chapter nineteen.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBpFsAafBBM


His shoulder brushed past you as he walked towards the bedroom door. He turned around to glance at you, he felt as if his whole world came crashing down, his heart burst into pieces. He saw your fists shaking, you were about to cry any minute. He gripped onto the handle of his duffel bag and walked away before you could start crying.

You heard his footsteps as he walked away. Your knees gave out and you fell down onto your knees. At that moment, you had to start crying. Your heart broke into pieces. Baekhyun paused at the stairs as he heard your cries. He turned back into the direction of your room, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. He looked at the hand and trailed it up to the owner. "You know what will happen if you go back there," Chanyeol said. "It'll make things worse than it already is..."
Baekhyun sighed and faced his friend. "I'll be back for her... I just don't know when," he muttered in his stuffy voice. His eyes filled with tears, but he tried his best to not let any tears out. "I'll try to think of something... Just... Take care of her," he said and walked away.

Chanyeol sighed at the scene of his friend leaving. He walked into your bedroom and found you on the ground, sobbing. He knelt down beside you. "Oppa. He left..." you said between sobs.
He sighed and hugged you tightly, rubbing your back for comfort. "I know, Hyemi-ah... Don't cry... Keep your promise. Always smile no matter what happens," he whispered in your ear.

****

D.O. frowned. "So that's it?! He's just going to give up?!"
Chanyeol sighed as he rubbed his temple. He turned his head and found you asleep on his sofa and Chaemi and Sehun next to you. "He says that he'll come back."
"Come back?! When?! After the stupid wedding?! I will never forgive him for doing this to Hyemi!" D.O exploded.
Chanyeol glared at him. "Since when did you care about Hyemi? All you did was make fun of her."
"I care because she's our friend. Our friend who was suppose to get married to our other friend."

Sehun sighed and sat down next to his friends. "I told them they should've just eloped."
"Eloping would've been worse. His mother might try to convince him to sign a divorce document or something," Kai mumbled.
Chanyeol exhaled. "I know you guys are mad at Baekhyun, but he said he'll try to find a way to get out of that marriage." He looked at you. "Right now, we just have to make sure Hyemi doesn't do anything stupid."

****

Jihae smiled happily as she looked through the album of wedding pictures at the happy couples that were at the photo shoots. Baekhyun sat beside her, numb as ever. He sighed and looked in random direction, his eyes stopped at a picture that hung on the wall, labeled, "Cutest Couple Voted." A picture of you in a wedding dress and Baekhyun in a tux. On of the photographers followed Baekhyun's gaze to the picture, he glanced back at Baekhyun in shock. "Isn't that you in the--"
"We're not with each other anymore," Baekhyun said.

The photographer nodded and turned to Jihae. "So when would you like your pictures to be taken?" he asked.
"About a month before the wedding," she said.
The photographer flipped through his planner. "And the wedding is on March 4th..." 

Baekhyun suddenly shifted in his seat. *March 4th... Hyemi's birthday...*
"So the photo shoot can happen around 2 weeks before the wedding," he said. He stood up and shook Jihae's hand. "We'll see you then," he said.

Jihae smiled and dragged Baekhyun out of the business. She hugged his arm as they walked into the streets.

"Promise me something," he said. You nodded. "From now on, we'll be honest to each other, no secrets. And we'll be like every other couple we see in the streets, but only better."

You giggles and nodded. "Promise," you said.
He grinned and leaned towards you and softly kissed you, you kissed him back.
"
I love you..."

He sighed. *And by "we'll be like every other couple in the streets," I meant only me and Hyemi...*


I never knew you guys were so violent. xD So many comments throughout the whole day yesterday, and over 100 people subbed! <3
I'll try to do a triple update today. ouo
Don't worry, Baekhyun will come back. ;) I'm the author, I can make him come back.

Baekhyun: What if I don't want to come back? *glares*
Author: So you rather stay with Jihae than Hyemi?
Baekhyun: . . . *steps aside* Do your thing.