chapter sixteen.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oBpdZ-MsqA


Baekhyun chugged down another car of beer. Chanyeol sat next to him and looked at him. "Dude, slow down. You already drank 5 cans of beer," he said to Baekhyun.
Baekhyun sighed and crushed the empty can in his hand, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Even though he had 5 cans of beer, he was almost to the point where he was getting drunk. "I can't believe my own mother--"
"Correction, other mother," Chanyeol said.
Baekhyun glared at his friend. "Shut up. She's not my primary mother." He sighed and looked up, loosening his tie.

Chaneyeol put his hands up in defense. "Alright, alright. What did she do this time?"
"Planned an arranged marriage."
Chanyeol nodded and took a sip of beer. "That's good."
"For Jihae and me," Baekhyun finished.

Chanyeol's eyes rounded and choked on the drink. "What?! Is she crazy?!" Baekhyun took another beer and opened it. Chanyeol snatched it away from him.
Baekhyun glared at him, but sighed. "She obviously is crazy for planning an arranged marriage even though I'm already engaged. Jihae is even worse. Lugging me around for 'work'." He sighed and buried his face in his hands. "I don't know what to do. What's going to happen to Hyemi and me?"
"Wait a minute... Isn't Jihae Hyemi's friend?" Chanyeol asked.
Baekhyun exhaled. "Apparently yes. I shouldn't have let Hyemi go back to college," he murmured.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked up and met Jihae. Baekhyun groaned in annoyance.
Chanyeol sighed. "I'll leave you guys for a little," he said and walked away.
Jihae sat down beside Baekhyun. "What do you want?" Baekhyun asked coldly.
She smiled and hugged Baekhyun's arm. "Don't be mad. We're getting married now," she said and leaned her head against his arm.

Baekhyun yanked his arm away from her. "Yes, I'm getting married. To Hyemi. I would never want to marry someone like you," he spat.
She shrugged. "Not according to your mother. She canceled the marriage license and canceled the wedding invitations. The wedding is off. She says move out of the house within a week and move in with me," she said. "Well, I have to go. See you tomorrow, sweetie," she said. She pressed her lips agains Baekhyun's. His eyes widen, fists shook in fury. She pulled away and smiled at him as she walked away.

Chanyeol sat down next to Baekhyun and looked at his fists. "Dude, calm down," Chanyeol said.
Baekhyun took another can of beer and chugged it, trying to get the feeling of Jihae's lips on his off. *My lips are for Hyemi.*


Baekhyun stumbled into the penthouse with the help of Chanyeol. Baekhyun fell on the sofa and Chanyeol sighed and shook his head. "He's too drunk..." He left the penthouse, leaving Baekhyun on the sofa.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and tried to stand up. He tried to get to the bedroom, stumbling through the darkness. At last he found your room and walked inside. He saw you, asleep on the bed. He walked towards you and knelt down at your bedside. "Hyemi," he mumbled. Your eyes slowly opened, found Baekhyun in front of you. "You're awake?" he asked.
You could smell the smell of beer from his breaths. You touched his face and looked at him. "Did you drink?" you asked.
Baekhyun ignored your question. "Hyemi, you know I love you right?" he asked in a soft whisper that you could hardly hear it.

"What are you talking about? Of course I know that." You looked at him with sorrow eyes.
"Good," he said and crashed his lips to yours.


... I'm guessing you guys know what that scene is don't you? xD
One more update. ouo
No piano for 2 weeks! YAY!