Sehun, come back

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: HELLO GUYS! YOUR SCUMBAG AUTHOR-NIM IS HERE AGAIN TO MAKE MORE PROBLEMS IN THE STORY... THIS'LL HAVE A PRETTY INTERESTING ENDING. BY THE WAY, THIS IS ONLY HYESUN'S STORY... WAIT TILL I DO HYERIN'S PART ^^ MUHAHAHAHA! *EVIL LAUGH*)

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun's POV

It hurts... It hurts when you see someone you loved kiss someone else. It was worst than being stabbed in the heart. And the worst part of it is I'm the one to blame. She should hate me. She became crazy because of me. I was also the reason why there was a way for Baekhyun to get to Hyesun. Everything is my fault.

 

I rode a bus that God-knows-where it’s going. My mind is full of stuff. I can't handle everything anymore. I must escape all the problems in Seoul. And when I'm better, I'll come back. Now is not the right time. Running away is the best thing to do at the meantime.

 

It's been three hours. I think I should get off on the next stop. As soon as I step out of the bus. I fell down. Everything was turning. All I heard was screaming. I was numb. Everything turned around and blackened. I'm unconscious again.

 

My forehead feels cold. What is this? I tried opening my eyes and everything was blurry and it turned around. But after I few seconds, I regained my sight. Someone was left a damp clothe in my forehead. Was I sick? What happened.

 

I looked around and the place was weird. I was in a tiny room. And I was lying in haystacks. Where am I? I stood up and opened the dodgy wooden door. One tornado and this whole house will go down in pieces.

 

"You're awake" A girl came up to me and observed me. Probably we she's about my age.

 

"Who are you?" I asked.

 

"I'm Miran, nice to meet you" She smiled.

 

"Why am I here Miran?" I asked.

 

"I took you because you were lying unconscious on the ground. So where did you came from?" She asked.

 

"I don't know" I said.

 

"What?! Who doesn't know where they're from? Come on! Don't joke around!" She chuckled.

 

"I'm not joking" I said.

 

"Are you for real? Do you even know what's your name?" She asked.

 

"No, I don't know. I don't know anything" I said as I stared at my bare hands.

 

"You got to be kidding me" She said.

 

"No, I don't know. Really" I said.

 

"You forgot everything?! How will you get home?" She said in a shaky voice. I think she's panicking.

 

"I don't know... Who am I?" I asked.

 

"I don't know as well! Eottokhe!" She kept shaking her head like a crazy person.

 

"I'm hungry" I said as my stomach grumbled.

 

"Wait here, I'll get you some food" She held my hand for a second and ran somewhere.

 

What happened to me? Why can't I remember anything? Who am I? Where am I? How will I find myself? I should stay here. Until I'm well.

 

"Here you go" She smiled while offering me porridge. "Mianhe, this is all we've got"

 

"It's alright" I smiled slightly and gulped the whole thing down. The warm porridge ran down to my throat to my stomach. Food is good. "Do you have any more of this?" I asked.

 

"I'm afraid not. I just took it from my neighbour's house" She scratched his head.

 

"I see" I said as I sighed.

 

"I'll just explain to my granma your situation when she comes back. Pretty sure she'll understand you"

 

"Thank you" I held her hands. This feeling is familiar. Where is it from again? It's warm, dry and rough. Who is she? The girl I loved? I loved someone?

 

"Okay, let's introduce you to everyone, Shingook" She said.

 

"Shingook?" I asked.

 

"I don't know your name. I must call you something" She said as she pulled my hand outside the small house. Fresh air welcomed me. I never smelt anything like it. Everything was foreign. Small houses were scattered and elders planting rice in the fields. It's a wonderful place. There's nothing like it.

 

“Where are we Miran ssi?” I asked

 

“Dambong, that’s where we are. Never heard of this place before?” She asked.

 

“No, I forgot everything remember?” I said.

 

“Let’s go to old Shindang” She said as she pulled my hand.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Shindang ssi” She bowed and soon I followed.

 

“Who are you with? Namja chinggu?” The old lady smiled.

 

“Ani! Ani! He’s just a person I found and he forgot everything” She hid her face as it turned into a ripe tomato.

 

“I see. Why are you guys here?” The old lady asked.

 

“I want you to meet him. I called him Shingook and you should too” She said to the old lady.

 

“Annyeong” The old lady bowed.

 

“Uh annyeong” I awkwardly bowed.

 

“Gookie, meet old Shindang. She’s been my friend since I was little. She’s been helping us with everything. She’s my soul mother” She chuckled.

 

“Aish, you’re making me blush Miran-ah” The old lady smiled.

 

“He’ll be part of our family from now on Shindang ssi and Sehun, you should start treating her like family as well” She said.

 

“I will. Nice to meet you Shindang ssi” I bowed again.

 

“You two make a good couple” The old lady laughed as she point at us.

 

“Ya old Shindangie!” Miran kept blushing as she smiled.

 

“Alright children. I have lots of stuff to do. I better get going” She said as she bid us goodbye.

 

Miran took me to see everyone in the town. She took me to the farmers that were planting rice, to the elders that had weird stories from their past, to fishermen that fished on the peaceful lake. She seems to know everyone. I’m lost. But I have the feeling this is a better place than when I was before. I feel like I belong here.

 

Hyesun’s POV

Sehun, he’s been missing for eight hours now. We reported him already to the police but they won’t conduct a search party till his missing for twenty-four hours. What do I do? What happened to him. Everyone’s worried sick. For the first time, I saw eleven of them in the room. They all had a frown on their face. They were all restless. They all feel what I feel. What if he forgot everything? What will happen to him? Sehun, come back…

 

 

 

Let's pretend that Suzy is Miran, okay people?

orhzkj.jpg

-Miran is an inncoent country bumpkin who has never gone out of her town

 

-She lives with his granma

 

-She is fond of Sehun

 

-She's a very very nice girl

 

(A/N: HOW IS THE ADDITION OF MIRAN? LOLOLOL. YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL DO WITH MIRAN RIGHT? LOLOLOLOL. SEHUN IN THE PROVINCE. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM? STAY TUNED! DON'T WORRY... THE STORY WILL HAVE AN AWESOME ENDING ^^ EVEN THOUGH I MESSED IT UP BADLY XD THAT'S HOW I ROLL! C:)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!