I Think I Like You

Twilight Love

Kai's POV:

When I was young,I always told myself that I will NEVER be GAY.Never ever.When I always sees guys hugging and kissing each other,I wil aways promise never to become like them.Well,promises are meant to be broken right?Because I broke it.I have fallen in love with A GUY. and the guy is called Kyungsoo.

When I first saw him,I was instantly attracted to his constant blank face and his cute big eyes.And whenever I looked at him,he will turn away from me and this kinda tells me that he does not like me.Thinking of this made me  experienced a sharp pain in my heart.

At first,I thought there was something wrong with my heart thus I went to tell my problem to Baekhyun,my ex-blood buddy and my new best friend.When he knew about this,he laughed and told me that the problem is love sickness.I laughed nervously and denied the whole incident.But this incident is always stucked in my mind.

One time,I was paired up with Kyungsoo for a study project and through the project,I realised that I was falling deeper and deeper for him.But as usual,I denied it.Well,have you heard that when you have an opportunity,you should grab it or something like that?Well,I got to admit that it was true...to me.

Well,it happen when I chanced upon Suho confessing to Kyungsoo.And you know what?Kyungsoo accept his confession and from then on,I felt that my heart was always empty.

My heart slowly broke into pieces bit by bit when I saw Kyungsoo dating Suho or even kissing him on the lips.I always felt that I have regretted not telling Kyungsoo about my feelings but I guessed its too late....

Kyungsoo's POV:

Since the day I started dating Suho,I felt my heart was never there.Why? I don't know.Suho was always my only crush,but ever since I saw Kai looking at me everytime I'm with Suho with that sad look on his face,I can't stop but worry about Kai and I feel like I need to protect him.

You know,I got a feeling that I think that my long-time crush was never the person that will be my soulmate forever but I think the person who will be my soulmate is Kai...I think I love You,Kai...

But I guess you will never fall for me now,since you saw me with Suho...but if I will ever get a chance with you,I will surely get the chance to be with you...and you and I will be soulmates forever...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sry for the short chapter of Kaisoo,I really apologise for it but this is actually just the beginning so be patient guys:) Hope ya enjoy the chapXD