Forgiven

My erted stalker ♥

 

(A/N: I DOUBLE UPDATED WHEEE!!!! IT WAS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS. ENJOY! B) I GUESS MORE DRAMAS HERE? LOLOLOL)

 

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

So much for my effort. Now they’re initiating skinship at each other. Just who is he? It was always hard to hug Hyerin but him… Why? It was too easy for him. It was a bad move to act all badass at Hyerin. I don’t know what to do now. I have never been so frustrated my whole life. Why did it have to beat for Kim Hyerin? The first time I saw her, why? Why did my heart pick her?

I locked myself in my room and for the first time, tears came down falling from my eyes. I’ve never been such a crying baby, I’ve never been so much jealous.

Hyerin’s POV

Luhan was still blabbering about his life. As much as I wanted to listen but I couldn’t stop staring at the pig on the floor. I was staring at it for half an hour. Was that for me? That looked like it was hand-made.

“Hello? Earth to Yerin?” Luhan waved a hand in front of my face.

I realised he was trying to get my attention, so I responded to him really quickly.

“Mwo?” I asked.

“Ugh… Were you even listening Yerin ssi?” He asked while pouting.

I nodded and tried to be convincing as much as possible.

“You seemed preoccupied?” He gave me a confused look.

“Aniya. I wasn’t really” I smiled and he smiled back.

I stood up from my chair. “Mianhe, but I still need to clean one last room” I bowed.

“You want me to go with you?” He asked nicely.

“Aniya. Go rest” I bowed again.

As I passed by  Luhan, I picked up the pig and it had a letter on its mouth. I pulled out the letter and carefully opened it.

“I’m sorry for what happened yesterday, I swear that it was just a big misunderstanding. I can’t pretty much explain everything. But I guarantee that it won’t happen again. I hope you forgive me

-Kai ♥-“

I stood there for minutes reading it all over and over again. The douche does know how to say sorry? I giggled and went up the elevator happily.

I felt guilty as well, if it’s just a big misunderstanding. Why did he touch Hyesun? I should clarify everything when I get home. I really should’ve not judge him at first.

I tried to open his door but it was locked. Hmm? He must be sleeping… But I really should go clean it. I just have to be extra quiet. As I got the keys from my pocket, I unlocked the door and saw Kai all curled up, crying.

I dropped my cleaning equipment and came to him.

“Why are you crying?” I asked in a concern manner.

He hid his face from his pillow,

I sat beside his bed and rubbed his back.

“Whatever it is, stop crying” I tried to sound concern as much as possible.

He sat and cried on my shoulder. He cried louder. I could feel my shirt getting drenched by his salty tears.

“It’s okay nae? Stop crying. It’s not good to see men cry” I kept trying to console him.

“You have the pig?” He asked while still sniffing.

“Nae, tell me what happened. Last time, I didn’t listen because I was angry. Mianheyo for slapping your face” I looked down.

He leaned down on my shoulder and told me everything that happened.

“I thought she was you, so I hugged her and start calling your name” He said with his ert tone. Oh Gee, Mr. ert is back.

Even though it was ertic, I blushed. I tried to hide it and kept whispering to him. “ert, ert, ert”

He chuckled.

“I’ll let this slip because you’re such a crying baby, but if you ever do that again, I will seriously…”

“Nae. Nae, I promise” He put his right hand on his left chest assuring me that he’ll never do it again.

I glared and started cleaning his room.

“I guess we’re back to normal Ms. Kim Hyerin?” He rolled playfully on his bed. He just looked so adorable and I wanted to giggle OH GIRL HORMONES! WILL YOU PLEASE STOP?!

“Psh. You want me to hit you with a broom you crying baby?!” I threatened him with the broom and he fell down his bed.

“Ouch!” He screamed and hissed.

I knelt down, “Gwenchana?”

“Gotcha!” He laughed.

I hit his head and he acted like he was about to cry.

I guess it’s fun being with Kim Jongin. I really like his company. It was much more different than my friends. It felt like we have this strong connection between each other. Oh what am I talking about? He’s a byuntae. You don’t like guys like him. Never.

“Shall I walk you home now?” He asked.

“Psh” I smirked and got out of the dorm. He walked by my side.

“Do you reckon it’s cold?” He asked while taking my hands off my pocket and putting both of our hands in his thick coat.

“What are you doing?” I stater as I said those words.

He didn’t reply. My hand held his hand tight. He flinched. I knew he felt it. Damn you, Kim Hyerin!

He smiled as we walked home.

“Go home, rest” I told him while pointing at the direction to SM Building.

“Aniya, I can’t sleep yet. I’ll just walk here in the neighbourhood” He smiled again.

“Do what you want” I waved and went to my room.

After I showered, I looked up at the window and he was sitting there in our backyard while drinking hot coffee. I had to smile. I guess he started stalking me again? Why did I say those words as if they were appropriate? What is wrong with me?!

“Aren’t you cold? GO HOME!” I screamed violently.

“Psh…” and he hopped in my room. Our house is so easy to access but no one dares to because we’re too poor, no one dares to rob us.

“Ya! Wae? Go outta here and go home” I whispered.

“Aniyo. It’s boring there. It’s way fun here teaching my favourite student” He pat my head and sat where he usually sits.

“You need help with this one?” He asked.

I nodded and sat beside him.

I wonder why I never dared to ask him why he kept stalking me every night, every day, every second of my life? I guess I’m scared of what he’s going to answer. This is not the right time.

He was really focus on the papers. I didn’t notice I was staring at him with a romantic smile.

He turned to look at me. “Wae?” He asked.

“Nothing” I looked away. I felt embarrassed. Why did I just stare at him? This is bad. TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE!

He smiled and I saw him blush. I turned my face away from him. Why did he just blush?

“This is gonna take a long time. Sleep now if you want. I’ll keep doing this for you” He emphasized the two last words of his sentence. I turned into a tomato again. I couldn’t hide my red face. I just had to lie down my bed so that he’ll not see me blush.

“Good night Kim Hyerin” He said with a romantic tone that struck me.

“Uh… Good… Night? Good night!” I laughed of my embarrassment not being able to greet him back.

He kept scribbling equations on the paper. I dozed off quickly because I know he was there. I’m safe with him. I just knew it.

Kai’s POV

I was sincere when I said I’ll do this for her. It took me about an hour and told her I finished. So she was sleeping the while time. My eyes widen when I saw him hugging the pig that I gave her. She hugged it even more and a smile formed her face. This girl. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps and looks so enrage when she’s awake. I leaned down on the floor making my face on the level of her face. I leaned my right hand on the bed and caressed her hair with my left. A natural smile formed my face. Why? Why in such a short time that my feelings for her are overflowing?

“Kim Jongin, hug me please?” She said whispering. WHAT?! SHE’S…. SHE’S DREAMING ABOUT ME? I felt my heart go faster.

“You asked for it” I chuckled and hopped on her bed hugging her face to face. I guess I’ll be sleeping here again for tonight. Her arms moved away from the stuffed pig and she unconsciously wrapped it around my body. I smile formed her lips again. I kissed her forehead and whispered her “Good night”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: I AM CURRENTLY SPAZZING OVER KAIXLUHAN!!!!!!!!! NGAWW. THEY'RE BACK! ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEST CHAPTER? GOODNIGHT TO YOU ALL LOVELY PEEPS!~)

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^

THANKS TO THE NEW PEOPLE THAT SUBSCRIBED~!!!!

-AceBlinger

-DeeAna

-mblaq_zzeoyha

-exojunior90

-KimMyungSoo_wifey

-kiji18