the bond

Twilight Love

Baekhyun's POV

  "yes..." one of the vampires, Sehun, said smoothly. i felt Luhan jolt beside me. it must've had something to do with the little incident he encountered this morning. i turned my attention to the other vampires sitting at the table. i tilted my head to the side slightly. were they really vampires? they sure didn't sparkle. i immediately felt stupid after thinking that. Twilight is not going to be involved. the whole thing about Edward sparkling in the sun is stupid. one of the vampires, Chanyeol, i think, met my gaze. he peered at me with his topaz eyes curiously, his curiousity seemed almost child-like.

  "hey," he said softly.

  i smiled brightly, "hey yourself." the corners of his mouth turned up slightly. a half smile. we seated ourselves down across from them. Luhan seemed sort of uncomfortable, his face was kind of pale, and his eyes looked down at his food. awkward silence. my mouth felt dry, all of a sudden. i wanted to ask them about the incident, and i could tell Luhan did, too. but i couldn't. everybody looked like they had went back to their activities but i knew they were observing us secretly. no, i couldn't ask the vampires. not when everybody was watching us. i looked down at my food and picked at it with my fork. "is that eyeliner?" chanyeol asked, out of the blue, motioning to my eyes. i looked up and smiled, "why yes. yes it is. " i answered. "you kind of look like a panda. :) " chanyeol said. everyone laughed. and that seemed to keep the conversation going. the awkwardness dissolved. none of us mentioned the incident, we talked about other things, but it was still fun.

  i've also observed that Luhan would look at Sehun secretly, and whenever Sehun met his gaze, he would look away. i smiled to myself. it was really fun to watch. and i know we have bonded with the vampires. we're friends now. all we needed to do was get closer to them.

Luhan's POV:

I can't believe it.So Sehun was the one who kinda stalked me in the morning and now he was like acting that it was alright to kinda stalk me? I stared at Sehun in a weird way and he did the same to me for a second and looked away.Okay,maybe it wasn't a good idea to be friends with them.

Baekhyun seemed to be okay with it.He even made a conversation with Chanyeol.Okay,maybe it wasn't really a conversation but at least he talked to a vampire.Not like the rest who seemed to be doing their own things.But are they okay with it?I don't know about them but I'm starting to sense that we may have a chance to be friends with them.

I glanced at Sehun,who seem to look away everytime I look at him.I don't know why,but maybe his shy.I looked around.OMG.It seemed like Kyungsoo is blushing.WAIT.Blushing?why?...ohhhhh...it seemed like he was caught red-handed for staring at One of the vampires named Kai who smiled back at him.Hehe,this is interesting...

  and i had no idea what we had in store for us...

 

Oh my gosh. my chapter . i am sorry, people, i deeply apologise for my awful writing skills. DX so, my account name is sauce101 and i am helping my very-awesome-and-talented-friend write her fanfiction. i'm sorry there wasn't much of SehunxLuhan in this chapter. please don't hate me. and please suscribe and comment!! for the sake of my very-awesome-and-talented-friend!! :D