We can't

My erted stalker ♥

(A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS JUST PLAIN SAD T^T DONE WITH THE DOUBLE UPDATE...)

 

 

 

 

Hyerin's POV

"You're lying, it can't be" He said as he pulled my hand to his face.

 

"I heard the words from your step father. We both have the same father, his name is Geunsook" I said as I pulled his hand away.

 

"Geunsook?" He said in a confused tone while tearing. "Why would it have to be us?" He asked himself.

 

"I'm leaving" I said in a cold tone as I stood up from my seat.

 

"Don't go" He back hugged me as he pressed his face against my back. His deeply hurt.

 

"In the future, if we ever meet again. Call me dongsaeng"

 

"Stop saying non-sense!"

 

"And I'll call you oppa. I always dreamt of having a brother" I closed my eyes to keep all the pain as I gently removed his hands away from my body.

 

"Shut up! Don't you feel anything? Don't you love me anymore?" He asked as he kept tearing.

 

"Oppa, I'll be leaving" I didn't dare to turn my head around. I don't want him to see my swollen eyes, my dripping nose, my crimson face and the hurt that was written all over my face.

 

"Hyerin-ah! Don't do this!" He kept screaming as he cried loudly. Every word that he said was like daggers that were stabbing my heart.

 

I ran far far away from the hospital. To the park, where I'm left alone. Where I can grieve on my own. We're siblings. Everything's just so wrong. I don't know what to do. I don't know what I'm feeling. The world was like coming to an end. Everything suddenly became messed up. Why did I became their cleaner? Why did I have to meet him? Why did he has to know my secret? Why did I fall for him? Everything is a lie. A big fat lie. I kept crying. Till my eyes dry out. I swung myself on the swing. I wish you can just swing through life. Swinging through the conflicts straight to the good life. Everything is a game. A game on a difficult level. I'm a bit relieved that it didn't rain. Every time I feel sad, it had always rain. But not today.

 

"Why are you crying?" The familiar blonde man asked me.

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

 

"I was out for a jog, you? Why are you like that?" He sat on the other swing.

 

"Something came up" I said as I gave a big sigh.

 

"What came up?" He asked as he patted my head.

 

"Jongin" I sighed.

 

"Did he hurt you? I'll seriously bash that idiot up!" He said as he clenched his fists in a joking manner.

 

"Yeah he did, in some way" I said.

 

"What?!" He shouted.

 

"His my big brother in real" I said as the tears started falling.

 

"What?! That was some turn of events!" He said as he gave me a stressed look.

 

"Indeed, I was shocked too" I said as I kept wiping the tears.

 

"Give me a hug" He stood up in front of me and spreaded his arms. I oblige and kept crying.

 

"Gomawo. Ruhan" I said.

 

"Always here Yerin, I'm always here" He said as he patted my back.

 

"I have a favour to ask you, Ruhan" I said.

 

"What is it?" He asked.

 

"Help me forget about him" I said.

 

"I will, I promise" He said as he hugged me tighter.

 

A month later...

I decided to be a different person from now on, I am Hyerin, the one who'll not be depressed in case if a problem occurred. I'll try to be bright as possible. I am Hyerin who'll forget about everything about Jongin. I am Hyerin. The new Hyerin. I didn't want to see myself and look back in the past. I decided to get a haircut and a change of wardrobe. I am no longer the Hyerin who wears shirts and jeans. I'm Hyerin, the fully grown adult who wears skirts and heels. I am no longer the kid who was weak. I'll try to be strong. I didn't contact my mother anymore. I couldn't trust her anymore.

 

"Hyerin-ah! You look different!" Luhan said in a amused voice as he held my hand.

 

"Really?" I said as my face turned bright pink.

 

"I guess a month has really changed you" He said.

 

"And you too, playboy" I chuckled as I poked his nose.

 

"I changed as soon as you caught me you know? I realised I was losing myself" He said.

 

"Whatever, liar" I smiled and pecked his cheek.

 

"You're the only woman for me, arraseo?" He said as he put an arm around my shoulder.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

 

"A party" He said.

 

"Who's party?" I asked.

 

"Our manager's birthday party" He smiled.

 

"Oh" That means I'll get to see my big brother again. After a month.

 

At the party...

"Ya, it's nice of you to come. And you brought your girlfriend too! Enjoy the party okay?" His manager said in a friendly tone. It wasn't the type of party I want. It was a party where it contained more beverages than food. It had strobe lights and it was noisy. People dancing, singing and drinking everywhere.

 

"I didn't expect the party to he like this" I said to Luhan.

 

"Mianhe, nado" He said in a embarrassed tone. We sat by the end of the room where there is a bit of silence. "Wait for me here okay?" He said as he went away from our table. My stomach was grumbling. I just had to get my hand on those finger foods they got there. It was hard passing through the crowd. The smell of liquor was everywhere. It was just revolting. I felt nauseous. But my stomach was in need of some food so I just have to take as much as possible and go back to our quiet table. I hurried on getting heaps of finger food. I was hurrying that I bumped into a familiar man making me drop his beer on his shirt.

 

"Ya, you crazy moron! Watch ou..." He didn't dare continue. It was Jongin. We stared at each other for a moment. It felt like we were in another world. But sadly, reality has taken us back. It was getting awkward so I greeted him.

 

"Long time no see, oppa" I smiled.

 

We went to me and Luhan's quiet table to talk.

 

"How have you been oppa?" I asked as I grab the small smoked salmon with caviar on top.

 

"I've been horrible, I see you're still playing the part of the little sister. When do you plan to end this?" He asked in a sarcastic voice.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to not know what he meant.

 

He quickly pulled my hand, out of the noisy people, out of the club.

 

"Let's run away, Hyerin, I beg of you. No matter what I do, I just can't. Let's forget about our families! Let's live on our own. As Hyerin and Jongin who loved each other for a long time" He pleaded as he gave me those helpless eyes of him.

 

"Oppa..."

 

"Stop it. Don't call me that!" He shouted in a wild manner.

 

"I can't Jongin. I just can't. My life has been currently good so far" I said as I looked away.

 

"Liar, how can you just forget about everything in a blink of an eye" He said in ascending voice

 

"I'm trying! I'm trying okay?" I said as my eyes swelled again from tears. "We're siblings! We aren't meant to be! In life, there's not always a happily ever after. Jongin, wake up. This is reality" I said as I pointed out to his chest aggressively.

 

"You wake up!" He pinned me on the wall. "I know you still love me! Wake up Hyerin! You wake up!" Tears started falling down his eyes. He kept crying till his temper dropped. He leaned against me. "I can't let you go" He said.

 

"Stop it Jongin, you're just making me more miserable" I said coldly as I pushed him away. "Annyeonghaseyo, oppa" I bowed at him. The moment I turned back. My world fell down again. Tears won't stop. Why does it have to be like this?

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: THE CHAPTER WAS TOO FAST EH? WHAT CAN I DO? I WANNA END THINGS XDDDD MY MOOD AFTER WRITING THIS CHAPTER. SO SAD T^T)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!