Choose!

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

They all went in V formation headed by Kris. Tao gripped his staff while Kai took out his gun. The hallway was familiar to them and was a chilling reminder of what they saw on TV. Same walls, same lights and it was déjà vu standing in front of two separate doors.

Kris kicked the first one and pointed his gun while slowly walking in. It still has the table and chair where Sungmin sat but it was empty. DO ran passed them and flipped the table. “ YOU KENJI!!!” and smashed a chair in the wall.

“Hyung! That’s enough… It’s not worth it!” Sehun grabbed his arm.

“They could be in the second room, let’s go!” Kai waved his gun in the air and they moved out.

Kris kicked the second room but they were surprised to see the big difference. Although the mattress was still there, the lights were lit and a table stood in a corner. Kris and Kai pointed there guns as they advanced while Tao, DO and Sehun kept there guards up.

“Why hello there my dear friends!” Kenji stretched out his arms. “Welcome!”

Two guards stood behind him each holding there captives and pointed a gun at there heads. Sungmin was being cradled and remained asleep while Sunmi was fully awake but her hands were tied behind her back and gagged by a duck tape. Her face was swollen and her knees were shaking so the guard held her up by the neck. The hairs on her face flapped everytime she breathes.

Sehun never left his gaze after making eye contact with her. They stared at each other and she pulled strength from it. She felt alive seeing her best friend and the desire to fight burned inside her. ‘Keep looking at me, babe! You’re gonna be fine!’ his eyesmile sent sparks to her brain while a simple blink from her were like a tablet of Ecstacy.

“Put your guns down or in a snap of my finger, their brains will become wallpaper.” Kenji was serious this time making Kris and Kai follow.

They kept there gaze with him as they bent to lay there weapons on the floor. “Goooood! At least you know how to follow simple instructions…”

“Let them go, Kenji!” Kris warned.

“No way man! I’ve come this far…” Kenji crossed his arms on his chest.

“Then what do you ing want? HUH???” Kai moved a stepped and the guards pressed the tip of the gun to Sunmi and Sungmin’s head.

Kris blocked Kai with one arm while he raised the other towards Kenji. “Look… Just tell us what you want! Let’s settle this without no one else getting hurt…” he said calmly.

“Woooaahhh~ You’re actually negotiating now… Hmmmm!” he rubbed his chin and cocked his head to the side. “Why don’t you choose between them? Who lives and who dies?”

“Excuse me? Dude, you’re crazy!” Kai protested.

“I’m not Jongin! This is me being crazy!” he took a gun from his back and shot the ceiling without flinching. The booming sound vibrated through the walls and it was ringing in there ears. “NOW CHOOSE!!!” he growled.

Sunmi groaned and panted. Her pleading eyes moved to the side where her brother is and Sehun shook his head. But as much as they want to save both of them, Kris had to make a decision. “Let her brother go!” he spoke defeated while looking down at the floor.

“Fine... You can take him now!” Kenji waved and DO ran to get Sungmin.

He cradled him like a fragile baby in his arms and tapped his cheek. “Sungmin-ah… Wake up! It’s Kyungsoo hyung!”

“Dude, don’t bother. We sedated him!” he blurted,

“Mwoh? You’re ing twisted!” DO hissed.

“Yah! It was a good deed. I just did it to prevent him from hearing and seeing the violence in here!” he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

DO walked backwards and exchanged glances with Sunmi. “I’ll take care of him!” he mouthed and she replied with thankful eyes.

Kris grabbed his arm upon reaching them. “Take him to the hospital!” he whispered and faced Tao. “ them out… Make sure no one touches them.”

“Yes gege! You guys be careful, okay?” and he nodded.

DO and Tao left with Sungmin and the agony continues.