My erted stalker ♥

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: HELLO GUYS T^T SADLY, THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER T^T I WILL MISS UPDATING CHAPPIES T^T AND FINALLY! THIS IS MY FIRST COMPLETED STORY! I HOPE YOU LOVED THE STORY XD SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS ANGRY AND SAD T^T YOU ALSO SPAZZED ABOUT MY SHIPS RIGHT? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!)

 

 

 

Hyerin’s POV

How could my mother lie about my real father? Doesn’t she realise that it would hurt me ten times? If I knew Yoojin was my true father earlier, I would’ve never hurt Jongin and we would be happily married by now. Why is the world so cruel? Why is it hiding secrets from us?

 

Me and my mother aren’t at good terms at the moment. I hate her. But I’ve gone lighter when she gave me the address to my real father’s grave.

 

I quickly went there with a bouquet of flowers and offered food for the dead. I need to pay respect even if I hadn’t grew up with him.

 

“I don’t even know you, I don’t even know what you’re like, your likes, your dislikes, your face, I wish you hadn’t died. I wish I met you” Salty crystals started descending from my eyes to the green grass.

 

“Hyerin-ah” The wind whispered. Was it my father? What is he trying to say? Could it be his voice? But it was nice to hear the voice, a deep, husky, calm voice. The tears went away and I smiled brightly. If he were alive, he would’ve been a good father.

Jongin’s POV

What will happen to me after she goes away? Will I find someone better than her? Or will my feelings be unchanged? How can I let her go? Where do I start? How? It’s just so hard. My heart never ached for a girl before. I never shed a tear either. She was just precious. Will I live without her?

 

I received a text message. It’s from Luhan hyung. What could he want? Why is he telling me to meet up with him? What could be the problem? He has the girl, he gave me misery, what more could he want?

 

“Hey” He said.

 

“Why did you tell me to come here?” I asked.

 

“Because my conscience told me to” He said.

 

“What do you mean?” I asked.

 

He sighed. “I thought I could have her, I thought you lost already”

 

“I did” I said in a cold tone.

 

“I wasn’t going to tell you this but Hyerin loves you. And my only wish right now is her happiness. I can feel that she’s not happy with me” He said.

 

“What are you going to tell me?” I asked.

 

“Hyerin, she’s not your sister. You guys were never related. I heard from her mother” He gave me a light smile.

 

“JERK!” I punched him right in the face making his nose break and bleed. “Didn’t you know how much we were hurt! Why did you only tell me this right now? You have no idea what I’ve been through! You wish for her happiness? Why didn’t you tell us this earlier?!” I shouted.

 

“Because I love her” He said. It made me silent. “But he never loved me. Well she did, but that was a long time. I was too late when we met again. She already has you in her heart. I tried to be persistent but I failed. I just caused others to be hurt” He said as he wiped his bleeding nose. “I’m sorry”

 

“You’re naïve” I said as I smiled. “Thanks for telling me” I need to be a bit nice right? I’m glad he said the truth. “I’m sorry, for punching you that is” I said.

 

“Don’t hurt her. If you do, I’ll really drag her with me to China” He said.

 

“Understood”

Hyesun’s POV

Me and Sehun went to a ice cream shop. The people looked familiar for some reasons. It’s our monthsary today and he did a very lame job on celebrating it.

 

“What if we get married?” He asked.

 

“I’m too young for that! I don’t wanna feed while I do my essays you know?” I said as I dug up and took a bite of the ice cream.

 

“Did I tell you to have babies?” He joked.

 

“We’ll eventually come to that if we were married” I smiled.

 

“Byuntae” He knocked my head and devoured his ice cream in one go.

 

“It’s not like that!” I slapped him and took another bite.

 

“That’s weird. When we met again on the coffee shop, I was able to remember you instantly” He said. “I guess I loved you that much”

 

“I guess you did. I love you too you know? I almost died when we couldn’t find you” I said as I took another bite. What is this? I kept biting the damned thing but it won’t work. I kept biting and biting till my teeth hurt.

 

“What’s the problem?” He asked as he smiled at me.

 

“I think someone put something in the ice cream” I said as I kept examining it with my tongue. It didn’t taste like food at all. As a matter of fact, it was tasteless.

 

“Why don’t we take a look?” Sehun smiled and held his hands against mine.

 

I slowly opened my mouth and spat the silver ring. “Who could’ve put this?” I asked. Then I realised. Is this a proposal?!

 

“Hyesun-ah…” He called out. “Will you marry me?” He asked.

 

“If you don’t put some random stuff on my ice cream again, yes” I said shyly.

 

Everyone in the shop came to us and congratulated us. They all had balloons and they sang songs for us. I guess everything was planned. And I thought this was a boring day.

Miran’s POV

It’s been days since I started studying in Seoul. It was my first time strolling around alone since I’ve been studying really hard. This place is so much different to Dambong. Tall buildings, shops, foreign cars and people wearing different clothes. I miss Dambong. I miss the rice fields, the lake, the people who worked till their backs ached and the field of flowers behind the tall hill.

 

I came to a CD shop and went to the music section. I never heard of any single one of them. I picked up the album which featured six boys. My eyes couldn’t believe it at the sight of it. Shingook was there! He’s famous?! That explains his handsome features!

 

A man was staring at me on the opposite side of the aisle. When I moved to the left he went left, when I moved to the right he moved right. When I moved to another section he followed me. I removed the CDs which were keeping us from apart and asked him. “Why are you following me?”

 

“Nothing, I just wanted to ask you if we could have coffee?” He smiled.

 

“I don’t even know you” I said awkwardly.

 

“What’s your name?” He asked.

 

“Miran” I said.

 

“Mine’s Baekhyun” He said. “Now that we know something about each other, how bout a cup of coffee?” He pulled me outside the store and dragged me with him.

Hyerin’s POV

After I finished fixing some of my papers. I decided to go to sleep. I kept tossing and turning. I couldn’t sleep… I stood up and got the jaw breaker and put it in my mouth.

 

Why doesn’t this damned thing dissolve in my mouth?! Shouldn’t it be finished by now?! I kept biting biting and biting. I even put hot water in my mouth. It doesn’t dissolve!!! It took me half an hour till it shrunk to the size of a rice grain. This is the last bite! I finally bit it and it dissolved down my throat! I quickly jumped for joy. I kept tossing my pillows everywhere and I danced like a total idiot.

 

After getting tired, I quickly sat down and started texting Jongin. But before I could even send. I heard a knock on the window. I opened it to see Jongin. He jumped in clumsily and accidentally threw a red box beneath my bed.

 

“OMO! OMO! OMO!” He kept shouting as he reached for the red box which was beneath my bed.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

*

“It’s just… GOT IT!” He exclaimed as he got the box out.

 

“What is that?” I asked.

 

He started to kneel and hold my left hand. “Since the day I set eyes on you, I fell for you. When we are not together, you are always in my mind. I miss you when you are not around. You are in my mind all the time. I'll never hurt you, I'll love and cherish you for as long as I live. I know it's going to be hard. I know that we will have up and down times especially the first years but I am confident we are good for each other. I, Kim Jongin, your erted stalker is asking you if you could be my loving wife. Is it a yes?” He asked.

 

“Byuntae…” I chuckled. My erted stalker.

 

 

 

(A/N: I JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND SILENT READERS T^T I WILL BADLY MISS THIS STORY. YOU KNOW, THIS STORY WAS ORIGINALLY ONLY A BACK UP STORY IF I EVER GET BORED ON MY OTHER FICS. WELL, IT KINDA BECAME MY MAIN STORY. I FEEL VERY PROUD COMPLETING A STORY!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS COMMENT. JUST SAY BYE TO KAI AND HYERIN T^T I'LL MISS THEM ♥ HEARTSEU! ALSO READ MY OTHER TWO FICS. THE LINK IS IN CHAPPIE 44 & 45 XD I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FIC XD I REALLY LOVE YOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF YOU'RE EVER INTERESTED IN '', PLEASE READ THIS! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/280707/please-be-mine-fluff--exo-kai-luhan-lukai-kaihan)