Nothing's unlockable with an Almighty Key.

Hello~! SHINee Oneshots.

WARNING. This contains some-to none PMS symptoms that may be uncomfortable for some viewers. DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

 

Character:

HeeMi

--casual relationship with SHINee/Key

-lives in the same apartment complex as SHINee

-usually blunt and friendly

-staying with SHINee as her apartment needs to be fixed of a water leakage 

 

 

“ARGH.” Hee Mi groaned out in frustration and pain.

It was that time of the month and Aunt Flow had just graciously visited. Hee Mi felt as if her stomach could just drop from her body with the cramps worsening as she stood in the bathroom. She held a fist up in the air, cursing feminine genetics.

Hee Mi sulked for a moment and finally decided to leave the bathroom becoming fed up with standing. She really needed to sit or lay down...in a deep ditch to die.

Hee Mi shuffled (bent over due to the pain) towards the door and pulled it open, to reveal Key on the other side just about to knock. He brought his fist down. “I heard you yelling, anything wrong?” instantly Hee Mi straightened her posture, enduring the cramps, and scoffed. “Uh, yeah. Excuse me,” she played it off cool and brushed by acting if she was totally fine. Key crossed his arms and gave her a ‘yeah-right’ look. “Sure, yeah, no. I can tell there’s something up, sweetheart.” Key looked passed her and into the washroom, nothing seemed out of place…

Hee Mi tsked. “Okay! You see nothing’s wrong, I didn’t cut myself shaving or fell in the toilet.” She crossed her arms too, except it’s to hold her aching tummy. “But…the seat was left up again. It really is inconvenient for people.” She lied. Hee Mi knew Key had a problem with people with people leaving the seat up, it gave her a chance to run away!

“Ah-yah!” Key shrieked in a high pitch that made her shudder. “Those guys are really something! And there’s a guest in the house,”

Hee Mi took the chance to excuse herself while Key yelled for the members to scold them. She walked normally then bowed 45degrees and quickly ran to her room. Key stared after her from the corner of his eyes with curiosity. Something was definitely up.

 

Hee Mi was in the living room, hogging a loveseat to herself. She was watching Dream High with Minho who was by his lonesome on the bigger couch. Throughout the episode Hee Mi would react quite dramatically with each scene.

When Pil Sook was on the stairs she was laughing out loud. “AHAHAHAHAHA. You’re sooooo cute Pil Sook ah!”

And when Hye Mi and Jin Gook were talking she began yelling at Taecyeon’s character. “YOU . WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING TO HYE MI AH?! YOU’RE TERRIBLE WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” Then she cried. Hee Mi was getting moody.

Minho couldn’t concentrate on the episode because of her rollercoaster of emotions. It disturbed him. “JIN GOOK OPPA IS SO MEAN. BUT HE IS SO GONNA TRY TO APOLOGIZE TO HYE MI AH.”

“Hee Mi ah, you know this isn’t real right? You’re not even talking to me...only to the television-“

Hee Mi glanced directly into his eyes, and for the first time in the stormy rapper’s life he witnessed fires in her eyes. “Bwoya, Choi Minho?! Are you gonna be mean to me? Are you gonna leave me to hang out to dry like Jin Gook oppa did? UWAH.” Again she cried. She got off the couch and ran off, passing Key who was on his way to watch. Key entered the living room to see Minho staring at the spot Hee Mi was just at.

Minho didn’t look up to know Key was there. “Hyung. I’m scared. Hee Mi ah...” Minho moved his gaze to the television. “I think she’s right about Jin Gook hyung, he’s going to regret being mean to Hye Mi ah!” Minho cried out. Key crossed his arms. “Yah, Minho it’s just a drama.”

Key rolled his eyes and left the softie Minho to his own devices to get himself a snack. He was surprised to see Hee Mi hunched over the table. Key stretched his neck to see what she was doing. He found her struggling with a bag of chips. Hee Mi groaned. “Why won’t you open?!” she sulked.

Key smirked and snuck up behind her, wrapping his arms around to take the bag from her hands and open it for her. “You should have just called umma.” He whispered in her ears. Usually Hee Mi enjoyed this kind of skinships with Key. But today she didn’t and froze up in his grasp.

“Y-yah! Let go of me!” She pushed Key’s arm out of the way and shuffled away from him. She maintained her 45degrees and held her stomach. Key frowned and held his arms out to her, “Hee Mi ah, umma hasn’t gotten a hug from you in ages!” Hee Mi shook her head in denial. Of course she thought he would understand out of all the SHINee guys what she’s been going through but apparently not. “Don’t touch me~”

Key dropped his arms. “Fine. Be that way.” Hee Mi felt bad but she felt uncomfortable...

Hee Mi bowed 90degrees in apology. “Sorry, Key oppa. Well...I got to go.”

 

“Hyung, Hee Mi hasn’t left her room all day.” Minho informed Key who was watching an English movie on the TV. Key looked at him, “So?” Minho shrugged. “Well since you don’t have schedules now, you can go see what’s wrong.”

Key huffed. “What about you?” “I’m going to leave for Dream Team now and the others are gone.” “Minho-““Thanks hyung! Take care of Hee Mi ah!”

And he was gone. Key sighed and turned off the TV and went down the hall to Hee Mi’s room.

Key was at her door when he heard her moan. “Oww,” Key quietly put an ear against her door and tried to listen in.

“Aigoo, my tummy…”

Key his lips and furrowed his eyebrows. “My baby has a stomach ache?” he whispered.

“This has yet to be the longest of cramps ever!”

Key’s eyes narrowed as he tried to bring the clues together. It had been about two days since she started acting weird.

Yesterday she was emotional and was holding her tummy.

Today she was bedridden because of cramps…

TA-DAH. It finally made sense to Key why Hee Mi had been acting so odd.

Though the realization wasn’t so fabulous for the guy, his motherly side kicked in and he quickly left the apartment.

 

Hee Mi woke up from a nap and found a little box beside her bed. There was even a heart sticky note on it. She picked it up and gasped as it was a box of MIDOL.

Her saviour! She hurriedly opened the box and dry swallowed the pain medication. Relief was on the way-but who dropped these off?!

Her eyes quickly scanned the room and found nobody there. She was sure no one was home at this time. Hee Mi took the sticky note and found it addressed to her.

I went to your apartment to get this. I wouldn’t be able to bare the public witnessing the Almighty Key shopping for this.

Seriously, ME, the ALMIGHTY KEY, doing these things? Aish. You owe me dearie.

Next time, just tell umma if you’re feeling pain. I don’t want to see you in pain.

PMS isn’t something to be ashamed of, sweetheart. Umma knows EVERYTHING.

Now go eat. If I find that plate full—you’ll see what happens ^^ kekekeke.

Love, Key Umma.

 

Hee Mi stuck her tongue at the note. “You make it seem like he’s here when he’s not.” Hee Mi sat up. “Such a diva! Sticking into other people’s business, tsk.” But she smiled nevertheless and got up. “And that’s why I like him so much.” 


-anyone else watching Dream High?! and for those who dont, I hope I didnt give too much away....^^