Why did we came here again?

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: FINALLY I'VE UPDATED! ENJOY ^^ AND I'LL BE A BIT SLOWER WHEN I UPDATE. I'LL BE DOING A COLLABORATION FANFIC WITH MY SISTER. HOPE YOU'LL ANTICIPATE THAT ^^)

 

 

 

Hyesun's POV

It's been a week and he hasn't come back. I think he really did lose his memory... The police can't go around and post his picture because the news that he was lost is secret. If anyone knew. They would be devastated. They started the search yesterday but they haven't had the luck to find him. How many days would it take? Would it take weeks? Months? Years? I don't know. Come back...

 

Sehun's POV

We have been working hard these past few days. We've been cleaning cow manure, planting vegetables, harvesting vegetables, picking flowers from the field to sell to the nearby town and catching fresh water fishes on the lake. We always got home with sore backs and feet. We were the most hardworking in this town. Sometimes, I don't even wanna get out of bed. With all the sore ligaments we have. But we needed the money, to go to Seoul. To find myself...

 

"Shingookie, I think we don't need to do extra work anymore" She smiled as she shown me the stack of money we earned.

 

"Really?!" I asked as I hugged her tight. I felt something when I hugged her. I saw a vision of myself hugging another woman. Very different from Miran. Who could she be?

 

"Ya stop doing that!" She said as she pulled back with a crimson face.

 

"Mianhe, let's tell granma" I said.

 

We told granma everything and she allowed us to pack our stuff for Seoul. We packed three sets of clothes, two water jugs and a big lunchbox just in case we get hungry on the road. We both wore the same thing. A thick baggy jacket because it was still cold and a bonnet to top it all up.

 

"You ready Gookie?" She asked.

 

I nodded. "Let's find myself"

 

We went to the bus station. Everything is familiar. I remember that I collapsed here and that's it. But why did I go here?

 

"You going or not?" She asked.

 

"I am! I am!" I quickly hop on the bus.

 

Now everything looks familiar. Those were the fields I passed by when I went here, those were the same sheeps in the fences, wild flowers going everywhere. But still no answer. Why did I go here?

 

"You look like you're thinking very deeply" She said."I remember these. Yet, it doesn't give me answers" I said."We'll find you once we get there okay?" She said as she held my hand. A park flashed on my vision. What was that? Trees everywhere, me and the girl I don't know were sitting on a bench. It was a starry night. After that my vision out again.

 

"Ya! Gook-ah! Gwenchana?" She asked.

 

"Kinda... Yeah... I'll be alright" I said.

 

"You know, we're almost there" She said.

 

"I see. Tell me a story so I don't get bored" I said as I leaned in his shoulder. I quickly took a glance at her and she was red as chili.

 

"A... A... Story?" She stammered. "When I was young, my parents left me in with my granma. My granma told me they went to Seoul for work. But they never onced come back. The "idol" thing was just an excuse. I really want to go there to find them.

 

"How will you do that?" I asked.

 

"I dug on my granma's closet and saw this tiny chest. I quickly saw an address and it says my parents' name. I'm so happy I'll be able to meet them. I can't wait" She said as she pulled out the piece of paper.

 

"You sure they're still there?" I asked.

 

"It won't hurt to try right?" She said. I like her optimism.

 

We arrived at Seoul. It was very different from Dambong. It had large and tall buildings. People were wearing all kinds of clothes I haven't seen. But I felt something. I felt at home. Like I belong here. Everything was familiar. They were only blurs in my vision and now I'm really seeing them. It's truly magical. Everyone stared at us. Probably because of our clothes. We were a bit dirty and different. Everyone we passed by laughed at us. I don't really mind.

 

"I'm scared" Miran clutched my hand.

 

"Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen. Just treat this as Dambong" I smiled.

 

She gave me nod but I can still feel she's nervous and scared. The last time she came here was a long time ago. She said she was probably two at that time. Everything's new to her. But she'll get used to it. Like I got used to Dambong.

 

"Where is the address?" I asked.

"Near this big building" She pointed out to the map she bought.

 

"SM?" I said. It sounds familiar. Like I've been there before.

 

"Wae?" She asked.

 

"It sounds familiar" I said.

 

"We should go there then" She said as she pulled me.

 

I shouldn't be feeling nervous right? I don't even remember the place. I can only remember the remnants that was left in my brain.

 

Our money was enough for the bus. Everyone was staring at us in the bus.

 

"Oppa, you look familiar" The random student said.

 

"Mwo, we've never met. I don't know you" I said.

 

"Is he Sehun from exo-k?" The other student said.

 

"Sehun? Who is he?" I asked.

 

"Never mind. Sehun oppa won't wear hideous clothes like that" The two students said as the hopped off the bus. That was weird... Who could that Sehun be?

 

"Ya" Miran called out.

 

"Wae?" I asked.

 

"We missed your stop" She sighed.

 

"That's alright. Let's start on yours first" I said as I pat his head.

 

We arrived at the designated address after the four stops that the bus made.

 

"We're here" I said as I smiled.

 

"Finally! I can see my parents! After seventeen years!" She said as tears of joy ran down her face.

 

"Ya, stop it! Your parents won't like to see you crying" I said as I patted her back.

 

"Is that so?" She said as a big smile replaced the tears that was falling down a while ago.

 

Before we even got to knock, an old man came outside the gate.

 

"Appa! Is that you?" She asked.

 

"Mwo? Appa? I don't have any daughters. I only have two sons" The man said.

 

"This must be the wrong address" She sighed.

 

"Wait" The man said.

 

"Are you by any chance Miran? The daughter of the two couple that lived here five years ago?" I asked.

 

"So they did live here" She nodded to herself. "Where are they ahjussi?" She asked happily.

 

"Come inside for a tea" He said. I knew something was wrong. I just know it. She must be unaware because she badly want to see them.

 

"Where are they?" She asked again.

 

"They were both working on a construction site" He sighed. "They were very hardworking and they wanted you to have this" The man gave a large piggy bank full of money to Miran.

 

"Who are you?" She asked.

 

"I'm the landlord of this house and I'm very close to that couple" He said.

 

"Why did they give me this? It's too much" She said.

 

"They wanted you to study. To fulfil your dreams" He said.

 

"Where are they ahjussi?" She asked.

 

"Study well okay? They wanted you to have a successful life" He said.

 

"AHJUSSI!" She shouted. "Where are they?!"

 

"They're dead"