Spin The Bottle

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

After dinner, you tucked Sungmin to bed and made sure that he was already asleep before leaving. You decided to join them since it’s the final night of your trip and to make sure that Kai won’t cheat.

They all sat on the floor in a huge circle with an empty bottle lying on the middle. “What’s going on?” you asked then sat between Sehun and DO.

“We're gonna play spin the bottle. Wanna join?” Baekhyun asked.

“But I don’t drink.” you said.

“For real? You didn’t even dare taste any of the drinks you make in the club?” Suho asked.

“I don’t coz I’m not the one mixing them. I just hand them out.” you explained.

“Good girl!” Sehun then ruffled your hair.

“Just join us, I’m pretty sure someone will take the shot for you.” Baekhyun showed an evil smile.

“Okay!” you replied. Their faces lit up and got excited since they’re no longer stuck at playing with each other.

Baekhyun straightened up and spoke. “No one bails out on any dare and will answer truthfully to all questions. Araseo?” he points a finger to each of you and everyone agreed. “Whatever happens in Bali, stays in Bali!” he added.

“I’ll start!” Baekhyun took a shot of Jager bomb and turned the bottle. All eyes followed every rotation it made while holding a breath. It then stopped, facing towards you. “What the…” you muttered.

“Ooohh! This must be your lucky day. So what’s it gonna be? Truth, dare or drink” he asked.

“What’s with the three choices? Isn’t it supposed to be just Truth or Dare?” you asked him.

“We’re playing the modified version.” he chuckled. ‘Modified version my . Fine! Wanna play games, I’ll give you a game.’ you smirked. “Fine! I choose truth!”

“Are you a ?” Chanyeol asked. “Are you?” you retorted and they all snorted.

“Answer the damn question!” he whined. “I am!” you said proudly and they fell silent. “Ouch! I’m hurt! You all thought I’m not?” you sighed and pouted.

Sehun then placed an arm around your shoulder. “Leave me out on that one. I knew you were!” he then leaned closer for a whisper. “I’m your creepy stalker remember?” and you pushed him away with a light smack on the head.

“All of you take a shot of tequila for making me feel bad!” you teased and they followed except Sehun and Kai. “Nice try!” he mouthed.

It was then your turn to spin and it stopped pointing at Baekhyun. “Drink!” he chose and took another shot of Jager bomb. Aside from the shots they’re taking, they also have bottles of beer in their hands except for Sehun and Kai.

“Damn, no wonder why you guys get wasted so much.” you shook your head.

He spun the bottle choosing DO this time. “Drink!” he said and took a shot of Bacardi.

“Don’t be such a wuss and do some dares!” you taunted them.

“Easy for you to say Mary!” Chanyeol teased and you just ignore him.

DO turned the bottle and it stopped at Suho. “Truth!” he said and Kris asked him a question. “Who’s the last person you undressed in your thoughts?”

“Are you sure you want me to answer that?” and Kris nodded. Suho then looked at you. “Sunmi!”

You instantly grabbed a cushion and hurled it towards him. “You !” he managed to catch it and they all laughed while you have a run of hot flushes on your body.

“I’m just a guy… Hellooo~” he snickered. “Creep!”  You can’t get mad at them though since you’re having fun and seeing them happy gives you joy as well. ‘Sehun is right after all. They’re not that bad after all.’ you thought.

Sehun then nudged you when you didn’t notice the bottle is facing you. “Oh! Truth!”

“Who was your first kiss and describe it in one word?” DO asked.

You started looking around. Kai is staring at you anxiously while Kris just looked calm. Baekhyun and Suho waited for an answer while rubbing their chins. You and Sehun looked at each other and faced them again. “This guy right here...” you then placed an arm around Sehun. “And it was magical!” you smiled.

“I knew it!” Baekhyun exclaimed. “Lucky bastard!” Suho blurted.

“Jealous bastard!” Sehun retaliated.

Kai glared at him while Kris remained calm since he already sensed that there’s nothing romantic between you two. He knows the maknae like the back of his hand.

You turned the bottle again making a stop at Sehun. “Dare!” he said.

“Woah! We got one brave soul!” Suho smirked. “Kiss Sunmi for one whole minute or either of you will take on a Jager bomb.” he then placed a glass in front of you.

“Hyung!?” Kai protested. “What? They did it already! I’m pretty sure they can do it again.” Suho shrugged.

You actually don’t have problems having your best friend kiss you but doing it in front of his friends is a totally different story.

“You don’t have to… I will take the drink instead.” Sehun whispered but you felt bad for him since he’s not a drinker as well. “It’s okay…” you told him and gave him an assuring smile.

Both of you faced each other, took deep breaths and blew out an air at the same time. ‘You can do this Sunmi. Just ignore them… You got this!’

“Now this I gotta see!” Chanyeol kneeled and they all watched intently.

Sehun cupped your face and tilted his head as he went for your lips. His gentle touch on your cheeks calmed you down and it brought you back to his room when you first kissed. Both eyes are closed with hands relaxing on his chest.

“Aigooo~ Who would’ve thought maknae can score like this?” Suho added. Your lips slightly parted when you started to chuckle. Sehun released one of his hands then grabbed a cushion to cover your heads. “Stop laughing or they’ll make us do it again.” he muttered in between the kiss. “Sorry…”

“No cheating!” DO snatched the cushion away. You raised both hands to his neck and pulled him closer. ‘Might as well do it properly. You ing owe me, Sehun!’ you thought.

The room just got hotter maybe because of the kiss, or Kai’s raging anger, or since Kris started to get furious as well when he gets to experience jealousy for the first time.

“Okay… Time is up!” Suho announced. Sehun pulled away and kissed your head after.

“Wow! That was so much better than the movies!” DO beamed.

They all got excited after the kiss that they started choosing dare. DO ended up kissing Chanyeol on the cheek while Kai showed off a powerful dance. “Woah! I didn’t know he can dance!” you whispered to DO.

“He can and he’s “The Best” in our generation.” he said proudly giving Kai a thumbs up but he looked away. ‘What the hell? I swear, he got temper issues!’ you sighed.

The bottle spun and stopped at Kris. “Dare!” he said and Baekhyun gave him a shot of tequila. “I said dare not drink!” Kris said.

“I know! Calm down bro, I ain’t done yet!” he then called you. “Sunmi-ah, come over here.”

You crawled towards him but pushed you in the middle and made you kneel. He took a slice of lime and handed it to you. “Woah! Hold up! You want me to give him a body shot?” you asked. “Uwaaaa~ You’re indeed a bartender. Kyaaaa!” Baekhyun praised.

“What’s a body shot?” Chanyeol asked him. “Just watch and learn from the pro’s!”

Kris moved closer with glass on hand and kneeled in front of you. “You don’t have to. I can just choose to drink this, either way.”

“It’s okay… Let’s just enjoy this!”

“Oh you will! Fo’sho!” he grinned.

“HA! HA! Funny!” you then leaned back supported by your arms and bit on the lime. Since you’re wearing a tank top, Kris sprinkled salt on your collar bone.

“Here we go kids!” Baekhyun blurted and they all watched.

Kris the salt off your chest. The carpet could almost rip from your nails when your grasp became tensed while you blinked at the warm touch of his tongue on your skin. ‘! I knew this is a bad idea!’ He then downed the tequila.

The room was filled with gasps followed by silence. “Damn, I want one too!” DO said. “Me three!” Chanyeol added.

He moved to your side and slowly lifted your head up with one hand while the other supports your back. You braced for the final step where he the lime on your mouth. Your arms gave up when you can no longer bare the intensity of his lips on yours so you hanged onto his shirt with both hands.

“Hyung, don’t let it drip or you’ll do it again!” Baekhyun warned.

Kris the side of your lips from every bit of juice that dripped after he the lime dry. He pulled away wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and helped you up after. You took the dried lime off your mouth then high fived Kris. “How was it?” you asked.

“Sweetest ever!” he whispered.

“Okay, guys! The game is over but the party is just about to start! Let’s do this! WOOOOO!!” Suho hollered and you went back to your spot.

But right before Chanyeol was about to start the music, Kai took two shots of Bacardi and stormed out of the living room.

“Where is he going?” Sehun wondered and you quickly stood to follow him. “Stay here. I’ll go get him.”

Kai went by the pool to cool off. You saw him pacing with hands clasped behind his back. “You do realize that you just lost the bet, right?” you chuckled. “Hate to say this but I told you so. Bad habits really die hard.” you shook your head.

He turned to face you but rolled his eyes and went on a different direction. “Get away from me!” and you ran in front of him. “Wae yo? What’s wrong?” you searched his eyes but he kept on looking away. ‘Aww. He looks like a lost puppy. So cute!’

“Nothing! Just go away!” he hissed.

“Fine! But you need to do something with that temper of yours!” you joked and started to walk back but he hugged you from behind.

“Stay… Please?” he pleaded. You were all fun and games at first but then realized how sad he was. His arms were trembling and breathing heavily as well.

You turned and lifted his chin up to look at him. “Hey… What’s wrong?”

‘I don’t want you to kiss anybody. I don’t like seeing someone else’s arms around you. I just want you for myself.’ he thought. “I… I…” he paused. “What?”

“I’m just sad I lost the bet.” he pouted. “Babo! Then why did you drink then?”

‘Because I was dying of jealousy!’ he told himself. “Because I can’t resist it anymore…” he stooped his head again.

You lifted his chin and could no longer bear seeing his lonely eyes. “How ‘bout we still continue with that damn date then?”

His face instantly lit up. “Jeungmal? Seriously?” and you nodded. “But on certain conditions.” you said.

“What?” he asked. “We will have it my way and I still get to have my wish.”

“Fine! As long as I get to spend time with you.” he hugged you once again and continued. “Can I ask something?”

“What is it?” he pulled away and spoke. “Can I also get a kiss? Y’know for all time sake?” he grinned.

“Don’t push your luck, Jongin!” you pointed a finger to him. “I thought so…”

Kris watched them by the terrace. He may not hear what the conversation is about but he can definitely feel it. ‘! Please don’t tell me my own best friend is my own rival? Oh crap!’ he gripped the bottle in his hand and it could almost smash into pieces.

Back in the living room, Suho and Chanyeol interrogated Sehun. “Dude, you’re like a brother to us. We’re not against you being with Sunmi but I just want you to be honest with us. What is it with you both?” Suho asked.

Sehun took a deep breath and finally spoke. “Hyung, I love her so much and she knows it. We’re both happy at the level of friendship that we have and I could not ask for more.”

“Then why didn’t you pursue her?” Chanyeol asked.

“I refuse to compete with a friend. I know that someone loves Sunmi just as I do but needs her more than I do. It’s just up to him how he proves it and will fight for her.”

“Aigooo~ Maknae is so precious. I’m extremely proud of you bro!” Suho patted his shoulder.

“Yeah… Let’s drink to that!” Chanyeol raised his bottle followed by Suho and Sehun with his glass of milk.