chapter twelve.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Krt7tR7wg


You and Baekhyun gotten home at 5 AM on a Monday after the beach date. Just 2 hours before classes and work started. The boys had just gotten ready for school and work and were in the kitchen, doing their normal routine. Fighting over food. D.O sat down at the table as Kai and Sehun fought over the last pancake. D.O looked up when he heard the door shut. "Hey, lovebirds. How was the date?" D.O asked.
"Great. That's for the yummy food, D.O Umma~" you said.
D.O glared at you. "Don't ever call me that."
Suho shook his head and looked at you. "You two should get ready if you don't want to be late," he reminded.

You and Baekhyun walked upstairs and to your room.


Within minutes, Baekhyun came out from the walk-in closet with new clothing on.

You looked at him from head to toe. He grinned at your expression. "You like?" he asked.
You looked at him again and shrugged. "A new side I've never seen from you before. I like it," you said.

He grinned and button his jacket. He grabbed your arm and pulled you close to him and the both of you stood in front of a mirror. "Just look. On that big day, I'll be wearing a tux like this. And you'll be wearing a beautiful dress. You'll be standing next to me, saying vows and 'I dos' to each other. Then exchange rings and the priest will say," he leaned towards you and kissed you on the lips. "'You may kiss the bride.'" He grinned.
There was a loud knocking on the door. "HURRY UP BEFORE WE'RE LATE! I THOUGHT YOU TWO DID WHAT YOU'RE DOING LAST NIGHT!" D.O hollered.

You rolled your eyes. "I guess I should go," you said. "Good luck at your new job."
Baekhyun smiled. "Good luck on your assignments," he said and gave you a quick peck on the lips.
"When will you be back home?" you asked.
Baekhyun sighed and shrugged. "Some time around 6 PM. More or less. I don't get to see Miss Ryu until she gets out of her classes. I heard she goes to the same college as you."
Another loud knock from D.O. You sighed. "I guess I have to go, I'll see you later," you said and kissed his cheek and walked out.


You tapped your pencil on your desk as you listen to your English teacher. Few students left the boring lecture. You heard a soft buzz and looked at Jihae. Her phone screen lit up as she ran her finger across the screen. She smiled and put her things in her bag. "I have to go, Hyemi. I'll see you later!" she said and slung her bag over her shoulders as she left.
You looked back at your notebook and thought. *She looks dressed up today.. Does she have a date?*


Baekhyun got out driver side of his car. He jogged over to the passenger side and opened the door for his mother. The first thing she did when she got out, was glare at Baekhyun and whisper, "I don't want you to mess this up. This is a important job. You'll be working for the CEO's daughter, so treat her well." Baekhyun sighed but nodded, walking into the building with his mother. Today, he had on his poker face again.

The doorman opened the door as they walked towards it and bowed. They got on the elevator and pressed 15th floor. "You can use the car to get from home to work," his mother said. "Do what ever they tell you to do. I got you the highest job that I could get." Baekhyun didn't say anything, but heard her.

The elevator stopped on the 15th floor. Once they gotten off the elevator, they were greeted by 3 people. The tall man in the middle smiled widely and stood in front of them. "Welcome to my building!" he said in a loud voice. "I am the president of this building. Mr. Ryu," he said and shook Baekhyun's hand. "And you must be Baekhyun. You'll be working for my daughter." He gestured his hand to a girl with long, brown hair and big eyes. "Ryu Jihae."


OTL I dunno what I wrote. ;A;
There hasn't been any songs that have been lightening up my mood for this.