chapter eleven.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhyxFESYi6E


"Where are we going?" you asked Baekhyun.
He drove through an empty freeway, surrounded by grasslands. He looked at you through his dark sunglasses, "You'll see," he said with a grin. He slung his arm over your shoulders. "But, for now, just relax and enjoy the ride, Miss."

Evening hit when Baekhyun stopped the car and looked at you. You had fallen asleep. He grinned and lightly pecked your lips, which got you to wake up. He chuckled. "Hello Sleeping Beauty. I guess the fairytale is real." You gave him a confused face and blinked. He chuckled again and got out of the car to open the door for you. He offered his hand and you slipped your hand into his, getting out of the car.
You looked around and saw a vacant beach. "What are we doing here?" you asked.
He wrapped is arms around you. "Why else? We're here for a date," he answered.
You looked at him. "Date?"
He nodded and led you to the beach.

"Aww~ Baekhyun oppa is taking her on a date!" Chaemi said as she looked out the window.
Sehun eyed Baekhyun. "He better not do anything bad to Hyemi noona," Sehun said.
Chaemi rolled her eyes. "Shut up and follow them!" she said and got out of the car.

"Close your eyes," Baekhyun said. He put his hand over your eyes and led you to an area.
"Where are we going?" you asked.
Baekhyun grinned to himself. "You'll see," he whispered in your ear. Seconds later, he stopped walking and uncovered your eyes. "Surprise!" he said.

You looked at what was in front of you. A blanket laid on the ground, candles around on the blanket, and plates and food were set out. You let out a quiet gasp, and looked at Baekhyun, who was watching you the whole time with a wide grin on his face. "How'd you plan all of this without leaving my sight?" you asked.
He shrugged. "I had people help me," he replied.

"People as in..."
"The boys," he finished."D.O did the cooking, Chanyeol planned it, Suho was the one who let me borrow his car, the others... Did nothing. But I'll still give them credit," he said with a smile. "Oh, and I overheard Chaemi and Sehun's plan about them stalking us, so, let's not do anything weird or anything that might get them excited."
You laughed and nodded. "Your friends might be erted, but they're good friends," you complimented.

He chuckled and held your hand. "Let's sit down," he said. Both you and Baekhyun sat down on the blanket. Baekhyun took off his jacket and draped it over your legs. He smiled. "Even though there's no guys around to be looking at you, I might as well do so just to protect you. Plus, Sehun and Chaemi would nag about me not treating you right all day long tomorrow."He sighed and looked at the plates on the ground. "I should've let one of them stay so they'll serve us..." Baekhyun said. "SEHUN. CHAEMI," he shouted.
Sehun and Chaemi popped out from their hiding place. "DANGIT!" Sehun shouted. The two young teens walked towards you and Baekhyun. "What?" Sehun asked as the two stood in front of you with sad faces.

"Mind serving us?" Baekhyun asked.
"NO WAY!" Chaemi said.
"I'll give you both 20 bucks," Baekhyun said as soon as she rejected.
Sehun and Chaemi smiled. "Chaehun at your service!" they both said, saluting.


After finishing your dinner, Baekhyun turned to Chaemi and Sehun. "You guys can leave. Don't bother staying to watch us," he said and gave them both 20 bucks. "I'll take good care of your noona," he said.
Chaemi and Sehun pouted and walked away. "KEEP HER SAFE!" Sehun shouted before getting in the car and drove away.

Baekhyun chuckled. He glanced at you once and laid down, resting his head on your lap. You looked at him. "What made you think of this date?" you asked as your lightly brushed his bangs away from his eyes.
He grinned. "Just a way to say thank you, and sorry."

You raised a brow. "Thank you and sorry for what?"
"Thank you, for staying by my side, making me smile everyday, and for being mine. And sorry, for the past about how I treated you and for the not so romantic dates we've been on," he said.
You smiled while he sat back up to face you. "You're welcome. Don't be sorry. You're cute when you're grumpy and those dates were the most best time in my life," you said.

He grinned and kissed you on the lips ever so gently as if he was afraid he might break you. He grabbed your hands and pulled you up to your feet. "I'm glad, because I was always worried I made things more worse after every date," he said.
You smiled. "But I still haven't forgiven you," you said.
"You're right. Are you?"
You smiled and shook your head, turned around and ran across the beach as Baekhyun chased you. "Never!" you shouted.

Of course, Baekhyun caught you before you could get any further away, he carried you bridal style and walked towards the shore. "You shouldn't have ran away, Twerp," he said with a smirk.
You kicked your legs. "Yah! Bacon! Let go of me!" you said as he started to walk deeper into the water.
He grinned and kissed you softly. "Okay," he said.

Without another word, he threw you into the water. You came up to the surface and glared at him. Baekhyun laughed as he looked at you.

You got up and ran up to him and splashed water at him. He glared at you as you did, his famous poker face was back. You backed away before he could come charging after you. "You deserved it!" you said and stuck your tongue at him. He smirked and ran after you, splashing water at you. Back and forth, you and Baekhyun ran after each other the whole time.

In the end, after getting soaked, you and Baekhyun laid on the sand and gazed at the sky above you. Baekhyun pointed at the sky. "There's Exoplanet," he said.
You gave him a look. "Exoplanet? Is that even real?"
"It's real if I'm real," he said and winked. He wrapped his arms around you and held you closer to him. "How was this date?" he asked.
You smiled. "It was... A--"

"Awful, appalling, atrocious, all of the above?" Baekhyun said.
"None. Amazing, astounding, and astonishing," you said.
He looked at you. "Really?" he asked with a grin.
You nodded. "Really. I love you."
He softly smiled at you and leaned towards you. "I love you too," he said and pressed his lips against yours.


Haven't made a chapter about a date for them before. How's is it? ouo
I really missed writing Dream Boy, glad I wrote a sequel, and I'm glad you guys like it. ^^
Last update of the day. More tomorrow!