Abducted

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: AYO PEOPLE! I KNOW IT'S BEEN LOOOOOONG. HERE'S THE LOVELY UPDATE ^^ E.N.J.O.Y.!.!.!)

 

 

 

 

Hyerin’s POV

“Good morning Hyerin-ah, why are you up so early?” My mum asked as she picked up her old bag filled with stains from who-knows-where and prepared her stuff for the day.

“Luhan said he’s going to pick me and walk me to school today” I said as I stirred the hot coffee lifelessly.

“Mwo?! You guys… Are going out?” My mum blurted out all of a sudden.

I nodded shyly. Yes, I said it. I said “yes”. If it was the only way to forget Jongin. I know I said “yes” for a selfish reason. But I’ll start to love him like before right? He was the only one right? I’ll just think of it like this: “Jongin never came into the picture” That’s right. He didn’t exist. It was only Luhan and just Luhan and I too, waited for a long time for him to come.  He’s finally here, no turn backs.

My mum cheered excitedly throughout the whole house. “You guys pick me up at work today nae?” She was talking about Luhan. “We’ll celebrate for our new family member!” She danced like a crazy ape.

“Omma! He’s not my husband okay?” I pouted at my mum.

“Don’t be silly! It’s gonna end up like that anyways” She teased. “You guys better pick me up today nae?” She patted my back and kissed my forehead.

“Arraseo. Annyeong omma!” I waved at her and I sat back at the couch lifelessly thinking of what Jongin is doing at the moment. What would his reaction be if he found out that me and Luhan are… SHUT UP KIM HYERIN! Take Jongin off that little head of yours!

A knock on the door.

I opened it to see Luhan’s angelic face that made me smile without putting any effort.

“Oh, annyeong” I waved awkwardly trying to look away.

He didn’t say a word but instead he bent down his face on my level and pointed out his cheek.

“Mwo? What about your cheek? Is there something wrong with it?” I examined it without knowing what he meant by his action.

“Yes apparently… It needs a kiss” He kept poking his own cheek.

“A kiss?! Mwo?!” I widened my eyes as I looked at him with an outrageous expression.

“Fine, if you don’t want to” He sighed and patted my head.

“Let’s go then?” I pointed out to the old gate.

As I walked pass him, he suddenly grabbed hold of my hand. My cheeks became really hot and my heart seemed to go much faster.

He was too clingy. I don’t know if I’m normal, but I seem to dislike it. I kept asking my heart. Why was it okay when Jongin was the one who kept initiating skinship on me. But with Luhan… It just feels awkward. Was this even the right decision?

We arrived at school and he bent down again.

“No goodbye kiss?” He pouted cutely.

“I better get going” I rushed inside the school gates.

“Ya! You better kiss me later nae?!” He shouted out loud. Now the whole student body is looking at me. Luhan… I should’ve gave him at least a peck in the cheek. Now I’m suffering from extreme embarrassment.

FAST FORWARD>>>>>>>

Lunch time… Why do I still feel empty? What’s wrong with me? My phone suddenly vibrated from my pocket. Who could this be? I picked up the phone and apparently it was a text from Luhan.

“Have you eaten?” The message said. My heart isn’t beating fast. What is this? I am getting frustrated. Now that we’re together, why won’t my heart like him more? It was as if my feelings for him are getting farther and farther.

“Not yet. Thanks for asking” I replied. It seems like my reply to him is too dry… I sighed.

“What is that?” Kai suddenly came out of nowhere.

My heartbeat. Why? Why him? Why not Luhan?

“Uh… It’s nothing” I flashed a smile and quickly hid my phone.

“So Luhan hyung is texting you now” He mumbled to himself.

“Yea… Yeah! You are right! We’re texting! So what?”  I stuttered as I said those words. I wonder what his reaction is going to be. I bet he won’t even give a about it.

“Okay” He got up from his seat and went away. Why is he acting cold? What happened to the ert?

“Ya!” I screamed out to catch his attention.

He turned around. “Wae?” He scratched his head.

I clenched my fists. “Why? Why are you acting cold?”

“I’m not” He waved and went away.

I can’t believe I asked that question. It doesn’t matter anymore. You have Luhan…

I sat back on my seat to eat lunch. Honestly, I don’t feel like eating. Kim Jongin keeps popping out of my head. Just what are you?!

I saw something next to my bag. The pig. The pig he made. I picked it up and cuddled it. “Ya Kim Jongin… Why are you acting like this huh?” I kept poking the pig’s nose. Jongin you pig! Why do you keep bothering me?! I can’t get you off my system anymore…

Kai’s POV

After I coldly reply to her question. I hid myself on one of the canteen benches and looked at her from afar. I miss stalking her. She picked up the stuffed pig I made. I’m waiting for you Kim Hyerin, that’s why. I must be keep doing this. This is the only way I’ll figure out if she has feelings for me. Kim Hyerin… When do you plan to give up and come to me?

Hyerin’s POV

The bell rang. It’s time to go home. Everyone was looking at me. Maybe because of the big stuffed pig I was carrying.

Everyone kept asking if it was from Luhan. Of course they know it was us already. If he hadn’t shouted… Aish…

Luhan was waiting outside the gate.

“Annyeong” I bowed.

“Annyeong. Shall we go to your mother now?” He asked as he stole my hand from my pocket.

We arrived in front of the hospital. That’s weird. Why are the cops here? Something bad must’ve happened.

My mum’s co-worker was running to us. Her face doesn’t look good.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Did something bad happened?” I asked mum’s co-worker.

“Aren’t you Hayoung’s daughter?” She asked as she touched my shoulder.

“Nae. She’s my mum. Wae?” I asked.

“Well… There were a bunch of people in black suits here who came and threw gun shots everywhere. The only person they took was your mum. We have no idea why they took her. By any chance, do you know anyone that wanted to hurt your mother?” She asked.

“Ani. Ani. My mum is a good person. I’m sure no one wouldn’t want to hurt her” I said in a gibberish voice.

The lady bowed and went away. Where’s my omma? Who abducted her? I don’t know anyone who could possibly do this to her. I started to tremble. Tears slowly falling from my eyes. My whole body just became a vegetable. I couldn’t move. I fell on the floor and continued crying. Where do I find her? Where do I start? Worst of all, I don’t have any money to give them if they offer a ransom. I laid there, helpless.

“I won’t lose omma right Luhan?” I looked at him with pitiful eyes. I didn’t want to look like this. But my emotions just kept coming down.

“Ani. I’m sure she’ll be back” He caressed my hair and picked me up from the ground.

We went with the cops to the police station. They asked me the same thing that my mum’s co-worker did. “Do you know anyone who would want to do this to her?” The police said.

I shook my head. “Ani. My mum. She doesn’t have any enemies. She’s a nice person. I don’t know anyone who could do this to her” Tears started falling again. Luhan kept rubbing my back. It’s a relief that I have someone I know with me.

The police started searching for my mum. Will she come back?

We went home. I was lifeless.

“Unnie, what happened to you?” My sister asked as she took a sip from her banana milk.

“Omma… She’s kidnapped” I looked away.

“Mwo?” My sister asked coldly.

“She… Sh… She…” I couldn’t form any sentence anymore. It just hurts so much.

I went to my room and locked it. I don’t need anyone at the moment. The only person I want to see is my omma…

Hyesun’s POV

I was shocked. But it’s not right time to cry. This is the bad thing about my sister. She breaks easily. And when she breaks, it’s hard to fix her back. I am the total opposite of her. I find the solution to things first. True, I am sad inside. But what can I do? Cry? Crying won’t help. I must find her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: SHE SAID YES TO LUHAN T^T SORRY GUYS T^T LMAO. ANYWAYS... HER MOTHER IS UBDUCTED?! WHO COULD POSSIBLY DO SUCH A HEARTLESS THING?! STAY TUNE! MWAH!)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

GGOOMMAAWWOOYYOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MightyAnchovy

-Insoogirl69

-Aigooaeygo

-Hanieyza

 

(A/N: I'M PROBABLY GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER FANFIC. IT'S GOING TO BE CALLED "TIME MACHINE" IT'S GONNA BE A ONE SHOT. I THINK I'LL MAKE CHANYEOL AS MY MAIN PROTAGONIST. WHEN I MAKE IT, I HOPE YOU'LL SUPPORT ME AS WELL AS THIS FANFIC. TY )