Namja Chingu

I Don’t Wanna Be Your Friend

 

 

You stood in front of a tall mirror checking yourself out before meeting Sungmin. The maid neatly braided your hair into pigtails and covered some minor bruises on your face with a concealer. “Uwaaa~ Unnie, good job! Sungmin will not be scared seeing me.” you beamed.

“Komawo! But you’ll have to wear this to hide the bandages on your thigh and ankle.” she said while helping you wear a pair of white Adidas track pants. “Neh!”

She then slipped a black tank top over you. “There you go… Is the wrap too tight?” pointing at your abdomen. “Nope, it’s okay…”

“How ‘bout your arm? Do you wanna wear a jacket over it?”

“Naahh! No need, Sungmin can handle this.” you showed her your fully bandaged arm.

“Okay… I’ll get Sehun-shi!” the maid let you sit on the bed and went out.

You and Sehun got more comfortable with each other that malice no longer exist in your vocabulary. He suddenly became the best friend you never had.

He came in all dressed up wearing a low rise skinny jeans, tucked in plaid shirt paired with a white high top. ‘I swear EXO knows who how to work them clothes. Daanngg~’ you thought while checking him from head to toe.

“Hey, wipe the drool!” he blurted.

“Ugh!” your jaw dropped. “Excuse me? Puhleezzz!” you scoffed while he giggled.

He then kneeled in front of you. “Ready to go?”

“Mhmm! Can’t wait to see him anymore…” you said nervously.

“Don’t worry… Sungmin is a strong kid and I’m pretty sure he’ll understand.” and you nodded.

Sehun stood and wrapped his arms around your back. He carefully pulled you up while you gripped on his shoulders. “Can you walk?”

“I think I can…”

He held on to your waist as you limp out of the room but your ankle throbbed. ‘! This is harder than I thought.’

You were already panting hard so he decided to carry you instead. He placed an arm under your knees while the other supported your back and lifted you up. “Better?”

“N-Neh…”

He walked down the staircase that led to the main door and stopped in front his car. “Woah, this is yours?” you asked while eyeing his black sportscar.

“Mhmm! That’s my baby!” he beamed.

The butler went to open the door. Sehun then gently lowered you on the front seat and ran around to the driver seat. You suddenly blushed when he moved closer to buckle your seatbelt. The kiss that happened last night played again sending hot flushes on your body. ‘Snap out of it Sunmi! You love him just as you love Jiyong. No more than that, so calm the down.’

But he noticed you getting flustered. “You remembered something, don’t you?” he teasingly look you in the eye.

“Ani… The bandages on my leg are too tight…” you lied.

“You can’t lie to me.” and out of nowhere he pecked your lips.

Sehun smiled while your mouth fell leaving you speechless. “Yah! Close that or I will kiss you again.”

You were frozen for a bit but hearing his warning made you shut it and talk. “What the was that for?” you then pushed him away.

“For goodluck!”

“Goodluck my ! Can we go now?” you looked away and pressed your lips together to prevent the smile.

You fell asleep on the way to DO’s house since the medicines are working there magic to ease your pain.

The car suddenly stopped. Sehun left his seat and ran around to help you out. “Sunmi-ah, wake up! We’re here!”

You opened your eyes and saw a huge house when you looked around. Sehun parked beside two other black sportscar and a superbike . “Woah! Are those DO’s?” you asked.

“Ani! The Fisker Karma belongs to Suho hyung, the Mclaren one is Jongin’s and the BMW bike…”

“...that’s Kris’ bike, right?” you interrupted.

“How did you know?” he wondered.

“I saw him on it before… but what’s up with the black theme?”

“It’s a group thing… Can we like talk about it later? They all should be waiting by now…” and you nodded.

Sehun removed your seatbelt and helped you out. “I think I’m gonna have to walk this time.”

“Are you sure?”

“Neh!”

He placed an arm around your waist and held on to your good arm which you placed around his shoulder. The painkillers didn’t do much help since every step was like stepping on burning coal. Sehun then pushed the doorbell when you stopped.

“They’re here!” says a voice.

Baekhyun opened the door and helped you in as well. The three of you walked further into the house and saw Sungmin playing with Kris with the Xbox in the living room. “Sungmin-ah!” you called him.

Sungmin quickly stood after hearing your voice and ran towards you. He was too excited that he jumped on you followed by a tight hug on your waist. Your ribs could almost pop out again from the impact that you almost fell and passed out but Sehun and Baekhyun caught you just in time.

‘FUUUCCKKK!!!’ you gritted your teeth while trying to put a smile for Sungmin. “Erm… S-Sungmin-ah… H-Hold on… O-Okay…” you gasped for air.

The rest of EXO ran up to you and DO slowly pulled Sungmin away. “Noona, gwenchana? What’s wrong?” he worried while watching you rubbing your tummy.

“N-Neh… I’m just tired.”

“What happened to your arm?” and Chanyeol interrupted. “Let’s have noona sit first, okay?”

Sehun and Baekhyun led you to a couch while the rest of them watch from behind. “Sehun-ah, it’s hurting again. !” you hissed making sure your brother won’t hear. “Take a deep breath… You’ll be okay…”

“Calm down Sunmi. It will go away in a bit. Now sit here…” Baekhyun added and they slowly lowered you.

You slumped on the couch while your injured leg rested on top of the table. Baekhyun placed a cushion under your bandaged arm and you tilted your head on the back rest of the couch.

They were right after all, the pain subsided after you sat and relaxed. Sungmin then sat beside where your good arm is and wrapped his arms around your neck. “Noona, what happened?”

“I had a nasty oo… See?” you pouted while showing him your arm.

“Aigooo~ Let me kiss it so it will go away…” he was suppose to jump out of the couch when you stopped him.

“Andwae! I want a kiss here!” you pointed your lips.

Sungmin leaned closer and gave you a peck. “And here!” you then pointed your cheek and he followed. “And here!” you pointed your nose and he ended up kissing all over your face.

Then your good arm instantly hugged him. “I miss you baby brother!”

“I miss you too noona.”

EXO watched you two get affectionate with each other. They too have families but none of them got the same kind of love.

Sungmin jumped out of the couch and grabbed his colored pens. He sat by your bad arm to scribble random shapes and characters on your bandage. Sehun sat beside you after. “I want a kiss here as well!” he whispered and pointed his lips.

You rolled your eyes and poked your busy brother. “Sungmin-ah, why don’t you use your pens on Sehun hyung’s face instead?”

“Wae yo?”

“Coz he’s making noona angry!”

“Okay!” Sehun quickly left but Sungmin ran after him. “Hyung! I can draw a star that will make you neomu yeppeo!”

“What did he say that made you angry?” Kris asked after sitting beside you.

“Nothing…” you chuckled while watching Sungmin chase Sehun around the room.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m better. Sungmin got excited that my body couldn’t handle him.” and you both laughed. “I’m surprised though at how he handled everything. He didn’t cry or made a big fuss out of it.”

“Yeah… Well… I had to improvise, yknow!” Kris said while rubbing your wrapped tummy.

“Improvise? What do you mean?”

“When you’re away, he asked me to read him bed time stories. One of the stories I told him was about you.”

“About me?”

“Mhmm… That you had to fight an evil witch who was trying to kidnap him and got injured along the way.”

Your lips instantly curled up and held his hand that was on your tummy. “Komawo! I really appreciate all the things that you do for us.”

“Anything for you…” he held it tighter.

Kris has that different effect on you. Unlike Sehun who plays and goof around a lot, you see him as the prince charming in any story. Someone who sweeps you off your feet and fulfills every girl’s romantic expectations. ‘Too bad I’m not a princess…’ you sighed.

“Can I ask you something?” you asked him.

“Sure! What is it?”

DO suddenly came yelling “Lunch is ready!”

“Never mind.” you said while his face fell.

Sehun came back for you but Kris helped you already. He swiftly pulled you up but slipped when your bad leg pulled you back down. His hands instinctively grabbed your hips while your arm managed to hug him for dear life. You hid your blushing face on his chest and tried to gain balance but failed.

“Hyung! You got her?” Sehun worried while Kai is burning with jealousy watching you.

“N-Neh…” he told him and looked down to you. “I’m here, don’t worry…” you smiled shyly.

Kris walked you to the dining table and sat in between Sungmin and Sehun. The chopsticks on your left hand kept on slipping since you’re a righty and it’s the injured one. “Noona, here I’ll feed you.” Sungmin raised his chopstick with meat in it. “Komawo!” you ate it and ruffled his hair.

“Sungmin-ah, just eat. I’ll take care of Sunmi.” Sehun said.

They all watched Sehun feed you. You were both too comfortable and it intrigued them. You didn’t notice them looking at each other since you were busy with Sungmin.

Sehun was too delighted with what he’s doing while Kai and Kris could already bore a whole in his skull. Suho saw them being jealous so he nudged Chanyeol. “Are you seeing what I’m seeing?”

“Mhmm… Watch this!” Chanyeol snickered. “Sungmin-ah?” he asked.

“Yes hyung?” the boy replied.

“Who would you want to be noona’s namja chingu?” and all their eyes pierced Chanyeol.

“Eh?” he wondered and faced you. “Noona, what’s does he mean?”

You slapped your head “Can someone please kill him for me?” you hissed then faced your brother. “Hmmm... It’s like Princess Jasmin with Aladdin, Minnie with Mickey, or Nala with Simba…”

“Ahh… Like umma and appa?” he added making Chanyeol and Suho snort.

“Ermm… Kind of…” you forced a smile.

Sungmin then faced Chanyeol. “Hyung, I want noona’s namja chingu to be…” they all held a breath for his answer. ‘It’s gotta be me. I’m the one who takes care of her!’ Sehun thought.' It should be me, I’m reading him bed time stories every night.’ Kris hoped.

“It’s Kyungsoo hyung!” Sungmin beamed.

“YESS!” DO stood and exclaimed. “Sunmi is mine, all mine! Mwahaha!” and Baekhyun grabbed him. “Sit your back down!”

DO high fived Sungmin and didn’t stop giggling while you just shook your head. "It's gonna be a long day..." you sighed.