chapter ten.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X34ByX34N94


It was 5 AM on a Sunday, Baekhyun's arm was under your head, held you close to him. Both you and Baekhyun were asleep. Suddenly Baekhyun's phone lit up and vibrated. Your eyes fluttered open from the sound of his phone vibrating from the nightstand. You nudged Baekhyun to get his phone. Baekhyun woke up and looked at you. You pointed at his phone. He turned around to get it and unlocked his phone. You looked at his face features as the phone screen light shined on his handsome face. Baekhyun glanced at the screen, a text message from his mother. 'Your new job is at SME building as a secretary for Miss Ryu. Your job starts on Monday at 7 AM. Wear a suit and tie. Don't be late. And don't mess it up.' Baekhyun sighed and threw his phone on the nightstand and returned to you with a big embrace. "I'll tell you what it is later," he murmured before you could ask anything, and fell asleep again.


You and Baekhyun woke up again three hours later. You just came back to the room, drying your hair with a towel, after taking your morning shower. Baekhyun sat on the bed, already cleaned up and wore fresh new clothes. He turned the page of his book and quickly skimmed through the two pages in front of him, soon turning the page again. He looked up and met you. Baekhyun grinned and grabbed your hand and pulled you down to sit next to him. He wrapped his arms around you and pecked your cheek.

"How are you today, Mrs. Byun Hyemi?" he asked.
You looked at him. "Mrs. Byun Hyemi?" you asked.
He nodded and smiled proudly. "We're getting married soon. You might as well get used to the name Byun Hyemi instead of Kang Hyemi."
You smiled. "We're only getting married next spring. Which is only 5 months away."
"Just because it's 5 months away, doesn't mean that's a long time. Days will pass by soon, the big day will be approaching. Just wait. Once we hit winter, days will be flying by."

"Doesn't that mean we should be looking for a dress, a place to stay, the photoshoot?"
He nodded. "And the invitations," he said. "Let's go downstairs and tell the others what we planned. I bet Chaemi's down there, dying to ask us what we're planning."

You and Baekhyun went downstairs where you met the hyper Chaemi and Sehun and the others downstairs. Chaemi ran to you. "Are you guys getting married?" she asked, eagerly.
You and Baekhyun nodded. "In spring," Baekhyun said.
Chaemi frowned. "Why not now?!" she whined.
"It's still early, Chaemi. Besides, not everything we need is finished."
"OH! I'll take Hyemi unnie to look for dresses!"
Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "But not now," he said.
Chaemi pouted. "Why not?!"
"I still have places and things to do with Hyemi," Baekhyun explained.

"Oh~ What are these things?" D.O asked.
Baekhyun shook his head. "Kyungsoo, when did you become so erted?"
D.O shrugged. "It's not my fault I'm always surrounded by you and Hyemi."
Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "We need to find a new place to move into--"
"Really? Could you move out today? I'd like to sleep some place where I don't have to hear Kai murmur in his sleep every night," D.O said. Kai shot D.O a glare.
"Send out invitations, the rehearsal dinner," Baekhyun finished.

"AND THE BACHELOR PARTY!" D.O reminded.
Sehun looked at Baekhyun. "What about the rings?" he asked.
Baekhyun facepalmed. "I forgot about that..." He sighed. "Well, Hyemi and I are going to go on a trip. We might not be back until... Tomorrow," he said as he pushed you out the door.

"DON'T HURRY BACK!" D.O hollered. "I wonder what they're going to do," D.O said, wiggling his eyebrows.
Sehun threw a pillow at his hyung. "It's not what you're thinking. They're just going on a date," Sehun said.
D.O eyed Sehun. "Should you two be on a date as well?"
"Oh right!" Sehun said and pulled Chaemi out the door. "We'll be back... Tomorrow or later as well!" he said and pushed Chaemi to his car.
"SAME THING I TOLD BAEKHYUN! DON'T HURRY BACK!" D.O said again. "Those two boys better not do anything wrong." He looked at Kai. "Yah! Clean up that mess!" he demanded.
"No, umma~" Kai said and ran upstairs as D.O ran after him.

Sehun and Chaemi sat in the car and waited until Baekhyun's car drove away. "Operation: Spy on Baekhyung and Hyemi noona, START!" they both said and smiled. Sehun pulled out of the driveway and secretly followed Baekhyun's car.


Short update. Double update. ouo I don't know if I can get to the third update, but I'll try~ ^^