Taken

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

The three of you left the stage and made your way back to the booth. The boys exchanged high fives while you squeezed in between Sehun and Chanyeol. You leaned your head on Sehun’s shoulder and heaved a sigh.

“Are you okay?” Sehun your cheek. “Mhmmm… I’m just tired…”

“Wanna go out for a bit?” and you softly nodded.

Sehun took off his blazer again and made you wear it. You both stood and he held your hand on your way out. “Where are you going?” Luhan asked.

“Out for some fresh air… We’ll be back!”

Sehun drove towards Banpo Bridge and parked his car near the river bank where you can watch the rainbow fountain. He lifted you up to the hood while he ran back to the trunk to get a blanket.

“Here… You won’t survive the cold given your outfit.” he then stretched it out and placed it over your waist.

“You carry a blanket in your car?” you raised an eyebrow.

“I use that for Sungmin when he falls asleep. Tch!” he smirked and sat beside you.

Sehun slipped an arm under your neck and pulled you closer to him. You rested your head to his chest while he laced your hands together. “Awww~ It feels empty without your mom’s ring…” he your thumb.

“Not at all. I have them here anyway.” you then clutched your necklace. Sehun pressed his lips on your head and spoke. “I’m still not used at seeing one of your fingers no longer shining.” he then took a small red velvet box from his blazer jacket that you’ve been wearing.

He straightened up and sat crossed leg while you leaned against the windshield. Two rings glistened under the moonlight after he opened it. There’s nothing special on it. No diamonds or gems, just plain silver bonds with engraved names. He took the slimmer one with a scripted 'Sunmi' and held your left hand but you hesistated. “Yah! I’m too young to get married! You’re not even my boyfriend!”

Sehun then poked your forehead. “Babo! This is our friendship bond! It’s made of titanium so even if you get burned alived the ring will still be there!”

“MWOH?! You’re twisted! Aish!” you shoved his hand and hid yours under the blanket.

“Seriously babe, as long as we have them, our relationship lives on... Normal people would place this on the right, but since I’m your most beloved and forever favorite… I’ll place this on your left!” he giggled and you rolled your eyes..

He took your hand and slid it on your left ring finger. “I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours.” and kissed it.

“Hey! I said that to you before… Copycat!” you sneered and he stuck his tongue out to you.

You took the remaning ring and held his left hand. “When you fall, I’ll try not to laugh. If you’re sick, stay away from me until you're well again. I don't wanna get sick as well, y'know. When you’re confused, I’ll use the simplest words to explain it to you, …” he chuckled. “You really are the sweetest thing ever, Sunmi!”

“Shut up! I’m not done yet… In pains and in sorrows… I will always be there until my heart stops beating.” and slipped it on his ring finger.

He hugged you but you pushed him away. “Andwae! I want a kiss here!” you puckered your lips and pointed it. His face lit up. “Is the world gonna end tomorrow? Uwaaa~”

“Okay… If you don’t want to…” he lunged on your lips before your could finish talking. You leaned back against the windshield while he hovered on top of you. “And here…” you pointed your cheek and he happily obliged. “And here too…” you pointed your nose but he cupped your face and went for your lips instead. “Yah! You’re going against tradition…” you muttered under the kiss.

“I always go against it…” he smirked and parted his lips. Your lids slowly dropped after the first contact. It was like ice cream, moist and sweet. He managed to slip his tongue into your lips and it tingled you right away. You gripped the plaid shirt on his chest and pulled him closer as you want for more.

Sehun planted his arm on the windshield to avoid crushing you while his other hand firmly holds your neck. He tilted his head for another angle. This time, it was more intense. He could devour you any minute. His tongue was pleasuring yours as they brushed against each other. His hands slowly trailed down your collarbone, then your chest, then your tummy and under the blanket to your thigh.

You shivered after feeling his touch on your skin and it was too electrifying that you even spoke his name in a deep and ual way. “S-Sehhuunn~”

“ babe! Don’t do that… You’re tempting as it is already…” he muttered in between kisses.

After a long exchange of passionate kiss, he pulled away. “I love you.” he whispered after placing his forehead on yours. “I love you too.” You cupped his face and pulled him back for a final touch of lips.

Sehun leaned back to the windshield and snuk an arm under your neck while you shifted to your side to rest your head on his chest and place an arm above his waist.

“Sehun-ah?” you spoked.

“Hmmm?” he then laced your fingers together.

“I have a confession to make but you have to promise that nothing will change between us.” your heart started to race.

“Sunmi-ah, after all that we’ve been through, I can’t think of something that can tear us apart. So go ahead, tell me…”

You cleared your throat and gripped his hand. “I’m starting to like Jongin now… Not that I don’t like him before but liking him to a different level. Y’know kinda like getting attracted…”

“Aigooo Sunmi. Sometimes no matter how secure you are in someone’s arms and no matter how tightly you hold onto this person’s hand, you’ll find yourself falling dangerously in love with someone else.”

You raised your head to meet his eyes. “Yah! I said ‘like’... not falling in love. They’re two different things! Pft! But are you okay with it?”

“Babo! Of course not! Tch! But I know deep in my heart that I can’t hold on to you forever and I have to deal with it…”

You leaned your head back on his chest and you both raised your left hands in the air. The rings were twinkling with the stars. “Remember Sunmi, we will always be together…” he said.

“Forever!” you added.

“In case you get engaged, are you gonna replace our ring?” he pouted.

“Hell no! I’d die first before anyone can take it off… And you?”

“Tch! Not even if it will snow in hell…” he then kissed the top of your head.

----------

You were giggling and laughing when three black Escalades skidded to a stop in front of you. Men in black suits ran towards you and Sehun instantly jumped off the hood and pulled you behind him.

“What’s going on?” you panicked.

“Get in the car! NOW!” he hissed and before you can even open the door, a man kicked him to the ground. You were grabbed by the waist and carried away. Sehun stood back up but two other men blocked him.

“No! No! NOOO! Let go of me!” you screamed and struggled while being dragged.

Sehun punched and kicked his blockers but he didn’t stand a chance given there size. They were like MMA fighters that just got out of the octagon ring. “You piece of ! I’m gonna kill you! Mother er!” he tried running around them but he failed when another set of guards appeared.

“SEHUNN-AHHH!” you cried this time when you saw  him drifting further away.

“SUNMIIII!!! ANDWAE!!!” Sehun is now being restrained. “Let go of me, ing bastards!”

You were shoved into the first SUV that sped off right away. “SUNMIII-AHHH!”

As soon as the first car disappeared, the remaining guards ran back to the SUV’s and left Sehun panting on the ground. He quickly shot up and ran after the fleeing cars to get any useful information but his eyes grew big when he saw a familiar face.

“Abeoji? That’s Jongin’s dad!” he squinted his eyes and his fist clenched for confirmation. “ing piece of . I’m gonna kill you!”

Sehun ran back to his car and sped off to a different direction.

---------

The club is still banging with music while the alcohol overflowed. EXO were having the time of their lives sans the drinks.

Sehun shoved every party goer that stood on his way with eyes that turned to slits, quivering lips, and clenched fists. He made his way up the VIP area and was met by his ever lively friends.

“Sehun-ah, what took you so long?” Luhan placed an arm around his shoulder but he shoved it away.

“Woah! What happened to you?” Baekhyun chuckled and he ignored him now when he's nearing their booth.

He found Kai in the innermost spot so he pulled the table in one hand and it crashed on the floor.

“Sehun-ah! What’s wrong with you?” DO held his shoulders and he pushed him aside.

Sehun lunged into Kai and grabbed the collar of his jacket. “Where’s your good for nothing father? TELL ME!” he growled.

“Dude! What’s wrong with you?” Kai slumped against the couch and tried pushing him away but he won’t budge.

“If something happens to Sunmi, I’ll forget that you’re my friend and I’m gonna ing kill you myself!” he snarled. It took Kris, Suho and Chanyeol to pull him away. “Yah! Oh Sehun! What the is wrong is with you? Where is Sunmi?” Luhan stood in front of him.

Sehun pushed himself against the three and pointed a finger to Kai. “His dad took her! They dragged her like some worthless scum!”

“MWOH?!” they chorused. Kai was left speechless while the three of them released him. Kris held his shoulders and glared at him. “Are you sure it was Jongin’s dad?”

“Hyung! I will not risk our friendship if I’m not sure!”

Kris then faced Kai. “Jongin, do you know where your dad might take Sunmi?”

“I don’t… I didn’t even know he’s back already!” he yelled.

Sehun raised his arms in the air. “Goddamnit Jongin! Do you even realize that Sunmi has just been snatched right under our noses? HUH???”

Kai stood. “I don’t ing know, a’right? Do you think as well that I’ll let this happen to her?”

“Well, you better make sure they won’t touch a single hair from her or God forbid, I will ing kill all of them, including your dad!” Sehun walked out. “Sehun-ah!!!” DO and Luhan followed.

The rest of EXO trailed them and went out the club.

Four sportscars raced through the highway Fast and Furious style. They beat the red light, drifted during a turn and shifts from one lane to the other just to reach Kai’s house.