In Action

Twilight Love

Baekhyun's POV

  i never really believed it when people called them "vampires". i mean, they were just like us, and sure they were a little different but i'm pretty sure they were humans. but that was before i saw IT happen.

  the teacher had asked me to go look for Chanyeol, and i did. i strolled along the coridor, wondering where he was. that's when i heard a voice, it was coming from the janitor's closet.

  "quit moving around! hold still..."

  it was Chanyeol, it was his voice. i pushed open the door. "hey, chanyeol, the teacher is looking for y-"

  i stopped, mid-sentence. chanyeol was in there. with a girl. her name was seohyun, one of the most popular girls in school. you know, the type who wore 6 inch heels, short skirts and flipped their hair everywhere? Chanyeol had Seohyun on his lap, it was kind of dark in there but i could tell Seohyun's face was a deep shade of magenta. her shirt hung loosely on her shoulders, and Chanyeol's teeth was buried in the skin of her pale, slender neck. he practically yanked his fangs out of her, causing her to let out a squeal. he looked at me, his topaz eyes wide. "sorry for interrupting," i said shakily, shutting the door quickly. it was sickening. he really was a vampire. oh. gosh. i feel like throwing up. i walked into the bathroom and into a stall, not even bothering to close the stall door, i knelt down next to the toilet bowl and retched violently. i threw up with the force of a fire hose. the image of Chanyeol and Seohyun floated into my mind. i threw up even more.

  then, i heard the door of the bathroom open, then close. i turned around. Chanyeol stared at me with wide topaz eyes. i felt embarrassed. he just caught me puking my guts out into the toilet bowl. "hey," he said softly.

 i didn't say anything.

  he stepped forward and i moved back, until my back was against the wall. "are you really a vampire?"i asked. i could hear my own voice quivering. silence. Chanyeol's eyes watched me. "i need blood... to live..." he whispered. "come to my house after school, " he added. "i have some explaining to do. "

  yes. he had a LOT of explaining to do.

 

after school, at chanyeol's house...

  "are you hungry?" Chanyeol asked. "i have eggs. i could make you an omelete. " he offered. i nodded and sat myself down at the dining table. i noticed his fridge was loaded with food. "i didn't know vampires ate." i said, slowly turning away from the food. "they don't, " Chanyeol answered. "those are for the human guests, like Seohyun."

  "so what's the deal with you and her? did you ask her if you could have her blood?" i asked.

  "no, she offered it to me. i could always hunt by myself. but this is an easier way, but there's a price for it." he said, slicing a tomato.

  "oh yeah? what's that?" i looked at him curiously.

  "." he said casually, he was slicing ham now. and grating cheese.

  i almost choked. Seohyun was letting him drink her blood so that he'll have with her? wow. that is just...

  " i thought vampires would kill the people they took blood from." i said, changing the topic.

  " only immature vampires do that. mature vampires have a better self-control. they only take as much blood as they need, which isn't a lot. immature vampires take more blood then they need. " Chanyeol set the omelete in fronTHt of me. it looked really good, i dug in.

  i thought about it. i didn't like it. i didn't like that Chanyeol was having with seohyun just for her blood. he didn't even LIKE her. "you could have my blood." the words flew out of my mouth before i could stop it.

  Chanyeol stared at me for a moment. "nah," he finally said, "i don't take blood from dudes. it's kind of GAY. it's gross."

  i put down my fork. i didn't feel like eating anymore.

  he doesn't know i'm gay.

  "thanks. for the omelete. i have to go." i said, a little coldly. the chair i was sitting on scraped against the floor, making a loud squeaking noise. Chanyeol looked up, surprised. but i walked out the front door before he could say anything else.

 

yeah, so that's it. hope it was ok. :) thanks for reading!

-Sauce101