Break Down

The Mute Queen

 

 

“Sometimes you put up walls
hidden into the woods of vanity
not to keep people out, not to make them run
but to see who cares enough to break your fortress down.”

 

 

 

“Sungmin!”

 

Heavy air fell surrounding the two people who met under a cruel destiny.  In silence, eyes were speaking thousand, no words remained except everything they were hiding. He felt the cold on his sweaty hands, very much to hate the fact he couldn’t blame the weather for the hurt that scattered behind Sungmin’s angry eyes.

 

“Wha…what are you doing here? Sunkyu, Siwon, and…. even your husband is looking for you”

 

That was the worst sentence he ever chose before saying anything. Either because his pride had exceeded the sky high or he was just an insensitive idiot. Maybe both. The female in front of him had her lip tighten, turning away as she didn’t want to see the gisaeng’s face anymore.

 

“Min, wait!!” Heechul grabbed her hand, much for Sungmin to pull it off then walked away along the lakeside. Heechul didn’t give up as he pulled her wrist again and forced the female to look at him in the eyes.

 

“I won’t say sorry about last night when all I had said is true.” Heechul stated which didn’t make the situation any better. Sungmin tried to pull herself from Heechul by force but the gisaeng’s hold was too strong, “But we need to talk to set everything back to its ground now,” he added. Sungmin scoffed then pushed his chest hardly and left him away. As much as Heechul hated physical exercise in this world, he would give every cuss words ever existed out loud than begging. Yet there he went after the very first person who had given him headaches more than a day. He grabbed her wrist again, which this time even his own strength wasn’t enough to tame Sungmin’s rampage that the female unintentionally had her hand on Heechul’s bundle hair.

 

Heechul’s eyes widened, mouth hung open as he saw it fell on to the ground, “Ackh!! My precious gorgeous hair!!!” On the other side, Sungmin gave no sympathy and continued to walk away. Heechul looked at her back and snarled, “How dare she touched my hair….. YAH!!! Don’t ignore me, you !!!”

 

Sungmin stopped her steps as she heard an impossible. In her life, no one dare to call her with such word. Heechul had pulled every angers she thought she had lost interest were coming to surface.

 

!?, she mouthed the word. Just because Heechul had earned her sympathy for helping and treating her like a friend, it didn’t mean she would let him being arrogant as he was. She approached him back and landed her hand on his cheek pretty hard before he could utter a word.

 

Heechul touched his reheating cheek and scoffed, “Finally you show your true nature, huh? Fine!! You wanna fight, girl?” Heechul hissed as he grabbed on the both side of Sungmin’s hair. Sungmin’s eyes got bigger as she never expected it’s coming.

 

Heechul glared at her eyes level, “Don’t worry I can adjust very well to women’s fighting style. Let’s finish our matter this way!” He said as he started to pull Sungmin’s hair. Sungmin reflexively grabbed Heechul’s hair also. Both of them soon were involved in a hassle, turning around to each other to see who would have their hair got messed the most first. Heechul with his stubborn nature and Sungmin with her never-lose trait. Their struggle was going on for a while until one of them was tripped and made them both being thrown in to the lake.

 

But their eventual wet beings were not enough to finish the fight as they only reached the shallow part of the lake and the water was as much as their waist which made it even better. Heechul became the one who dominated first but Sungmin didn’t let it stayed long that she grabbed one of Heechul’s hand and bit it hard. Heechul let out a long scream and pulled back. Yet it didn’t make him stop but changed his way to splash the female with an amount of water that gathered from both his hands in raging speed. Sungmin also didn’t want to lose. She splashed back the water as much but not as fast as him. The cold water that splashed over her face was far from joking in usual kids play. Sungmin muttered Stop! … Stop it! … It hurts, Bastard!!!’ But no words coming. Eventually her tears flew and she stopped splashing. It took two or three more sways for Heechul to notice the female was crying in front of him.

 

Heechul approached her, panting. He stood right in front of her and cupped her cheeks, “I am sorry….” He muttered softly. Sungmin couldn’t accept it instead she hit Heechul’s chest with her clasped hands respectively but the man in front of her stood still, didn’t move an inch, accepting every fist she gave without retaliation.

 

“I am sorry if any of my words offended you…. I am sorry if any of my act hurt you… I am sorry for not trusting you…,” Heechul stated between the hits. No one knew if the female heard him or refused to do so as she kept throwing her fit to the man’s chest while still sobbing her anger out. “Sungmin!” Heechul called for her attention but failed. “Min, please listen to me. I did it because I am afraid… “ This time he couldn’t finish his words as she hit him even harder which made Heechul finally grabbed both her hands firmly and shouted out loud “I said ‘I am sorry’. DID YOU HEAR ME ?!!!”

 

The female finally stopped and looked at Heechul’s eyes. “I am sorry... Min...” he said with all his heart. Neither cold air and his tremble lip could prevent every words of his feeling, “I hate it when you lied to me. I hate it when I have to stop to call you Sungmin but Min Mama. I hate it when I have to bow my head and can not look on to your eyes.”

 

Sungmin’s struggle in his hold was soon become weak. She shouldn’t have to believe him, she thought. Yet those eyes had locked her whole and insisted that there’s no lie between his words. Heechul continued, “All my life I’ve never trusted anybody. Not anybody. I only trust myself until I met you. Because the more that I care about someone, the more sure I am they’re going to get tired of me and leave. And I thought I was right when you ignored me at Gyeongbok palace.” Pain was clearly showed in Heechul’s eyes.

 

Sungmin quickly shook her head. She never mean to act like that. She just didn’t want to put Heechul in harm because of their status. Tears of disapproval were flowing through Sungmin’s cheeks yet at the same time she felt relief that the person who was standing in front of her was finally the Heechul she had known.

 

Heechul tenderly rubbed her tears from her cheeks and cupped them, “You didn’t mean it, right? That’s why you came last night. I am sorry it took me so long to understand…”

 

Sungmin mouthedI am sorrycouple of times. Heechul shook his head and smiled then he pulled the female into his embrace. He patted her back tenderly until her sobs disappeared.

 

(sneeze)!!

 

Sungmin let out a sneeze which made Heechul chuckled as he realized they both were still in the water and wet, “We have to get out from here unless we want to get cold”.

 

Sungmin pulled herself from his embrace and nodded. Heechul looked at her and eventually laughed, “Hahahaha…. You look awful,” he pointed at Sungmin’s appearance which was not so like queen herself anymore. Sungmin pouted by his tease and replied back with her lip, You too…’.

 

Heechul raised his eyebrows, “Huh? Really? Hmmm…. But I am still pretty, right?” he commented while tidying his tousled hair which was practically useless. But it’s enough to make Sungmin giggled with Heechul’s act which he didn’t mind because he finally made the female in front of him laughed.

 

Heechul grabbed her hand, “Let’s go. We need to dry our clothes before going back home”. Sungmin nodded and smile along as they walked out from the lake.

 

They thought there were only both of them at that secret place. They didn’t know there was the third person watching them in green eyes. That person rushed back toward the entrance of the cave, clenching his fists hard. His three followers welcomed him at the other side “Phea, Thanks God you are okay. We just meant to come after you. Did you find any sign of Queen Min?” Changmin asked.

 

Noticing his ireful expression, Jungshin assumed something must be happened, “Phea, what’s wrong?

 

The King snorted, “Nothing. Tell everyone to stop searching her.”

 

EEEEH?!!!!” The main royal bodyguards shouted with bugging eyes at the same times.

 

Phea, how about Queen Min? We still don’t kno—” Jonghyun tried to protest but stopped in the mid way when he met Kyuhyun’s glare.

 

“Don’t you hear me? Tell Prince Yesung, EVERYONE!!! To just go back to Gyeongbok Palace because we worried for nothing!!” He commanded then left them behind with much curiosity.

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

“How is it going? Any progress?” Lord Sooman asked Lady Yubin who came to report at his residence. The old man looked relaxed, watering his new bonsai pot.

 

Lady Yubin lowered her  head, “We have been searching everywhere, but no result until now my Lord. But our spy said Chief Siwon with his accomplice had defeated all the assassins of Zangeki no Kaze1 in Hanyang forest. King Cho and his main royal bodyguards also help us to find Queen Min”

 

“If there’s no result, you shouldn’t wast your time to come here,” he said calmly. As their eyes met, the old man notice something from Lady Yubin “What’s with your face? Do you have anything more to say?”

 

She seemed hesitate at first then said it out, “Don’t you worry, My Lord? About Queen Min.”

 

He chuckled, “Why should I? She is a born warrior. If she can’t survive, she doesn’t deserve to be the queen of this country. My brother had spoiled her too much in the past. But not with me now. Aren’t you agree, Yubin? ”

 

She gulped her saliva, been years becoming his follower didn’t make her good enough for reading her master’s cold mind, “Ye….yes, My Lord”.

 

“I heard Prince Yesung will become main member in royal council in exchange for me to be back in politic again,” Lord Sooman changed the topic.

 

Lady Yubin nodded, “Yes, My Lord. But I don’t see he will give any harm to Royal family and Lee faction because Prince Yesung is very loyal to his brother King Cho”.

 

Lord Sooman snorted toward Lady Yubin’s shallow thought, “You should think of everything between the lines, Yubin”.

 

“What do you mean, My Lord? Do you mean Prince Yesung may change a heart and desire to seize the throne? If you think so, it wouldn’t cause Lee faction any harm. Either it’s Kim clan or Cho clan, we serve only to Jonseong King”.

 

Lord Sooman chuckled, “Of course your statement isn’t wrong, Yubin. But what I mean is more than that. Have you heard about this say? ‘To let a tiger get inside the game, you have to let a sly fox also participate in return’. I am sure Choi faction will soon have their hand over Prince Yesung to make him their ally. That’s when we put our pawn to control the game”.

 

Lady Yubin looked at him in amaze. The old man’s intelligence was never worn out by ages. She bowed her head proudly in front of him, “I am Lee Yubin will support you with all my strength”

 

Lord Sooman nodded, “Yes, I will take care of Choi faction. And you will take care of the women's matters. You know what I mean, right?”

 

“Do you mean…. about Seohyun The Concubine?”

 

The old man looked pleased, “Yes. Women have been always become a mystery as deep as sea. Internal court matter would never become into we men as our possession but you. You already have a plan about it, right Yubin? We have to make our Sungmin to enjoy her life in peace without worry”

 

The lady in front of him smirk a victory, “Yes, My Lord. You don’t have to worry about it”

 

(Knock…knock…)

 

Their conversation was interrupted as someone knocked the door from the outside, “Who is that?”, Lady Yubin asked.

 

“It’s me, Ye Eun. Mama. Madam Sohee wants to meet you and Lord Sooman”

 

Both of them twitched an eyebrow. “Let them in!”, Lord Sooman commanded. The door slid open, revealing the fortuneteller along with her assistant.

 

Suddenly the air in the chamber became more tensed. “You better give me some good news, Madam Sohee,” Lady Yubin said in half of a threat.

 

“Firstly, I have to say I have a good news and a bad news… ”

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

Phea!! You have come back,” Captain Yonghwa greeted Kyuhyun once the king passed the main gate of Gyeongbok Palace. He bent his head, “I am so worried about you, Phea. You should bring me along to find Queen Min—“, he stopped his words when he saw some secret signals from the main royal bodyguards behind Kyuhyun. Jungshin, Jonghyun, and Changmin kept shaking their head and nervously mouthed the words ‘Not now! Not now!’ to tell him that the King was currently in a bad mood that time.

 

However, it was too late. Kyuhyun viciously looked at him, “Why should I bring you along, Captain Yonghwa?”

 

The captain took a breath then told him firmly, “Because I am the captain of the main royal bodyguards. It’s my duty to protect you and royal family. Recently, I think you aren’t—,“ he stopped for a second as he saw his fellows members again warned him in secret gestures desperately that it wasn’t the right time to shout his protest. Yet the captain stood still with his point.

 

“You think I am not what?”

 

“I think you aren’t trusting me anymore. Recently, you never bring me along for missions outside Gyeongbok Palace. I always stayed here. If I have done something wrong that you punished me in that way, please tell me, Phea”, he said.

 

“Don’t you like it more to be in Gyeongbok Palace rather than going outside with me, Captain Yonghwa?”

 

He paused a breath for a second, “P—pardon?”

 

Kyuhyun smirked  and drew his sword in front of the captain, “How about defeat me first, then I will give you more proper answer…”

 

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

(Bam!!!)

 

“Is she running away again?!!” Queen Mother Insoo hit the table in front of Eunuch Kang.

 

Kangin bent his head, “It….it’s not like that, Daebi Mama”. He glanced slightly toward Madam Ok who sat near the King’s mother. It ought to be her who reported about what happened (half) about Queen Min.

 

Queen Mother Insoo snorted in anger, “What do you mean it’s not? She has to stop being childish like this. She is the Queen of Jonseong for the God sake!!”

 

“But King Cho is looking after her now because we heard there’s a group of assassins from Nihongo who are after her life,” Kangin tried to explain.

 

“Doesn’t that make thing even worse? She is in danger like that so why did she violate the rules by going out from the palace alone?!!”

 

Kangin bit his lower lip, regretting what he just said. He glanced again toward Madam Ok and noticed a little smile from her. Kangin gritted his teeth inside. He once adored the elder woman in the past for her patient and motherly supports toward Lady Seohyun through her hard times. But this time, the latter seemed to be had changed. He wondered how woman could become a different persona, like two sides of a coin, either when it was their up or down.

 

(Brakkk!!)

 

The door of her chamber suddenly opened by force. Eunuch Ryeowook entered by running breathlessly then knelt down in front of Queen Mother Insoo.

 

“How rude you are to slam the door in front of Daebi Mama!! Do you want a death sentence?!!” Madam Ok yelled at the young eunuch.

 

“I…I..I..am so sorry Daebi Mama. But King Cho right now is….”

 

Queen Mother Insoo stood up, “King Cho has come back? Did he bring Queen Min along with him?” she said hopefully.

 

Eunuch Ryeowook had himself trembling out of fear, “I am…I am not sure about that but right now… King Cho is having a duel with Captain Yonghwa, sword by sword. And no one can stop them.”

 

Everyone except him were bugging their eyes in disbelief.

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

(Clank!!... Clank!! Clank!!)

 

Phea, we don’t have to do this,” Captain Yonghwa deflected all the attacks from the King. He didn’t even once tried to attack back but defense. Everyone except those two only could watch anxiously because no one dare to stop the King’s rampage.

 

Their two swords crossed to each other as they paused in the middle, “Why do you fight so vaguely, Captain? Are you disparaging me because I can’t catch up to your level?” Kyuhyun scowled.

 

Yonghwa stared at him in confuse, the King never throw a fit without any reason toward his people like this before, “I never mean like that, Phea”.

 

“Then fight me with your real strength, Bastard!” he swayed his sword toward captain Yonghwa again, but the latter was still playing safe which made the King was pissed off even more.

 

“I don’t have any reason to fight you, Phea,” said Yonghwa breathlessly.

 

(Clank!!... Clank!! Clank!!)

 

Kyuhyun scoffed, “You sure do. Should I reveal it to you? How about to tell me what do you feel to her?”

 

Yonghwa was stunned for a second, which gave a chance for Kyuhyun to ward his sword out from his hand. The King smirked, drawing his sword upright Yonghwa’s neck made the latter frozen, “You wonder since when I knew about it, don’t you? You have made it too obvious, Captain”.

 

Kyuhyun took some step backwards, “Take back your sword!”

 

Phea, I think you misunderstand me. I never—“

 

“I said TAKE BACK YOUR SWORD!!”

 

Captain Yonghwa let out a long sigh, then took his own sword from the ground, “Fine, Phea. I will fight with my real strength now”

 

Kyuhyun smirked, “Good. Bring it on”

 

The fight between them continued to be fiercer, their martial art skills kind a like had never been showed in any battle practice before. It was clearly showed that Captain Yonghwa was more skilled than him, thanks to the amount years of training, but Kyuhyun had bigger tenacity. What made Yonghwa won this time was Kyuhyun’s lack of controlling his emotion.

 

The captain succeeded to repel Kyuhyun’s sword to the ground. He also threw his own sword then walked to the King who currently sitting on the ground and helped him to stand up.

 

“I never say our fight has finished,” Kyuhyun said  before blowing his fist toward Yonghwa. Luckily the captain managed to avoid the blow but Kyuhyun didn’t easily give up to that point but asked him to fight bare hand.

 

“Tell me the truth. You love her, right?!!” Kyuhyun shouted at him and once again threw his fist toward Yonghwa’s face which this time was succeed making the other man fell to the ground.

 

Yonghwa seemed to be too tired hiding his feeling so finally he admitted, “Yes. I have a feeling toward her. But I clearly know she only loves you, Phea. She would never reciprocate my feeling either it’s in this life or after”

 

Kyuhyun then launched his fist again, but Yonghwa managed to catch it and pinned his hand, “Phea, please stop this” he begged. Yet the King successfully unlocked it then grabbed Yonghwa’s collar, “Only loves me? But she only smiles in front of you, let you call her by her nickname, and EVEN CRY INTO YOUR EMBRACE!!!!”, he shouted.

 

His last words finally rang a bell inside his mind, that they’re not talking about the same person, “Phea…, actually who is you’re talking about?”

 

Kyuhyun then stopped, seemed lost by himself until he heard someone called his name, “Kyuhyun-ah!!!”. Prince Yesung along with Hankyung and Jongjin came to separate them.  Kyuhyun slowly retreated his hands, but still looked being blank.

 

He fell himself on to the ground. Prince Yesung asked him, “What happened with you?”

 

“He is right….” Kyuhyun mumbled weakly.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

With eyes stared to the ground, he whispered to himself, “That I am not talking about Seohyun but someone else….”

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

Meanwhile at the secret lake inside Hanyang forest. The sky was on its best state, embracing the sun that sent curtains of lights toward Sungmin’s ripe cheeks after coming out from a shrubbery to change her previous wet hanbok. It’s Heechul who got her the spare clothes. Although they were too big for her size, hands were drowned inside the sleeves. The Gisaeng said he purposely put them below the gazebo since a long time just in case if he wanted to do swimming one day which didn’t make any sense why he needed spare clothes when he swam .

 

“You look good on it,” Heechul said. Sungmin’s eyes got bigger as she watched a half Heechul in front of her. The thin man only wore baji2, while his upper body was left bare open, revealing his milky white skin. The gisaeng was drying up their wet clothes at the gazebo’s fence. Sungmin quickly turned around with heated cheeks after seeing the gisaeng’s current appearance. His black hair was tied as ponytail and there were some muscles which slightly seen on his slender arms. There was no trace of being a gisaeng but a fully grown man.

 

Heechul chuckled by her act then took a cloak to wrap his upper body for a while, “You can turn around now, Min. Please come here!”, he sat at the edge of the gazebo then patted the empty space on his left side, asking Sungmin to sit beside him. The female did as he wanted.

 

“Are you still feeling cold?” He asked. Sungmin shook her head then both of them spent a moment of silence for a while, only watching the beautiful view of the lake together.

 

“You know. It’s been years I knew this place but never I get bored by it which is very rare for such a gorgeous person like me. Do you like it too?”

 

Sungmin nodded slowly. Hanyang forest was known as the forest of despair and sadness. An old evidence of a lot of bloody wars in the past. Its trees were thick, the ground was barely touched by sunrays, and had a lot of steep cliffs. She never thought inside the forest was hidden such a beauty. A small lake that was surrounded by sun flowers and maple trees, but was covered by high rocky cliffs.

 

Suddenly a warm hand wrapped or hers. Sungmin looked at her right side and saw Heechul was smiling at her, “I still can not believe I am sitting with the queen of Jonseong right now,” he stated.

 

Sungmin smiled back and mouthed, Me too’.

 

“Ah!! Wait for a second,” Heechul stood up then ran toward a shrubbery and took a sprig from its branch. He gave it to Sungmin then sat back beside her. He cleared the ground in front of them with his feet so Sungmin could write what she wanted to say on it with the sprig.

 

“Hmmm…let me tell you a secret. I am actually kind a like a fan to Queen Min but I am a bit disappointed now, you know?”

 

Sungmin raised her eyebrows, feeling worry about what matter of her that made him disappointed. But Heechul excitedly told her, “You’re far different with the rumors that are going around. They said Queen Min is the scariest woman in this earth, she never smiles, has devilish beauty, ruthless, arrogant, selfish, love to torture all courtladies especially Lady Seohyun, crazy over pumpkin, drinks blood to look young  and many others awesome things she did that made me look up to her like a teacher”

 

Sungmin chuckled. Few of them were true but the rest were purposely created by Lee faction to make Jonseong people afraid of  her. What do you think about me now?’ she wrote.

 

Heechul tapped a finger on his chin, “Ummmm….. A spoiled child?”.

 

Sungmin pinched his arm hardly, “Ack!! Ack!! Ack!! Its hurt, I am sorry, I am sorry. I was joking!! I was joking!!” Heechul screamed.

 

Heechul squeezed his arm to erase the pain, “Geez…, you’re no fun,” he grumbled. Sungmin tried to hide her giggle by half covering with her fingers. Heechul saw her then eventually laughed along.

 

They looked back at the sky again, enjoying the view together. After a while, Heechul broke the silence, eyes were still staring at the sky, “Min, if the world against us to meet each other, would it be this place becomes the only spot for us to meet? Can I still be able to call you by your real name again like this without worrying the consequencies we would get if someone else knew? You’re my best friend, Min. I don’t want to lose you. Is that selfish?”

 

Sungmin glanced at him, then wrote her answer, Of course we can. We can be selfish together’

 

Heechul looked at her and put her head tenderly to rest on his shoulder. He wrapped his left arm around her torso and pecked her hair softly, “Let’s be honest to each other from now on. Okay? No more lies,” Heechul said. Sungmin nodded, resting piecefully on the man’s shoulder.

 

“Ah, nearly forgot to confirm something. If this isn’t solved, this world peace will be in danger,” Heechul turned at Sungmin with a tensed look. The female raised her head and looked up to the gisaeng with questioning look.

 

“Did you help me to pass the dance competition?” Heechul bluntly asked. Sungmin nodded slowly.

 

“You must know it’s called cheating, right?”

 

Sungmin quickly shook her head and wrote No. It’s not cheating. I recommended yo—, Heechul stopped her hand, prevented her to continue writing.

 

“Shhh.... I forgive you. Don’t explain anything or my forgiveness would be meaningless and I hate that. But you have to know that I am still pissed off,” Heechul stated.

 

Sungmin lowered her head in regret and mouthed, I am sorry’

 

“I will forget everything but with one condition,”

 

Sungmin looked up at him with hopeful eyes.

 

“Don't pretend to be strong in front of me,” Heechul said with sincerity.

 

Sungmin was stunned. Feeling surprised but also anxiety, wondering if she was an open book to Heechul. “I know it’s not in my possession to enter your privacy. But please accept it because I care for you. Loving that person must be tiring, right?”

 

Sungmin lowered her head again, didn’t want to look at Heechul. But the man just cupped her face and lifted it up thus their eyes could meet again, “You know aside of the rumors I said before, there’s also the rumors about your love life? I want to help you, Min”

 

Sungmin shook her head and mouthed, You don’t need to

 

“Please don’t give up. There’s still a hope,” Heechul tried to assure her but the female closed her eyes and shook her head again. She was so tired loving Kyuhyun alone. She was tired with every Don’t you see me? I’m standing right next to you, but why isn’t it me? message she sent in silence toward her husband.

 

Heechul held her shoulder, “Sungmin, that person wouldn’t be looking for you and be jealous toward me if he didn’t feel anything. There is always a hope for everything. Even if it’s a tiny hope and it comes too slow, it’s still a hope. If it’s too tiring to wait that hope coming on to you, then you can lean on me. I will always hold your hand and won’t make you fall”

 

Sungmin stared up to the gisaeng with teary eyes and mouthed, Promise?’

 

Heechul understood what she said and nodded, “Promise”

 

Forever?

 

“Forever. With every breath I breath,” he promised without a slight doubt.

 

Tears were flowing through her eyes, the queen then landed herself into the gisaeng embrace while saying the deepest secret only her heart to know.

 

‘It’s okay…’

‘Loving like this it’s okay’

‘Rather than feeling alone loving someone from behind’

’Loving like this is much better’

‘Although our heart may never entwined to each other’

‘As long as we’re together like this’

‘it’s okay’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1Zangeki No Kaze : Wind Slash

2Baji : Korean traditional pants for men



A.N : I am still alive guys ^^. Weather these days isn't pretty good. In my place it's already 40C now, please take care of your health and don't get sick. Here the new chapter guys. I promise you a double update, right? Chapter 46 is still in process so please enjoy this chapter first while waiting for the new chapter ^^. Please don't forget to leave your comment about the story. It helps me to write faster kkkkkk xD. See you again in the next chapter ^^!!!