Was she simply drunk?

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: I AM VERY SOOORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!!!!! ANYWAYS, HERE'S A HOT BLUE SHIP UPDATE. ENJOOOOOY)

 

 

 

 

Hyerin's POV

It's been a week and she hasn't been found yet. Where is she? I can't concentrate on school, not even at work. I need my mum. I miss her. I'm worried about her. Hyesun has been searching for her as well. She hasn't stop. I never knew my sister could have such a different side.

 

Jongin... Where are you? I need you by my side. You're the one in my heart but it seems like I'm not the girl in yours... I hate you. Thinking about you just makes my heart hurt even more.

 

A knock on the door. I came outside of my room and slowly opened the door. It was Luhan.

 

"Annyeong" He greeted. He visited me everyday but I just can't take all of it anymore.

 

"Luhan" I said while crying.

 

He quickly wrap his arms around me and kept whispering soothing words in my ears.

 

"Luhan... I... I... I can't take it... Anymore" I kept crying on his shoulder. I couldn't hide them anymore. I just need someone badly right now. Someone to cry on, to comfort me.

 

"It's gonna be alright nae?" He kept patting my back.

 

Kai's POV

I clenched my fist on the sight of the couple. He doesn't deserve to touch even one strand of her hair. How I wanted to put my fists on that angel-like face... He isn't serious about her. He just came to her today because he was bored. Whenever Hyerin needed her, he was at home talking to the pretty fangirls he has. Psh, so Hyerin is just his big excuse everytime he's bored? Luhan, you don’t deserve her. Are you just going to hurt her? One wrong move and I’ll take her as my own. She isn’t just one of your pretty fangirls, she’s a precious girl that stole my heart.

 

I couldn’t take the site of the couple anymore, I rushed to the other side of the road but I accidentally hit the bin that was next to me. The next thing I knew, they were staring at me. Aish…

 

Hyerin’s POV

I turned to look around and I saw Jongin. My heart turned slightly warm. What is this feeling? It’s coming back again.

 

“You, what are you doing here?” I asked as I wipe the tears on my eyes.

 

“I was just passing by, sorry for the disturbance” He bowed and ran away.

 

“Tsk, that guy gets weirder and weirder” Luhan shook his head in embarrassment.

 

“Do you want to come in?” I asked him.

 

His phone rang. “Uh… Hello Minyu? Yeah. I forgot that was today. I’ll be coming over. Bye” He said as he dropped the call. “Mianhe Hyerin ssi, ‘fan service’ ” He said as he rushed out of the gate.

 

He didn’t even say goodbye properly. He was never here when I needed him. I guess it was a bad decision… You’ve done it again Hyerin…

 

I needed to go out. I haven’t been outside for quite a while. I was always locking myself inside my room.

 

My feet dragged me everywhere. I don’t know why I’m acting like this. My brain is stuck with all sorts of stuff. My mum, my dad and Jongin. I was shocked when I realized I was in Hongdae. Omoya! It’s 10pm! I’ve never been here at night time. And it looks dangerous to walk around. Drunk people, maniacs and suspicious looking people everywhere.

 

“You want a drink young lady?” A man with a familiar voice said.

 

My heart almost stopped as I saw his face. Jongin.

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked as he took a sip of soju.

 

“Even I don’t know why I’m here” I said lifelessly. I took his drink. “You’re not allowed to have this you know?” and I gulped the whole bottle. He laughed at my action. “Where do you get more of this?” I asked. Yes I admit, I’m a bit crazy. I just want to forget anything. Just this once, just this once.

 

We bought soju from the convenient store and we went back to the park near our house to drink.

 

“Here you go” He offered the bottle. I took the bottle and poured it into a plastic cup. As time passed by, I drank from cup to cup… I’m not feeling well anymore…

 

Kai’s POV

She’s obviously drunk. Dancing and singing “MAMA” everywhere.

 

“Ya! Hyerin ssi! Come back here!” I pulled her hand and sat her back on the park bench. She started to cry. I guess people do change when they’re drunk.

 

“You know what? You’re cute!” She said to me with a gag face.

 

“Yes I know that, you’re too drunk. Let’s go home” I tried to pull her hand but she pulled away.

 

“I’m still enjoying the peaceful night can’t you see?” She said in a gibberish voice that I found hard to understand.

 

“Kaja…” I said in a soothing voice.

 

“ANIYA!” She shouted. “You! Tell me why my heart goes faster, warmer and crazier every time I see you! Tell me!” She screamed. Is she saying something that she meant or was it because she’s drunk.

 

“Let’s go home” I said and pulled her hand again.

 

“Aniya! Tell me! Tell me! Do I like you?” She cried even more. She fell down in the ground and kept digging the moist soil.

 

My heart. What’s happening? Why is it beating so hard.

 

“Does your heart feel the same? Does it go faster too?” She asked as she buried her face in the hole she dug up.

 

“Yes, it goes faster too. Now, let me take you home” I pulled her up.

 

“Jinjja?” She asked in a different tone. This is totally not her drunk voice this time.

 

I nodded and while I was about to turn to her, she quickly pressed her lips on mine. She held my face with her dirty fingers and she started to open . Is she inviting me in a mouth session? As I opened my mouth, her tongue went inside mine and her lovely wiggly tongue explored the deep parts of my mouth while slightly caressing the top of my tongue. I felt more and more blood rushing up my body. After 5 minutes of exploring my innocent mouth, she fainted in my shoulder. Weird girl…

 

I took her home and laid her in her bed.

 

“It’s hot” She said as she kept pulling her collar.

 

Of course it’s hot, after 5 bottles of soju and a kiss from this lovely prince. Who wouldn’t be hot?

 

“It’s so hot! Undress me. Please” She said as her hands travelled all around her body saying that she’s uncomfortable with her clothes.

 

“Arraseo” I sighed and sat on her side. “1” 5 buttons to go. My hands were shaking. I just want to do everything to her. When I say everything I mean everything. “2”.

 

“Ppali!!!” She screamed as her hands moved violently.

 

“3”

 

“Stop counting! Just take it off! It’s so hot!” She cried as she kicked the bottom of her bed which fell off.

 

“4” 1 more. My eyes closed in an instant as I saw her undergarment. My hands kept trembling not knowing what to do. No Kai, control yourself!

 

“5” After I ed the last button I sighed in relief.

 

“It’s still hot! Take it off!” She was red. And she kept trying to remove her undergarment which she kept failing because she was going weaker. I went to her bathroom quickly and got a cloth. I put the cloth in cold water. This is gonna be hard… I closed my eyes as I wipe the damp clothe in her whole body.

 

She quickly dozed off. Kim Hyerin, you made me worry, you naughty girl. I guess it’s time for me to go…

“Kim Jongin, stay. I’m scared” She said as her voice faded.

 

My eyes widen. Scared of what?

 

“Scared of what?” I asked.

 

“Scared of losing you, stay” She covered her face and clutched my hand tightly.

 

I clenched my fists. This is wrong. She has a boyfriend.

 

“Mianhe but I have to go” I said coldly. She pulled my hand.

 

“Why are you acting like this? Why do you keep avoiding me? Do you know how much my heart hurts every time you do that?” She said. I saw tears falling down her eyes again.

 

“Stop crying, the reason I’m doing this is because I’m waiting for you” I said in the most soothing voice I can make.

 

She’s snoring… She must be asleep. I should go now. Hyerin… Were you telling me all of it sincerely or is it because of the soju?

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: AM I DOING THIS RIGHT? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. THE TOUNGUE SCENE... HEARTS, HEARTS AND MORE HEARTS OH HYERIN! EVERYTHING REALLY SPILLS OUT WHEN YOU'RE DRUNK AYE?)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

LEMME SAY THANKYUH

-Nanthida6812

-bellaloves 

-sunnybunny14

-MeluvB2ST

-skysky