Chapter 1

Twilight Love
Luhan's POV:

Today is a normal day where students gotta go to schools and learn boring stuff,as usual.Actually,no.Today is not considered normal anymore when you could sense someone watching you from afar ever since you woke up from bed.Yup,I felt that I was being watched.

As usual,I walked to Twilight Academy alone,through a narrow,dim-lit path.That path freaks me out,really.But if you dun wanna wake up early and still reached school on time,its the best choice^^

Okie,but to the story.As I was strolling along the dim-lit path,a figure suddenly zoom past me...wait.WHAT?My eyes followed the figure as fast as they can but in the end,I lost track of it.Okay cool down,maybe it was just your imagination.NOT,not when it suddenly whispered to me softly to get out of this place.

But instead,I stood there,frozen.I couldn't think properly right now.Then,a sudden hiss interrupted me of my current state.Frightened,I ran out of the path and did not stop until I reached class.

"O my gosh,what happened to you? You are sweating as if you just ran a cross-country race." Baekhyun asked me with a worried face as my other two friends laughed at my current appearance.After calming down for awhile,I told them the whole incident.

Well,I dun think that they believe me except...Kyungsoo.The looks on Baekhyun and Tao's faces are confirmed a dun-believe-you look while Kyungsoo is like deep in thought.There was a awkward silence until Kyungsoo broke it by telling us that what I said maybe true.I mean,like duh.I saw it with my own eyes!But how does he know that it maybe true if he had not seen it?

I was going to ask him that question when the teacher came in and everyone scurried back to their seats.I looked at the timetable and groaned.What luck,the first half of school is the most hated lessons ever,History and Physics.Sigh*...

After what seems like eternity,History ended and surprisingly,the physics teacher did not come to school today and that means...FREE PERIOD!:D

Excitedly,I went to Kyungsoo's seat with the others and let him explain his statement.He said that once he read that these types of incidents happens once in awhile but the reason of who the creature or figure is and why they acted like this is unknown.But,there is a source where you may find out the identity from:Vampires.

I shuddered in fear.Vampires? But their dangerous to approach...an-"Why dun we approach the group of vampires during recess?" Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly.We face-palmed ourselves mentally at Baekhyun's statement.Tao went to explain to Baekhyun how dangerous that would be but Baekhyun argued that what people said may not be true and we may even be friends with them,blahblahblah...WAIT.Be friends with them sounds like a good idea:D

"Hey Baekhyun maybe right! We may be friends with them and then by taking advantage of being friends with them,we can ask them about the incident!XD"I exclaimed.Tao and Kyungsoo looked at me as if I went nuts.After convincing them for like 45 minutes(?),they finally agreed to follow my plan.I looked at the clock.5 more minutes,and the plan will take action with a simple first step:Talk to them by asking them whether we could sit with them for recess:)

In the blink of an eye,it was recess and we zoomed to the canteen to order food while keeping an eye for the vampires.After getting our food,I turned to look atthe only table where no one dared to sit at.The group of vampires were there,sitting and eating quietly.We boldly went over to them and Baekhyun asked,"Erm...could we sit with you guys?"

The whole canteen became quiet instantly after Baekhyun asked that question.The vampires stared at us in silence,their cold stares were as if killing us bit by bit,until one of the vampires,known as Sehun,whispered,"...yes..."

I stood there,frozen.That voice...

Hello^^ here's e first chap:) Hope ya enjoyXD feel free to comment^^