Trust in his eyes and the revenge from Sehun

Twilight Love

Nobody's POV:

Using his superpower of speed, Sehun reached the hospital in a blink of an eye and rushed to ward no.44. He opened the door and there, before his very own eyes, he saw Luhan screaming and struggling at once when the nurse tried to come near him but in the end, she gave up,shaking her head in a helpless state.Luhan's face was stained with tears as he covered himself in the blankets as tears poured out of his eyes for the umpteen time.

Sehun's POV:

I stood there in shock as I spotted Baekhyun and his group of friends sitting at the corneer,looking helpless while my own group of friends trying to comfort them.I walked over to Baekhyun and asked him to tell me the whole story since he was the closest to Luhan.Baekhyun looked up to me with tears b in his eyes as he replayed the incident...

My eyes almost popped out of its sockets when Baekhyun finish replaying the incident.That stupid were my lulu about like....millions times and Luhan just kept it from me?...But...wait a sec.Why did Luhan even let that freaking s him? Well,I will ask Luhan when he recover...I hope.

Okay,lets go back to my angry mood.Damn it, if we did not plan to stalk Luhan,I bet no one will realise what happen to Luhan and luckily, they managed to stop that retarded from damaging Luhan any furthur.My eyes were like burning now as I thought of what Baekhyun said,over and over again.I was so caught up of my thoughts that I blocked out all noises and sat thinking of my revenge.Hey,since I need blood,why don't I take it from the rapists huh? My eyes glittered in evilness as I thought of my awesome revenge.

I went back to normal after Chanyeol waved his hand at me,trying to gain attention.At once,I heard Luhan's screaming and shouting of fear and pain as the nurse tried to inject him with a sleeping medicine(?) so that he could quieten for awhile,but to no avail as Luhan kept moving about.Without thinking through properly, I stepped forward and held his arm gently to warn him to stop moving.He instantly looked up at me in the eyes and all I could tell from his eyes were pain,fear,hopelessness and....trust. I began to communicate with him through my eyes to calmly tell him not to be afraid and that I will be there for him.Surprisingly,it worked and Luhan seemed to cool down abit.

To distract him from the pain that shoot through him due to the injection process,I continued to communicate with him through the eyes and constantly caressing his cheeks and wiping off his sweat from his forehead. Once the injecion process is completed,Luhan's eyes started to close slowly and soon he falls into a deep sleep.I released his hands and when I look up,six pairs of eyes were staring at me in awe.

"How did you do that?We all tried to talk to him or even go near him but he will start screaming and shouting..." Baekhyun questioned me. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked away,out of the hospital saying,"I'm going out for awhile,call me when he wakes up..." 

And off I went to seek my revenge.

I used my mind power to locate where were the rapists.There they are,laughing and talking in the school's toilet.I dashed there using my super speed (Iknow it sounds lame:P) and in a flash,I arrived at the toilet.I peeked into the bathroom and saw the three bullies vandalizing the sink.They stared back at me and soon,I was pinned against the wall.

There,they punched and tortured me,telling me that I was useless against them and warned me not to tell anyone about this,if not, they will attack my crush or something ike that.Wondering why I did not fought back? Because I am waiting for the right time to counter-attack them.

After I was covered in bruises and injuries,they finally release me and warned me again before they begin to step out of the toilet.But even before they can even take a step away from me,I pounced on the leader of the gang,pulled out my hidden fangs and all his blood out of his every own sinful body in less than 30 seconds. As the other bullies were very slow in reacting, they both were being bitten and blood en from me,as well.

Soon after my revenge, I cleaned myself up from all the blood, I stared at the dead bodies that were once the bullies who my crush. Without hesitation,I hid their bodies in one of the toilet cubicle and went out of the toilet unseen by anyone,I walked out of the school as if nothing happened.As I walked away from the school,I swore I heard a piercing scream coming from the male toilets.I smirked to myself as I praised myself for doing a good job as a vampire.

As I stepped inside ward no.44, Chanyeol staring at me in shock."What?"

Chanyeol came to me quietly and told me that he knew what I did,according to the smell of blood comingfrom my uniform.As you can see,Chanyeol has this special power of knowing  the whole incident just by smelling blood.I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.I looked at Luhan,sleeping quietly at his own ward when suddenly he screamed and woke up with sweat dripping from his forehead.The rest of the group rushed to his side and at once,he started to scream at them to go away.

I knew that this is my job to let Luhan cool down before the nurse comes in.Therefore,I pushed my way into the so-called crowd and stood beside his bed.All of a sudden,Luhan stop screaming and looked into my eyes again.There,I told him gently that they were just concerned about him and they cared for  him alot. He nodded slightly as he kept his mouth shut while looking at my friends with a little hope in his eyes.

Chanyeol looked at me with a proud-of-me look in his eyes and I just smiled at him.I felt a tug at the  bottom of my shirt and I looked to see it was Luhan who was tugging me.He pouted and pull me gently towards him and wrapped his arms around me tightly,as if telling me that if I leave him for a second,he would lose me forever.I just respond back by hugging him back as tightly as he did to me.

Luhan didnt speak a single word to me,but I could tell one thing from his cute yet hopeless eyes:He trusted me...  

And I am not willing to lose that trust Luhan has given me...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys^^ this is ExoticSone:) I wrote another chap of Hunhan even though it was supposed to be sauce101's turn:P anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chap:) oh yea...was it longer than usual?:D I think so u noe...XD