chapter two.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogUtMyhsz8A


Baekhyun and you walked hand in hand as you walked to Chanyeol's cafe. Baekhyun looked around. "It's almost fall," he said. "My favorite season."
You raised an eyebrow. "Your favorite season?"
"What? The weather is nice. It's hardly raining, it can be cold or hot, leaves change colors--" He stopped talking when he noticed you staring at him. "What?"
"This is a side I've never seen from you," you said, continuing to look at him.
He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

The both of you entered Chanyeol's cafe. You saw the boys sitting at the table, bored as ever. "Please tell me you guys are going to buy something," D.O begged.
You looked around, seeing no customers around. "Nah, I think I'll pass," you said and smirked.
D.O groaned. "Ohmygod! Come on! There hasn't been a customer here since we've opened!" he cried.
"I wonder how the 2nd shift people always has customers," Lay said as he played with a fork and spoon.
"Hello! The 2nd shift people are Suho, Kai, and Kris. Suho and that head has abs. Kris is known as the tall and handsome one, of course girls would come in just because of them!" D.O exclaimed.

Chanyeol walked into the cafe. "Hey, guys. How come the sign isn't turned? It says closed," he said.
D.O laughed nervously. "I guess that's why..." He stood up and walked towards the entrance. "Maybe that's why we haven't been getting customers for the past few days."
"I believe you owe us an apology," Baekhyun said.
D.O gave him a blank face. "What am I? An alien that is as sweet as honey to apologize? I thought aliens were evil and that they don't take back what they say. Pig, you know how I am. Don't get started," he said and turned away
.

Chanyeol sighed. "I would so fire you, D.O, if I could."
D.O grinned and batted his eyelashes. "I'm irresistible, I know. But you all can share me."
Baekhyun and Chanyeol gave him disgusted faces. "Ew, no. I rather sell you to someone else," Chanyeol said. "Besides, you are D.Onuts. Any of those girls would want you. But not us."
D.O gasped. "I'm hurt!" he said. The bell above the door rang. D.O stood up, "Welcome to ugh, you three." He sat down again in disgust as Kai, Suho, and Kris came in.

"WELL. Nice to see you, too. I'm doing good, and you?" Kris said in English.
Chanyeol started to laugh when D.O gaped at Kris. "Did you just insult me?"

Kris shook his head and rolled his eyes and said something in Chinese. Lay laughed and fist bumped Kris. D.O glared at the two Chinese speaking boys in front of him. Lay looked up and saw you. "Oh, Hyemi, Baekhyun, when did you guys get here?" he asked.
The room filled with silence, everyone looked at him. "Seriously?" D.O asked. "Did you just not see me talk to them?"
"I think he has amnesia," Kai said.
"Probably something worse than that," D.O mumbled.
Lay glared at the two boys. "Shut up."

Baekhyun tugged your arm. "I think we should leave... Before the Donut starts messing with us again," he said.
"Hey! Watch what you're saying! I can hear you!" D.O said.
"Does everything sound like an insult to you?" you asked.
"If I hear my name coming from all you people, it's pretty obvious that you guys like to insult me." He paused. "But yeah, you two should go," he said and motioned you and Baekhyun to leave. "Go and do your... Wedding plans or something."

Suho stepped in. "I think you and Lay should leave too," he said, putting on the apron.
"Why?" D.O asked.
"Because your shift is over. And it's our turn. By the way, thanks for not leaving any mess in the back. Now we don't have to clean," Suho said with a smirk.
D.O frowned. "AW! Come on! We haven't had a customer ever since we opened!"
"Which was only 5 minutes ago," Chanyeol said. "I should really fire you."
"Do so! You don't even pay me," D.O muttered.

"What do you mean by 5 minutes ago?" Kai asked.
"Long story short. I don't want you guys to do the same after explaining it. Maybe next time." Chanyeol went to the back room.
"YAH!" D.O shouted. You and Baekhyun quietly snuck out while Chanyeol and D.O argued.

"NOONA!" you looked up and saw Sehun. "Have you seen my yeobo?" he asked.
"Yeobo?" Baekhyun asked.
"Oh there she is," he said, pointing behind you.

You turned around and saw Chaemi in a bunny costume. She pouted at the sight of Sehun. She walked towards you.
You looked at her from head to toe. "Chaemi.. What happened?" you asked.
Chaemi frowned and pointed at Sehun. "He made me do a dare! Saying that I can't talk for an hour! If I did, he'd make me wear this! Then he gave me a spicy chicken and made me eat it. I screamed and he said 'silent people can't scream. You lose.'" She glared at Sehun.
"Sorry, Mimi. But I didn't know it was spicy," he said.
"Shush up," she said. "Now follow me. I have something planned for your next dare," she said and took Sehun away.

Baekhyun and you watched them leave. "I'm glad that's not us..." you said.
"Yeah..." He looked at you. "Race you to our favorite ice cream shop?"
You pointed at a car. "Look a dog!" you shouted.
Baekhyun turned around. "Where?" He looked around and found nothing. He turned back around and found you gone.
You stuck your tongue at him once you were a few yards away. "Ha ha!" you ran away.
"YAH! That's not fair!" he said and ran after you.


I dunno what I wrote. ;o;
But I added more EXO moments than in the prequel!
LOL Sorry if it's a weird update. ><