Goodbyes

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: BACK WITH A DOUBLE UPDATE XD I'LL UPDATE THE OTHER ONE LATER SINCE I'M STILL WORKING ON IT XDDD)

 

 

Hyerin's POV

"When do you want to go?" He asked me.

 

"Just let me finish my first semester, it'll take two days" I said.

 

"Hyerin-ah" He said.

 

"What is it?" I asked.

 

"If we go to China, will you allow me to marry you?" He asked.

 

It was a tough question. My whole body trembled and my heart felt like it was pumping one litre per second.

 

I nodded. "And Yerin and Ruhan lived happily ever after" I smiled and lie on his thigh.

 

"I love you" He said.

 

I gave no response. I was always left with a smile. I just can't mutter the words to him. It feels easy saying it to Jongin, but not him, not him...

 

"Let's go tell everyone" He smiled.

 

"Will you be okay with a bad wife?" I asked.

 

He nodded. "I'll make you forget him" He caressed my hair.

 

Luhan wanted to throw our goodbye party tonight because I had to fix my papers tomorrow which will take a day and we have to prepare everything on the day before the flight.

 

He called everyone out. Everyone was so busy that we had time to prepare for the party.

 

After an hour, everyone arrived. I never saw all twelve of them together. I was a bit comfortable because I knew some of them. Lay, Chanyeol, Luhan and Sehun. Jongin made me a bit nervous. His eyes kept looking this way and every second our eyes met. It was totally awkward.

 

"Hyerin-ah..." Lay called out.

 

"Oh hey! How are you?" I asked.

 

"Still there" He smiled.

 

"Why aren't you visiting then?" I asked. "I'm quite disappointed" I pouted.

 

"Mianhe, I was busy. So what's news? Why'd you guys call us here" He asked.

 

"Will tell it later" I smiled and waved goodbye at him.

 

"I heard you guys are going away" Sehun came out of nowhere.

 

"Uh... Yeah" I said.

 

"Goodluck to you noonim" He smiled. "I'll take care of omma and Hyesun, swear on my life" He said.

 

"Gomawo, don't hurt my Hyesun arraseo? If you do, I'll cut every strand of your hair" I playfully said as I chuckled.

 

"I love my hair noonim. I'll never do that" He laughed and waved goodbye. Why is everyone saying goodbye. I'll not take that long right?

 

"Hyesun-ah... Mianhe" Chanyeol back hugged me.

 

"Why?" I said awkwardly.

 

"I was “that” person" He said.

 

"Which person?" I asked.

 

"The one who kept sending you threats when you were in high school" He said. He's that guy? Why would he? I don’t really care anymore. Hiding the secret was childish…

 

I removed his hands and faced him. "That was a long time ago" I smiled. "Tell me why you did it" I said as we went out of the balcony.

 

"You see, I liked you since you were in middle school" He said as he rubbed the back of his head.

 

"So that happened" I said. "Don't tell me you were "fat yeol"? The fat boy who gave me half of his lunch every day?" I said as I smiled.

 

He nodded shyly. "You helped me become like this you know?" He joked.

 

I laughed. "Why'd you do it?" I asked.

 

"I was a bit jealous of Jongin back then. I set him up on purpose. I thought my plan would work but in the end, you guys were still together. I was childish, sorry. And don't worry, I moved on" He smiled.

 

"Ya fat Yeol! I always thought you were cute" I pinched his cheek and hugged him. "Gomawo for telling the truth" I smiled. This is a very surprising day.

 

"If you need anything, fat Yeol is always here" He smiled and pulled me back to the party.

 

"Attention everyone" Luhan shouted to get all their attention and pulled me to his side.

 

"We have an important news to tell all of you!" He said as he pulled me closer. "Me and Hyerin are going to China"

 

Everyone was shocked on the sudden news. They all said their goodbyes to us.

"I'll miss you" Lay pulled me to a hug.

 

"Me too" I said.

 

"Promise you'll come back" He said.

 

"I promise" I smiled and gave him a peck in the cheek.

 

He was the last to say goodbye. I don't expect Jongin to bid me goodbye.

 

We were going home but then Jongin pulled me to a hug.

 

"Nappeun yeoja, I told you to not go!" He said in a deep hoarse voice.

 

"I have to do this, to forget you, to hurt you, to hate me. In order for us to hate each other" I said as I pulled him away. "The next time we'll see each other again, let's act like we don't know each other" I said in a cold voice.

 

"Hyerin-ah, stop joking. My heart is very painful already" He said as he cried. He made high-pitch noises that gave me goose bumps. He's hurt pretty badly. What I said was too harsh. There's no turning back now. No time to say sorrys...

 

"Stop loving me" Those were my last words before I go.

 

"Nappeun!" He kept screaming. He didn't even dare to hold back his tears like a man. What I've done to him is severe. I never knew he was so weak. I was wrong.

 

"What happened to him?" Luhan asked cluelessly.

 

"Let's go" I said as I fell on the floor  and broke into pieces. It was just cruel.

 

"You're going with me right?" He asked.

 

I nodded. "Yes, I'll never back out. I'll love you as I love him. That's a promise" I said as hold his hand against mine.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: POOR KAI T^T LUHAN IS JUST CRUEL ISN'T HE?)