilty that he was mean to her. "And you're nose began to flare! It was like you're face transformed into a dinosaur!" Jonghyun was going to protest but Miki wasn't done.


"But you probably don’t like that name, I don’t like mine either! So we can be animal friends together." Miki smiled a goofy smile at Jonghyun who just looked like he got sand shoved down his pants. Her logic sounded weird, like it didn't sound sensible but it made enough sense to make sense-get the message?


Jonghyun gulped and nodded stiffly. "Right...? Yeah, whatever. Okay." Jonghyun waved it off and pointed to her picture. "Are you going to finish it?"


Miki realized she had to finish her drawing soon. "Oh." she rubbed the upside-down smile off, then continued to wipe the whole entire girl away.


"Yah! What are you doing?" Jonghyun yelled causing Miki to frown. "Stop saying 'yah' I'm right here." she mumbled, glaring at the sand she wiped. "Just watch, okay?"


Miki retrieved the stick she dropped and jabbed it into the flat sand surface she smoothed out after erasing her picture.


Jonghyun watched in curiosity as she began to draw two people: a boy and girl. But then she started adding weird features to the bodies. Jonghyun thought it was weird until he noticed something. This time the girl and the boy were smiling.  

 


yep, I used the JongKyung thing, it was coming, people!

go to the next one for part 2 : D