Revenge Is Sweet

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

The second room was dim. A pendant lamp which was suspended from the ceiling with a chain was the only source of light.  There was no table or even a chair. At first glance, the room is completely empty with only four sides of the white wall. But when Kenji walked further, a queen sized mattress appeared on sight. It was laid on the floor with no sheets or pillows.

“Babam… Babam...” Kenji provided the sound effect thanks to his addiction to Jaws. “Babam…” while the boys were glued to there spots in a nail biting experience.

The picture on the TV monitor shook when Kenji kneeled on the mattress. “Sorry about that. Kekeke~” he chuckled on the background. One of his hands held on to his camera phone while the other reached out at a lying figure. They all tilted their heads to the side trying to get a better image.

Sunmi curled like a fetus with hands tied behind her back. When Kenji removed the strands off her face, the living room got filled with loud gasps. Blood dripped from the side of an eyebrow and her cheeks were purple from the sores and gashes. They were unable to tell if she was asleep or just can’t open her eyes from too much swelling. “Say hi, Sunmi!” She was gagged by a duck tape and neither flinched nor moved when Kenji her beaten face.

Sehun immediately ran in front of the screen and caressed it with both hands. “OH. MY. GOD! Sunmi-ah! Baby! Baby, wake up!” he pleaded.

DO stood and left the room as he can’t bear watching anymore. Chanyeol pressed his shaking fist over his mouth while Luhan and Baekhyun bent there heads and pinched there eyebrows.

Kai paced once again with hands clasped behind his head and looked at the ceiling. Kris stood his ground in an all consuming anger. “Goddamnit Kenji!!! I’m gonna ing rip your head off and piss down your throat!!!” he gritted his teeth.

Kenji moved the camera to his face. “Really Kris? Can you really do that especially that I have her with me?” he smirked and pointed the camera back to Sunmi. He suddenly ripped the duck tape off and let out a deafening scream. “AAAAHHHH!!!” leaving a bleeding lower lip.

He grabbed her cheeks with one hand and pressed it together. “, stop pretending that you’re hurt! I’m giving you a chance to talk to your friends… Now TALK!” he commanded.

“F- you!” she stuttered.

“Ahhh! Fiesty! Wanna play rough, huh?” he stood and handed the phone over to one of his men. “Kris! Jongin! Watch this!” the camera zoomed out to capture everything.

Kenji pulled her up by the collar of her hoodie and released a solid jab on her stomach. A breath instantly left her system and her knees buckled from the force of the blow. Fire ran through every fiber of her abdomen and tasted a hint of blood. It was the worst from all the hits she took, probably because she had too much already.

Tao stood this time and followed DO outside the mansion while Chanyeol drew his knees closer to his chest and covered his ears. “STOP IT! That’s enough!”

 “No way man! I’m having so much fun!” Kenji yelled.

Sehun remained frozen in front of the screen. He lost a breath when she did. He flinched with her, his knees grew weak with her. If he could cough out blood like her, he would. “Stooppp… Please! Stop hurting her!” he whispered while touching her image on the screen.

She landed on her back and he kneeled beside her. The camera zoomed closer to them when Sunmi talked. “If this… will make you… stop… going… after… Jongin and Kris… Then go ahead…” she wheezed with her words. Every gasp the boys hear from her were like nails on a chalkboard. It’s excruciating and painful, how much more seeing her writhe in agony.

Kai immediately left his spot and went over his phone. “NO! Stop it Sunmi! Kenji, don’t let listen to her! Damn it!”

“Awwww~ That’s so sweet!” his lips curled and placed a palm on his chest. “But I can’t resist her offer, Jongin! I guess you’ll just have to sit back and enjoy the show. Don’t forget your popcorn people!” he smiled and took the camera. Kenji pointed it towards Sunmi for a solo shot. “Any last words?”

She was too weak to talk but forced herself to smile. Her eyes did the talking and it was geniuinely beaming. ‘You’re beautiful as ever, babe!’ Sehun thought while watching her but a tear suddenly dripped on her face. He pressed his head on the monitor and planted his fists on it. “I’m gonna kill you Kenji! I’m gonna ing kill you!!!” he hissed. Kris looked away while Kai poked his phone as if wiping the tear. “Hang in there, Sunmi. We’re gonna get you, okay?”

Kenji suddenly faced the camera and wiggled his finger in front of it. “Uh! Uh! Uh! No way man! I’m gonna enjoy first before you can get her… That is if she’s still alive!” he shrugged. “Hold this for me, will ya!” and handed his phone back to a servant.

The boys watched intently after Kenji took a knife from his boot. He turned her over and cut the rope off her wrists. Their eyes widened when he suddenly straddled on top of her. Sunmi felt his weight so she instinctively resisted. She gathered all her remaining strength to thrash her legs, flail her arms and move her hips but he slapped her so hard that blood spewed out of and passed out.

Sehun slid down the wall where the TV is mounted and hugged his knees to sink his face. Luhan stood and was the third person to walk out.

Kenji removed his shirt showing off his one arm sleeve tattoo. Kai stood and gripped his phone. “KENJI!!! Don’t ing think about it!!! I swear to God Kenji! You’re not gonna leave this country in one piece!!!” he shouted to the phone and pierced a dagger stare.

“Tch! Try me!” he smirked and stooped to her neck. “Mmmmm… Revenge is literally sweeeettt! Ahhhh~” his eyes sparkled while looking at the ceiling. He then turned to the guy with the camera. “Turn it off, ! I don’t like being recorded while making love… I still have a sense of pride, y’know!” and he followed.

As soon as they disconnected the call, Kenji stood without touching Sunmi and left. “That should drive them crazy!” he smirked.

Kai hurled his phone and it crashed into a wall. The living room became the most dangerous place on earth when it’s filled with anger stricken guys itching to cut someone’s throat.

Little did they know, Kai’s dad has been watching them the whole time. He leaned on his side by a shelf of Gundam toys behind them and saw how devastated they were especially his son. He walked towards them and tapped Kai’s shoulder who slumped on the couch. “Yah! I know how to find her. Move your asses and follow me!”