chapter seven.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-frmiT7x8s


A week has passed ever since Baekhyun's mother visited. Everyday, she would come and check on you and Baekhyun. College and school soon started, it was time for the plan to start. You took your notebook and schedules in your arms and books and a laptop in your bag. Baekhyun stood at the doorway of the bedroom, watching you. You turned around and found Baekhyun having a wide grin on his face. "Are you excited about college again?" he asked as he walked towards you with his hands in his pockets.

You smiled and shrugged. "Kind of. But it'll feel weird without having you around every minute with me," you said.
He gave you one of his sweetest smiles of all and wrapped his arms around you. "Don't worry. Whenever you miss me or want to see me, you'll always have me on your phone." He pulled out your phone and turned it on, revealing a picture of you and Baekhyun. "Don't delete it," he said and chuckled.
You took your phone and glanced at the picture. "Why would I delete it? It has your smile. And your smiles are very rare," you said.
He blinked. "I don't smile often?" He chuckled. "Don't get nervous okay? The day will pass by without you even noticing." He smiled and gently kissed your forehead.

"HEY LOVEBIRDS. GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE!" D.O hollered from downstairs.
Baekhyun gave you a pout. "8 hours without you. Boo~" he said and made a fake sob. "That means I have to find a job too."
You smiled and pecked his cheek, which made him grin. "Like you said, 'The day will pass by without you even noticing.'" He chuckled and lightly kissed you on the lips.
"Have a good day at school. Make new friends. And this time, a friend that's a girl and doesn't creep around us like Chanyeol," he joked.
You softly laughed. "Fine. You have a good day too. Good luck with finding a job," you said.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING UP THERE?! DIDN'T YOU GUYS HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DO WHAT YOU'RE DOING LAST NIGHT?!" D.O exploded.
You shook your head. "Your friends have dirty minds," you commented.
D.O stormed into the room and pulled you out of the room. "YAH! KYUNGSOO," Baekhyun shouted.
"Yeah yeah, I'll take care of her!" he replied. He pulled you out the door with Sehun and Chaemi, who were in their school uniforms, following behind.


You, Suho, and D.O entered the campus and looked at your schedules. Lucky for you, you had language class with Suho for the first day. You and Suho both entered language class. "Go and make new friends. It's already bad enough that you have us boys as your friends," he joked. He gave you an angelic smile and walked away.

You sat down in a random seat in the middle row and took out your books. Your phone lit up, receiving a text. 'I miss you already. o(ㅠ_ㅠ)o Good luck in college, sweety~ And wish me luck on finding a job! - Baekhyun' You giggled softly and texted back.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" You looked up and met a girl with long, brown hair,  almost pale skinned, with big eyes, standing next to the chair. 

You smiled and shook your head. She smiled back and sat down in the chair next to you. "My name's Ryu Jihae," she said and held out her hand.
You shook her hand. "I'm Kang Hyemi."

She looked at your hand and saw your ring. "Oh, you're engaged?" she asked with another bright smile.
You smiled and looked at your ring. "Yeah. For about a month and a half."
"Aww~ When's the big day?" she asked.
You hesitated, but answered. "Undetermined. Currently having some family problems," you said, honestly.
She nodded and opened to say more, but then the teacher came in.


After an hour and a half of class, it soon ended, you were headed for the library. Suho had to leave class before you, to get D.O. You slung your bag over your shoulder and headed for the door. "Wait, Hyemi!" Jihae called out. You stopped and turned to her. She ran up to you as she slung her bag over her shoulder. She gave you a piece of paper. "Here's my number. I just came to Seoul, and I don't have any friends..." she said. "But, you don't have to call me, in fact, you can throw it away if you don't want to talk to me," she babbled.

You smiled and accepted the paper. "It's okay. To be honest, I don't have many friends too," you said.
"But I saw you talking to that boy earlier.."
"Well, he's my friend, but, most of my friends are boys, so, I don't count them as friends... Unless they're really close to me." You turned to walk away.
"Where are you going?" she asked.
You turned back to her. "Oh, I'm just going to the library. So I can get started on the assignment, since I have Chemistry later," you said. "I'll see you around," you said and waved to Jihae, walking away.


Baekhyun was right, the day did end soon. You walked inside your bedroom and found Baekhyun laying on the bed, eyes closed, an arm under his head. You quietly walked in and set your laptop and bag on the desk. You walked towards Baekhyun silently. Without doing anything to Baekhyun, an arm slipped around waist and pulled you on top of Baekhyun.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. "I've been waiting for you, my Twerp," he said and wrapped his arms around you, kissed your forehead. "How was your day?"
You smiled. "Great. I made a new friend," you said.
"Really? That's good," he said and pecked your lips.

You nodded. "How was yours?"
He shrugged. "Okay, but couldn't find a job... My mother says that I shouldn't work for at least until she finds me a job, so I just went along," he said. "She said something about me working in a office at a company."
"Well that's good, you'll have a job soon," you said.

He shrugged again. "It's okay. But that means I have to wear a suit a lot," he said.
"Don't complain. On the day of our wedding, you'll be wearing a tux all day," you reminded him.
He facepalmed. "Right! Totally forgot. Well, it'll be like a practice for me then," he said with a grin. "Only, I have to wear a suit for half of the year." He sighed and rubbed your back. "Well, you had a more tiring day. Just rest. Don't worry, I'll be here when you wake up," he said and pecked your forehead.


I think this is like the best update ever posted in Perfect Man I posted. XD
I have a feeling I know what you guys are going to say after reading this chapter. ouo