The untold words

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: HOHO~! THIS CHAPTER IS KAIXHYERIN. ENJOY THE VERY VERY BLUE SHIP UPDATE)

 

 

 

 

Hyerin’s POV

We arrived at the crowded festival. I could barely see anything other than the heart balloons that are scattered everywhere. Before going in, we read the instructions.

INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE GOING IN THE FESTIVAL
-No littering

-No drinking or eating inside the facilities

-ALWAYS hold your partner's hand..

The last rule gave me goose bumps. Hold hands?! I should’ve escape from his hands in the first place.

He took my hand and I turned red. The typical me. Always blushing when me and Jongin makes contact.

“Wae? Wae?!” I tried to remove my hand but failed in the process.

“Last rule Kim Hyerin” He pointed out with his left hand.

I sighed and he pulled me in with excitement written all over his face.

I looked at everyone. This is what you call a couples’ festival. Couples were smooching on the benches, hugging each other and loving each other. This wasn’t the place for us because we aren’t even friends.

“Ya! Why did you bring me here? What are we going to do here?” I said impatiently wanting to go home.

“I wanna have fun with you and to have fun, what else?” He said as he pulled me to a random booth.

Oh God Kim Jongin, you’re not making me take a picture with you on this couples’ picture booth.

“Ya! I don’t want to” I shook the hand he was touching but he took it again and drag me into the picture booth.

“Smile!” The photographer said.

I frowned in the picture then Kim Jongin kissed my cheek before the camera took a shot. The photographer squealed and hurried to edit the picture.

“Here you go” The photographer said.

Jongin pulled the picture from the pink paper envelope and gave one to me.

Great, I have a shock face in this picture while his kissing me in a heart background.

“I don’t wanna keep it!” I gave it to him and he took it.

“FINE!” He put it in his front pocket and dragged me up in another booth.

This time, it was a eating challenge. We have to feed each other with one hand while eating a boiling hot spicy curry. This is pure torture.

The timer is 5 minutes and we have to finish a whole plate. He started taking a bit of curry in the plate and blew it for me to reduce its intensity and he put it in my mouth slowly. That was pretty sweet, he even blew the curry for me…

“This is your punishment!” I screamed and putting large chunks of it in his mouth without blowing it for him. We won the challenge because he kept gulping down the curry I fed him. We got a sticker because we were first. If we get 5 stickers, we get to see the fireworks in the greatest romantic spot. Psh, as if I want to get that spot.

He kept coughing afterwards and his lips were swollen.

“Mianhe, I was too immature” I said as I examined his swollen lips.

“It’s okay Hyerin ssi” He stopped coughing and smiled at me with his red swollen lips. Let me kiss that swollen thing on you! STOP IT HYERIN!

“Hyerin ssi, let’s join that challenge!” He pointed out as he jumped in the air like a little kid.

I sighed. “That’s the couples’ race. Do you really want to get your spine broken?” I chuckled as I looked at him like he was a normal person. What’s with me?

He shrugged his shoulder cutely and pulled me to the booth to register. The challenge was running through the whole course while carrying their partner. I was a bit worried. I don’t want him to carry me and run that far. This is just complete stupidity. But he insisted ,so I have no choice but to participate.

He lowered his back and I sighed as I rode it. He took my thighs gently as he got up from his position.

“Hold me here so you won’t fall” He shook his neck to let me wrap my arms around it. It was a very awkward position.

“On your mark, ready, set, go!” The gun fired then the ert moved quickly as possible.

I never saw him like this, very determined of something. Did he want to get the spot for the fireworks? If we manage to win this race, we automatically get 3 stickers. Was he aiming for the stickers?

“Kai! A rock!” I screamed as I pointed out the rock on our way. He evaded it but he accidentally twisted his ankle.

“Kai, stop now. You don’t look too good. It’s enough” I kept saying in a soothing voice.

He kept running as he hissed every 1 to 3 steps.

“Kai. You’re hurting yourself!” I screamed as a tear dropped from my eyes one by one on his shoulder.

He managed to get to the finish line and I hoped off and punch his arm.

“Pabo! I told you to stop!” I said as I wiped the tears away from me.

“I’m okay, don’t worry” He came closer to me and wiped my tears away.

Why would he do such things?! Is he planning to die? Yes, I was badly concern of his ankle. I don’t want to see him hurt. It hurts me twice.

We got out and took the 3 stickers.

“1 more” I heard him whisper. He was limping because his ankle ached.

“Are you really alright? If you want, I’ll take you to the hospital” I said in a panicking voice.

“Kim Hyerin, it’s nice to see you’re truly concern about my condition. But I badly want to see the fireworks in that spot” He said calmly as he pulled me to the next booth. So he was really aiming for “that”. What is he planning to do?”

Kai’s POV

My main intention why I came here today was because I was going to confess to her what I truly feel. Yes, I love her very much and I can’t control my feelings anymore. I am sensing this is the right time. The fireworks and the spot would be a perfect place. I am scared of rejection. But I have to be tough. I am Kim Jongin. Let’s just hope for the best that I’ll get that last sticker and her sweet “yes”. I have eaten spicy curry in a matter of seconds and almost broke my ankle in the race. I guess the last challenge is the moment of truth. I need to win this. I shall win the game.

Hyerin’s POV

I didn’t predict the last challenge. It wasn’t really hard. It was just a question and answer challenge. We just need to pick a question from the box and answer it. This will be our victory. It’s not like I’m looking forward to the spot. Or am I?

I opened the folded paper I chose. ”How would you describe your partner?” That was the question. It was pretty easy. But the rules are, It has to be romantic or else we are disqualified. FOR JONGIN!

“His a ert that stalks me” I answered with pride.

Everyone was astonished. “Why was that your answer?” The organiser said. That’s pretty hard…

“Because he randomly does romantic stuff to me and he stalks me even when I’m asleep. He was the reason I’ve been sleeping soundly this past few days” I looked at him before continuing. “Because I feel safe by his side” I said shyly. He blushed as I said those words. Why is this ert blushing?

The next question was for him. “How much do you love your partner?” I laughed at the question. Love? Non-sense! He doesn’t love me! Puh-lease! Or does he? The thought travelled through my mind like an endless comet’s journey.

“I love her that I stalk her every day. Every time I’m with her, I do things that are not meant to be done, I say words that are not meant to be said. I can’t control my feelings every time she’s near. She’s like a sweet poison that I am addicted to” He answered as he looked at me. Those eyes. They’re telling me he meant it. Does he really?

We all got a sticker because that was the bonus challenge. We won the spot in the festival. The organiser gave us the map and we followed the trail. It was located on top of the hill where everything can be seen. It was such a romantic view. No wonder why they chose this spot. It was getting darker and soon they are going to open the fireworks.

“Kim Hyerin ssi, I need to tell you something” He said as he grab hold onto my hands.

Don’t tell me, he’s going to confess? My heart is beating faster.

“Whu? What is it?” I said awkwardly.

“I L@v# Y@&...” He said the words. But I didn’t get to hear them due to the fireworks that suddenly sprung up the dark sky.

“What was it? I didn’t hear sorry” I scratched my head and bowed.

He sighed. “I….” He was cut by Luhan’s sudden appearance.

“Hey Luhan” I smiled and waved.

“What are you two doing?” He pointed his finger at us.

“Uhm… You see I was dragged by Kim Jongin here. I didn’t mean to ruin our day Luhan” I bowed in a apology. Oh yeah… I was supposed to meet him.

“Let’s go home” He pulled my hand. “We don’t want you to get eaten by some animals here” He mocked as he took me away from Kai. There was a dark aura appearing on both of them. They were locked in a staring battle. It was as if they wanted to kill each other.

Luhan pulled my hand violently. “Ya! Let go!” I pulled my hand away. “What is your problem!?” I screamed.

“You don’t know Kim Jongin, he’s a ert. Who knows what he’ll do to you. That kid can’t control himself!” He replied back harshly. I never saw this “over protective” side of him. He had a point. Who knows? Maybe he might just grab hold onto me and deflower me. But up until now I was curious. What was he going to say?

We finally arrived home. “I’m sorry” He said as he looked down.

“It wasn’t your fault. I’m sorry. Because I broke my promise on spending the whole day with you. How did you know we were there?” I asked.

He smiled. “I was actually going to take you there. I went to it by myself and saw you two walking up the hill”

“So you followed us? Stalker” I knocked his head and waved goodbye.

Kim Jongin. What were you going to say?

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: I LOOOOOVE YOU~ OHMAIGASH! 2NE1 IS SO HOT! LOL. WHAT WAS KAI GOING TO SAY??? NGAWW. LULU I HATE YOU 3 I SHOULD DO A HYESUNXSEHUN UPDATE TOMORROW xD)

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 

I LOVE THE COMMENTS LOVE YOU GUYS~!

 

WELCOME NEW PEOPLE! THANK YOU

-LilyChaSooRin

-nguyenangela

-sapphire

-GoddessYoonJu

-Loveneverends

-InfiniteFanGurl

-Ailsa_ELF