Charmed

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

The rain has finally stopped and the warm sunshine seeped through the papered windows. Kai squinted his eyes and stretched his limbs out. ‘Ahhh~ That was best sleep ever!’ he smiled while half sleep.

He shifted to his side and moved his arm as if searching for something, actually someone. “S-Sunmi?” he yawned and heard no response. His eyes fluttered open then finally realized he’s all alone in the room.

Kai sat up and started looking around but he suddenly heard sizzles and simmers coming from the outside. He stood after his nose caught an aroma that fully awakened him. He kept sniffing the indulgence and when he slid the door, he saw what he’s been looking for.

You’re busy preparing breakfast. You had an apron on while standing barefoot. Your back was all he could see but he couldn’t help but stare while slowly walking towards you.

He held your hips and sunk his lips on the crook of your neck. “I could totally get used to waking up like this…”

You however cringed from his touch. “OMG! , you scared me!” you dropped the spoon and held your chest. “Ooops! Miahnae!” he then slipped his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. “What’s cookin’?”

“Stuff…” you continued.

“I don’t just eat “stuff”, y’know?” he added.

“Well, I’m sorry Your Highness but this is all I got. Take it or leave it!” you smirked.

“But since you made it, I’ll make an exception…” he grinned.

You smiled upon knowing that you finally tamed your demon. “Go take a seat while I finish this up.”

“Shireo! I like it here better.” Kai hugged you tighter and sealed a kiss on your shoulder.

You turned and faced him. “You’re slowing me down, Jongin. I’m hungry and I know you are too. Pleeaaasseee?” you clasped both palms together and pouted.

“Fine!” he rolled his eyes and sat down.

Kai placed an elbow on the table and rested his cheek on his palm. He watched you moved around the kitchen and is amazed at a frail and meek girl that exudes a radiant aura. ‘I swear you're gonna be my wife one day.’

After finishing making your meal, you laid the dishes on the table: kimchi pancakes, sausages, and cups of rice for the both you. You also handed him a glass of orange juice. “There you go…” and took a seat across him.

“Komawo! I’ll eat a lot!” he beamed.

Kai stuffed his mouth with everything he can snatch on the table. He can hardly talk from all of it making you laugh. “Hey… Slow down or you’ll choke…”

He then took a sip from his juice. “I can’t… It’s really, really good!”

‘He is so like Sungmin. Kekeke~’ you chuckled.

“What?” he wondered. “Nothing…”

“How did you get these by the way given that this house is empty?” and stuffed a sausage in his mouth.

“My great aunt lives next door so I went there and ask for some food.”

“Ahhh… Cool!”

You both continued your conversation while eating until the plates have gone empty. You placed your chopsticks down and stood. “I’ll go ahead and take a shower while you can go back to sleep. I’ll just wake you up once I’m done, okay?”

Kai grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him when you almost passed him. “Wait…” He moved his chair back and made you sit on his lap. “But I don’t wanna go home yet. Can we stay here longer?” ‘Even forever?’

“You’re crazy! What about Sungmin? Huh?”  you poked his forehead.

“Fine…” he sighed.

You stood and he slapped your while walking away. “Aigooo~ Kim Jongin! You never fail to amaze me!” you yelled.

“You’ll love me for that, for sure!” he blurted.

“Riigghhhttt…” and shut the bathroom door.

You and Kai are now ready to leave. He already placed your backpacks into the trunk while you checked the bedroom for stuff that you might forgot. You just stepped out of the room when Kai appeared in front of you and pinned you against the wall.

“W-Wae?” you stuttered while he pierced his eyes through you.

“I just wanna enjoy you before going back home…” his voice became deep with hints of lust.

“I don’t like the sound of it, Jongin! Seemed dirty!” you squirmed.

He placed an arm beside your ear and held your neck with the other. His eyes could strip you while his lips are threatening to devour you whole. “You’re talking to EXO’s number 1 playboy. If that was dirty, you’ll fall on the ground when I show you y.”

Your mouth fell to the floor and let out a gasp. ‘What has gotten into him? Is he on crack?’ you thought. “Seriously Jongin? Are you trying to pull some cheesy and lame pick up line, again?”

Kai didn’t bother to respond but pulled off an evil smile and dived into your lips. Your eyes instantly shut and your hands gripped his hips. You’re like a snake being charmed out of a basket. He commanded you. His strength overpowered you. He held your neck with careful hands and it weakened you even more. You felt dizzy, your stomach flipped, your heart pounded against your ribcage...

Kai was aggressive and you were stunned and mesmerized by his actions that you gave in when his tongue begged for entrance. The tip of your tongues met and you fell when your knee gave up but his arms swiftly caught you by the waist. Your hands crept up to his chest making him let out a soft moan… And that’s all it took in bringing you back to reality.

You mustered your strength to push him. “Jongin, stop…” and he wavered. He leaned his forehead to yours while you both fight for air. Bullets of sweat drip on the side of his face and your swelling lower lip with a thumb. “Told you, didn’t I?” he smirked.

“You’re ing unbelievable, Jongin!” you pushed him harder and walk towards the door. He scratched his nape then grabbed your wrist and you pulled you back into a hug.

“Komawo Sunmi-ah! This has been the best weekend in my entire existence. I truly appreciate everything what you did for me.”

‘ing bipolar! PFT!!!’ you thought and patted his back. “You’re very much welcome!”

Kai pulled away from the hug and held your hand to his car.

----------

After Kai’s Mclaren turned in a corner, another black car with heavy tint appeared in front of the house. “Boss, they’re heading back to the city…” *Got it! I had the rest of them followed as well but I wanna know everything about the girl, first!*

“Hai! I understand!” and they hung up.

----------

“Noona!” Sungmin came running to you after stepping out of Kai’s car.

You bent and lifted him off the ground. “Aigooo! How’s my baby?”

“Are you asking about me?” Sehun blurted who ran behind him.

Both boys hugged you after. “I miss you noona!”

“I miss you too!”

“What about me?” Sehun ppouted.

“Of course, I miss you too!”

Kai came behind you with your backpack on his shoulder so Sehun instantly yanked you behind him. “I’d be glad to take her back now!” he stuck his tongue out to him and grabbed your bag.

“You’re welcome!” Kai smirked and started walking back to his car. “I’ll see you around, Sunmi!”

“Neehhh!” you yelled.

Sehun placed an arm around your shoulder while you carried Sungmin and walking into your apartment building.

“So! Tell me what happened…” he said.

“You really wanna know everything?” you raised an eyebrow.

“You can leave some details out or I might just end up killing his dogs.” and you chuckled.