The set up

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: HI GUYS! I'M FINALLY BACK WITH AN UPDATE! I HOPE THIS'LL MAKE YOUR NIGHT!)

 

 

 

 

Hyerin's POV

 

So much for protecting my little sister... But look at her! Kissing another man! I'm not jealous or anything. I'm just acting like her older sister. To be more specific, the protective one. Without my permission! I shall interoggate them like a police that caught  her suspect!

 

"Since when were you guys seeing each other?" I asked harshly. Maybe I shouldn't act like this. They're both holding hands and are in the same sofa, trembling because I'm vicious.

 

"We weren't really sure and it's pretty hard to explain everything" Sehun said as he scratched his head.

 

"Explain now!" I shouted. I peeked outside the window and every neighbour turned their lights on. I guess I should be a little more quiet.

 

They both explained the "pretend relationship" and that they fell for each other that it became real.

 

"That's complicated" I sighed. "Do you love my sister?" I shall hear the answer. I don't want her going home crying like what happened to me. I was so stupid that I broke my heart twice in a single day.

 

He first put his second hand on her hand before answering. "I love her, I will never hurt her" He smiled at me.

 

Why am I so jealous? Is it because I am longing for someone that will love me as well? Stop it Hyerin! Your heart was hurt twice yesterday! Stop for now. Please heart, stop for a while. Stop loving.

 

"Fine, I'll keep an eye on you" I threatened him before I slammed the door, isolating myself from the world. Why am I starting to think about him again? Jongin, the betrayer, the ert, the person who did nothing to make my life any better. Why is he stuck here in my head? Is it because he's in my heart? Jongin... Get out of my life...

 

Hyesun’s POV

 

I was shock as the words that came out from my sister’s mouth were “Fine, I’ll keep an eye on you” That means, it’s a yes. I never thought he would accept him. I know my sister accepted him because she wants me to be happy. She doesn’t like the old me very much. As if I was frustrated in life. Sehun gave me a new life. And it made me love again. I never knew I would love like this again. I have to do something for my sister in return. How bout I set her up on a date with Jongin? That would be perfect. I can feel she was empty and frustrated at the same time. This might do the trick. I am in favour of Jongin because I know my sister loves him. Hyerin looks like an empty glass of water every time she sees Luhan. I know she doesn’t like Luhan. I wish this plan would work out.

 

“Sehun-ah, can I ask you a favour?” I hold his hand so that he couldn’t say no.

 

“What is it?” He smiled and went closer to me, anticipating the words that will come out of my mouth.

 

“I want to set my sister for a date” I bit my lip and tried to evade his eyes because I was embarrassed for what I said.

 

“With who?” He asked.

 

“Jongin… Kim… Kim Jongin” I answered.

 

“That would be easy” He did an evil smile as if he knows what to do.

 

AT SM BUILDING>>>>>>>

 

Sehun had plan a set-up attack. I never knew he was this genius.

 

Sehun knocked at the door and Kai opened with a hideous face. I can tell he hasn’t been sleeping these past few days or were they tears?

 

“What do you want?” He said coldly.

 

“Kai, Hyerin just accepted me in their family and we’re throwing a party at a karaoke in Hongdae” Sehun said while he put his arms around my shoulder.

 

“So?” He rubbed his eyes and blew the snot that was coming out of his nose.

 

“We were hoping if you could come” Sehun said.

 

“Hyerin is still angry with me. Why invite me? She’ll only flare up in anger if she set eyes me” He sighed hopelessly.

 

“No! It’s not like that! It’s just going to be us three” Sehun awkwardly laugh.

 

“Fine, just because she’s your first girlfriend” He smirked and slammed the door, tight shut. “I’ll be ready in a minute”

 

I nudge Sehun back as I heard Kai’s words.

 

“Waeyo?!” He asked in anger.

 

“Oh nothing. Just the fact that I was your first girlfriend” I kept laughing at him. It was hilarious to hear that he never had a girlfriend. He’s so pretty yet he ignored all the girls that went by? Well I find it funny!

 

“So?” He pouted and went to the kitchen.

 

“Hey wait! I’m sorry!” I kept giggling as I followed him in the kitchen.

 

Hyerin’s POV

 

A text message from my sister!

 

“Unnie, can you come to Hongdae? Me and Sehun are throwing a party at the karaoke” Psh, to come or not to come? I really want to have fun for once. Yesterday was a painful today. Hopefully, things will turn out fine in the karaoke.

 

I dressed up with my usual clothes. Skinny jeans, white shirt and a pair of sneakers. That’s how I roll. I look pretty lame and boring. It’s just the perfect outfit so that people won’t notice me at Hongdae.

 

AT THE KARAOKE BAR>>>>>>>

 

I arrived and just as I was about to get in, I received a text message.

 

“We’re in room 10, second floor. See you soon ^^”

 

I went up the staircase and went through the hall. I twist the door knob and saw Jongin sitting casually in the sofa.

 

My eyes widen at the sight of him. “What are you doing here?!”

 

He stood up, shock. “Sehun and Hyesun invited me for their party”

 

The door closed behind me and as I was about to walk out, it was locked from the outside. I panicked, what do I do?! I’m stuck with him! No! I kept bashing the damn door for help but no response. Who’s responsible for this?! A TEXT MESSAGE!

 

“Have fun with Kai oppa :P”

 

What? They planned this all along?! I will never forgive em both as soon as I get outta here!!!

 

I sat beside him in the sofa and opened the soju that was on a plastic bag.

 

“What are you doing?” He said as he took the bottle away from me.

 

“Drinking myself to sleep!” I took another bottle in the plastic bag. Perfect, five seven bottles. Just enough to get wasted.

 

“Well, it will only spill out your secrets!” He took the bottle and kept the whole plastic bag in his side. His right. I’ll end up saying random stuff again. And if I spill out how much I love him, I’ll be dead.

 

“Psh!” I smirked and examined the song list booklet. I pushed the buttons in the remote and sang “cry cry” by t-ara. It is currently the song that exactly fits me.

 

“Like a tattoo, you carved in deeper the more I try to forget you” I sang the part emphasizing the words, hoping that it would get in his heart and pierce right through it.

 

The more I got deeper to the song, the more pain it inflicts. Now tears started falling down like Niagara Falls. I kept on singing but it made me more and more vulnerable. My feelings are all mixed up. I love him, I hate him, he betrayed me but I kept loving him.

 

“Stop it” He said as he tried to pull the mic away. I kept singing. I couldn’t stop myself.

 

“Stop it, please” He tried to pull it much harder but I kept singing.

 

He then pulls the mic successfully out of my hands, grabbed hold onto me and kissed me. This had a familiar feeling. It was the same as the one in the park. Yes, I lied about not knowing everything. I knew the kiss. The kiss was the only thing I remembered. He tighten his grip in my body and I wrapped mine in his. It was the best feeling ever. Kai holding me, kissing me. I just love him. I loosen my grip and he did the same.

 

He touched my face and told me “I love you” He then caressed my cheek making me crimson.

 

“I… I love you too” I looked away as I whispered what’s inside my heart.

 

He gives out a chuckle and kissed my forehead.

 

“What do you want me to sing for you?” He then scans the book smiling at me.

 

“Can I listen to your story first?” I grabbed the book and looked at him.

 

He gives out a nod. “As I told you, I was set up. I don’t have any evidence to give out to you. But trust me, I wouldn’t do such a thing to hurt you. I love you Hyerin”

 

“I believe you, sorry I didn’t listen to you” I sighed. I’m sure it’s not him. He isn’t lying about his confession. I know when his lying. His right eye twitches. But it didn’t. I acted without thinking. But the real question is: Who did it? Who is blackmailing me and who set up Jongin?

 

We sang the whole night, holding each other’s hands, kissing each other, smiling at each other. It was the best feeling. I never felt like this when I was with Luhan. I just learnt that love is not done with effort, it just happens. And when it happens, it’s hard to forget it.

 

“Jongin?” I whispered as I leaned in his chest. I’m getting sleepy.

 

“What?” He answered as he put his arms around me.

 

“I love you” Then I closed my eyes.

 

“I love you too” He kissed my cheek before we headed off to the dream world. Now nightmares, only sweet dreams. I love you, Jongin.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: NGAWW. HOW FLUFFY IS IT? I CAN FEEL THE BLUE SHIP SAILING AWAY! WAIT FOR ME TO CATCH UP! HEHE  SORRY IT TOOK ME TIME!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT! AND ANOTHER THING, I MADE A NEW FANFIC. THE NAME OF IT IS "TIME MACHINE" I HOPE YOU GUYS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIVE AND LOVE THE STORY AS YOU HAVE LOVED THIS ♥ LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/246162/time-machine-romance-timetravel-exo-chanyeol WITH MUCH LOVE -MISTAH_KPOPGOD07)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!