Flying Jackie Trouble

The Mute Queen

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Flashback
**********

Sungmin came in her husband reading room and gave the king his letter back. The man closed the book he was ostensibly reading. Carefully hid a tiny smile of his. He had expected the female would come to see him after what happened earlier with that gisaeng.

 

“You’re back” was his first comment after he glanced at the female who’s then sitting in front of him. Her new appearance? Not. It was her old self. Those sharp gazes he saw three years ago were back. And that lip was blooming in maroon color, proudly adding the dark grace of the fearless Jonseong Queen.

 

Phea, may I prepare papers and a ink stone for Queen Min?” Eunuch Kang spoke up before letting the two held a private conversation.

 

“No, we don’t need them. I can read her lip by myself. You can leave now”

 

“Yes, Phea”

 

Kyuhyun glanced back to the queen. She was smiling. The smile he always planted in his mind as the smile he hated the most. But this time, he couldn’t address what he was feeling right then except ‘She’s back. She is really back’

 

‘You learned to read lips gestures for me? I am very flattered, Phea’

 

Kyuhyun’s first answer was silence. His mind told him here it comes. There’s a challenge in her sarcasm. “It’s not as difficult as people think. I hate hearing your words are said by translator and it’s more tiring to watch you writing words in to papers” he finally said.

 

“Why didn’t you come, Min? I thought you would like my gift if you did give a try”

 

‘What do you want this time, Phea? Want me to make Lady Seohyun to become first level Hugung1? Or another new concubine for you?’

 

“Sungmin”

 

‘Ah...., I think I like the second idea better’

 

(BAM!!!)

 

Kyuhyun tried to steady his breath after hitting the table in front of him with a fist  “Do not ever joke with me. Answer my question first, Min!” he warned. He was mad. Not entirely because of the queen’s words. She was mute. No mocking tones slipped out from . It was the way how her lip calmly bringing those words had irked him. Making him felt like a laughing stock. Because he knew what exactly she meant behind them. She would have thought he used the same trick as her like 3 years ago. 

 

“Do you think I am threatening you?”

 

Sungmin remained silent for a moment. Her mind was replying yes. What else? The king knew Heechul. He also knew that she was somehow related with the gisaeng. She was sure that the person who released Heechul from prison before Siwon did was he. No one else could. There’s only one thing she was afraid about. The reason why she was there with the king. She wondered how far had he known about her and Heechul. Was he aware the gisaeng’s real gender or not.

 

Three years ago, she gave him a letter with word ‘Gift’ as her payback for withdrawing the death punishment of her brother. This time, he gave her the same thing. The same letter, with the same word. So the conclusion was only one.

 

“Note in your mind, I never asked you to make Seohyun to become my concubine for the first place, Min. Not from your merit” The king added.

 

Sungmin’s expression was then a little bit softened as she sighed ‘So what are you expecting me to do, Phea?’

 

“Nothing. At first, before you come here, I want to know why you ignored him. Did you want to save him or just feeling ashamed of knowing him” Kyuhyun liked her reaction this time. Even though it was only a tiny bit of change from her cold expression.

 

“But now. I realize I don’t need those answers anymore. Because I have gotten what I wanted the most. That is.... the 'usual' you” His two last words felt a bit difficult to say. A change of his tone to be weaker than he had used to be. He had to feel relieved, hadn’t he? He had proved them wrong that Sungmin had changed, that the smile he first saw when she played a childish game with the gisaeng was real.

 

Sungmin and her family always held their social status almost as high as god. They never wanted to mix up, nor to breath the same air with the lowest class people. She would never admit knowing a transgender courtesan like Heechul. That was just as same as tainting Lee's family pride.

 

This way his heart can be secured. Sungmin was still as cold as she was he ever knew. She never changed. Kim Heechul was a liar. He’s nothing other than Sungmin’s ex-toy.

 

Sungmin stared at him for a minute longer. The King still couldn’t figure out what’s happening in her mind. Then slowly the queen stood up and took some steps backward. Kyuhyun was watching she raised her hands up to her eye level and soon the queen was kneeling before him. The king looked surprised with what just happened. Why Sungmin gave him such respectful greeting out of the blue.

 

But the next thing she did was the one that shocked him the most. As she raised her head and met eyes with eyes on him, the queen was smiling. Not the usual fake one. That was his first time seeing she smiled like that. But no, it’s not the first time. He swore he saw it before, but only from afar.

 

‘Thanks for saving him, Phea’

 

He hoped his eyes were deceiving him. But they’re not. Seeing that smile this close. Not only her smile, but her eyes too. He hated them. He was ing hate them.

 

Those eyes were full of love...

 

His last defense had failed.

 

He never knew he could dislike Kim Heechul’s existence in Sungmin’s life that much.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
End of Flashback
****************

 

....

....

....

....

....

 

“Say something!!”

 

Sungmin's voice successfully snapped Kyuhyun out from his reverie “... Huh? What did you say?”. He found Sungmin glaring at him with arms folded. Zoning out to his past memories had become his bad habit these days. But no one could blame him for this. Sungmin who was dressed in hanbok had triggered it. The smaller man resembled Queen Min too much. Once the curtain was opened before him, he found himself walking closer and staring holes in front of the latter.

 

“Don’t laugh or I punch you!!”

 

Kyuhyun scoffed lightly. He shook his head in a second and quickly ran his thumb to rub his eyes. He told himself ‘What was I thinking?’. The man who’s glaring anger toward him had proved he was wrong.

 

“Your mind is laughing at me!! Admit it!!!” The smaller male griped again.

 

“No. I am not laughing. It’s.... (I just realize you are really different with her)

 

“Your face tells me otherwise!!!” Now the man attached his hands on his waist. If it was an anime, he might be looked like launching steams of anger from his nose and ears.

 

“Minnie, can you just stand still? You will ruin the costume. Have you gained weight?” The petite woman beside him nagged. She was busy attaching some pins around his waist. She looked frustrate.

 

Sungmin turned his head to the designer with mouth hanged open “Sunny!! How could you say I am fat, while that filthy smart- is making a fun of me? I hate you all. Why didn’t you tell me that I would wear a woman wedding hanbok?”  He buried his face into his palms nearly crying. He regretted himself why he didn’t see it’s coming.

 

“I didn’t say you’re fat. I think I was just too confident in remembering your size”

 

“It’s as same as you’re telling me my size gets bigger!!!”

 

Kyuhyun tried hard to hide his laugh and  tapped his finger to his own chin “You look good on it. Disturbingly cute as long as you close your mouth. Gorgeous I could say. That’s a compliment”

 

“Oh really?!!! Because the worms in my stomach are singing ‘are you crazy?’ right now!!! If you like it. Why don’t you wear it by yourself?”

 

“Come on. We have talked about this. Don’t protest and just play your role. It’s only for one day”

 

“You didn’t tell me about the cross-dressing part!”

 

“Okay. I am sorry for forgetting that part. It’s not that important, though”

 

“THAT’S THE MOST ING IMPORTANT PART, YOU IGNORANT BASTARD!!!”

 

Before the taller male said something, his phone was ringing “I’ll be back” he said before exited the room.

 

“Hey! I haven’t finished talking!!” He yelled at the other man. Then he heard a sigh beside him “Your curse words are not very noble, you know?”

 

“Sunny, just switch with me. Please!! I saw you were stealing a glance to him earlier. You two look good together ” He rubbed his palms begging to his cousin.

 

Sunny shrugged and shook her head, “You know I can’t do that”. She cupped her own face and was dazed  up to no where “Beside, I think you look cute together”. The female then walked toward shelves on the nearest wall and took something “Now, I want you to wear this”

 

Sungmin felt everything around him was crashing down. His lower lip was like falling to the floor. Gawking wasn’t enough to describe how shocked he was. He had his own limit. Tell me this is a dream was what his mind told him. That braided wig. He would never want to wear that thing. Definitely not in this life...

 

It’s good Kyuhyun wasn’t there at the moment.

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

Meanwhile, as he exited the boutique fitting room, Kyuhyun looked whom was calling on his phone’s screen. It’s Seohyun. His thought was debating whether he should be answering or not. He still couldn’t tell her about it. His plan. But he also couldn’t blame her either. He was the one who refused to talk about his worries back when they were still together in China. Instead, he recklessly asked her to marry him.

 

“Is it so sudden to talk about this Quixian? We both are still too young. What’s actually happening? Tell me...”

“My father.... Told me something yesterday...”

“What is it?”

“No. Nothing. Just.... Forget what I said earlier”

 

The ringing stopped. He sighed a relief. He wasn’t ready to talk about what would happen between him and Sungmin to her. He needed times for that.

 

Then his phone rang again with the same caller for the second time. Seohyun. If only she accepted his proposal and didn’t decide to pursue her dream in Korea. If only he was brave enough to ask her to run away and live together. If only he didn’t put his feet into that old shrine and opened that Pandora box. His feeling toward the female might remain as same as before. Not after he remembered everything which made him hated everyone included himself. He closed his eyes. He remembered the past Seohyun as his concubine was staring at him with tears in her eyes.

 

“This is destiny, Phea. Nobody wins. Nobody is loser. Nobody cares...”

 

The phone kept vibrating in his hand. He let out a weak sigh and mumbled ‘I am sorry’ before pulling the battery out from his phone.

 

“Sir!” Kangin came approaching him “There’s a call for you, ” the man offered his phone to his young master.

 

Kyuhyun lifted an eyebrow “Who?”

 

His assistant smiled “Your Gege2, Sir”

 

Kyuhyun crept a wide smile as he knew who was calling. He took Kangin’s phone “Thanks Hyung. Please tell Sungmin after he has finished fitting his costume that I will be waiting him in the car” told him to the other man before he picked up the phone.

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

At Seohyun’s apartment

 

“He doesn’t pick up my call again”

 

Praying the count timer would be running once that person picked up her phone had become useless for Seohyun. Taeyeon who sat beside her couldn’t help anything but pity. It’s the first time for her seeing the former looked so desperate like that. “Maybe he’s busy. I guess he will be available after dinner time” Taeyeon said to lessen her worry which seemed to fail again as Seohyun run her fingers through her hair and kept her head down in frustration “I have to talk to him now. I feel like my feet couldn’t stand on earth anymore...”

 

“What happen? Tell me. Maybe I can help you”

 

“How!!” she snapped to Taeyeon, which made the latter startled.  “I... I am sorry. I just..... I think it’s my fault, Taeyeon. I shouldn’t have said no to him back then. I didn’t want to be in a rush. I thought there would be another way except running —“

 

“Seohyun.... Seohyun!! Calm down!” Taeyeon grabbed her shoulders and turned the latter to face her “Look at me? What happen?”.

 

She attached her lip hard to her teeth, but it wasn’t enough to stop its trembling as tears slowly flew down through her cheeks, “The Wedding...”

 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Flashback
**********

“Mom!!”

 

“Seohyunnie, why didn’t you tell me you’re coming?” Mrs. Ook pulled her daughter into a lovely hug. She felt so happy with the latter came to her office to celebrate her birthday.

 

“Happy 45th anniversary!! Please always be healthy, Mom”

 

A wide smile formed as she was caressing her daughter's silky long hair “Thank you Sweetie”. After they released the hug, they sat on a sofa together and Seohyun gave her mother a present “I hope you like it”. Mrs. Ook chuckled “Of course I will like everything my daughter gives to me” she said. She started to open the present, but had to stop immediately as she remembered something important “Seohyun-ah, Are you back in relationship with Quixi— I mean President Cho’s son?” She said it in a whisper since they were chatting in front of Kyuhyun’s mother office room right then.

 

Seohyun frowned “Why do you ask that question suddenly like that, Mom? We... we’re still...” she wilted her head down to hide her flustered face, but it didn’t affect the worry which showed up with her mother face “Are you still in love with him or not?” asked her again. Seohyun bit her lower lip and nodded shyly. Mrs. Ook let out a heavy sigh “Now I think you have to prepare yourself and do something”. The pausing time between them made her daughter stared at her in confuse.

 

“I think Madam Inhyun is preparing an arranged marriage with Lee family”. She expected her daughter would be shocked hearing the news, but Seohyun laughed as if it’s a joke instead. “Mom, it’s impossible. A Lee family doesn’t have any daughter”.

 

“Yes, I know. But It doesn’t mean those two families can’t be able to tie a knot together. Guess who is Madam Inhyun talking within her room right now?”

 

Seohyun started feeling uneasy “Wh.... Who?”

 

“Lee Sunny”

 

“Lee Sunny.... Do you mean a famous designer Lee Sunny?”

 

Mrs. Ook shrugged “Well, I just found out that she is Lee Sungmin’s cousin once I knew her real name is Lee Sunkyu. Madam Inhyun has been hiring her as the main designer of her boutique since a month ago. I overheard a bit of their conversation  while serving their tea. Something like hanbok and ceremo—“

 

“I’ll go to the boutique now, Aunty”

 

Their conversation was cut as the said person exited Madam Inhyun’s office room. She was petite but her appearance was still looked elegant with that short blonde hair and well chosen outfit. Madam Inhyun hugged her with a content smile, “I am happy you’re coming, Sunny. He looks so gloomy nowadays, please visit our house sometime.”

 

Sunny smiled back, “I will. I promise. Do you think he will like it, Aunty?”

 

Madam Inhyun knitted her brows together for a second “Well, I do like it. I have a certain feeling Kyuhyun will like it too”

 

Madam Inhyun stopped their chat as her phone’s ringing in her blazer pocket. She told Sunny with a mouth gesture that it’s Kyuhyun. “Son, where are you now?.... Okay... Yes, Sunny will be there soon too”

 

After the phone call ended, she looked back to Sunny and held her hand “Seems like he still doesn’t know about it yet, so be careful”

 

Sunny held her hand back and smiled “Don’t worry. I know how to handle him”.

 

Madam Inhyun then turned toward her secretary’s desk “Mrs. Ook...” she paused as she spotted Seohyun beside Mrs. Ook. Seohyun bowed her head, then said her greeting “Hello, Madam”

 

“Oh, Miss Seohyun. Have you been well?”

 

Seohyun smiled at her and answered nervously “Ye.. Yes, Madam. I hope you also have been well “. But Kyuhyun’s mother seemed not to give enough attention “Mrs. Ook, can you Sunny and ask driver Jang to —“

 

“No, It’s okay Aunty. I can go by myself” Sunny bowed her head to all of them, then exited the office while Seohyun was frozen there watching her figure disappeared through the door.

 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
End of Flashback
****************

 

“Seohyun-ah, you’re just exaggerating. There’s no proof there will be a wedding”, Taeyeon tried to assure her friend.

 

“It could be called as exaggerating if he picked up my phone and confirmed that it’s not true”

 

Taeyeon sighed. Couldn’t find more words to comfort her “You seem to love him so much, do you? So why did you reject his proposal while back in China”

 

Seohyun wiped some remaining tears in her eyes “Actually, this is the first time I talk about this to someone. Back when we were still in China. Kyuhyun proposed me. I rejected him because we were too young and I thought he understood well. If people know, they must be thinking I chose singing career over love. But no, I have another reason for that”

 

Seohyun looked at her friend and felt thankful that the latter chose to be silent yet listening “His family knew our relationship and my status. They did nothing like accepting nor disagree with it. But I could still feel how they drew thick lines between us. How they saw me just as a phase in his life. How they’re showing off their high prestige for me thus I would realize how tiny I was in front of them. And how Madam Inhyun hired my mother as her secretary with the highest salary for a secretary in Korea. I told my mother to stop, but she refused”

 

Seohyun let out a long sigh and formed a bitter smile, “Therefore, I chose to work under their label and vowed to be the best female singer in Korea. That way I could  lift up my status and make them to not look down on me. That I am worthy enough to be their future daughter in law. I know I won’t be up to the same level as they are, but at least I won’t break my neck for looking up to the top too much. You know, it needed one best award and four popularity awards for making Kyuhyun’s mother to talk more than 3 words with me. I succeed, I have gotten a lot of new acquaintances from chaebol3 class, but....”

 

“But you forget the most important thing....” Taeyeon added

 

A slight tear flew down again from her eyes as she nodded “Yes, I forget there’s still Kyuhyun. Now I am afraid I will lose him”

 

“Then confess your love again. Tell him and assure him that you still love him, that you’re sorry for him. I know about you saying love literally is a cheesy thing. Some people often say that an action is more important than words, but they’re wrong. You still need such a cheesy thing to show your feeling, to assure that person you’re still his”

 

There’s a light of hope drawn from her eyes, “You.. you’re right, Taeyeon. But how can I do it when he doesn’t even pick up my phone?”

 

“You have sent your ticket concert and backstage pass to him, right? Make an event for him and confess your feeling there” Taeyeon advised.

 

“Yes. I have sent them to Kangin Oppa

 

“Ah, and about the wedding rumor. Just keep it aside for a while. Do you remember I told you that my friend is working at the Cho family as a maid. She is actually a reporter in disguise so if something like a secret wedding will be held, she must know about it”

 

Seohyun’s eyes widened “Reporter? Isn’t that dangerous?”

 

Taeyeon hummed, “Well... She is a fearless wench. It’s not a big deal for her, ” she said before taking her phone to call someone.

 

“Hi, Jessica! It’s me Taeyeon”

 

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

“Yes, Gege. Just bear with his rage until he is tired, then tell him what you feel.... Yes, don’t worry about the company. I will deal with them .... Please text me the progress... I’ll hang up now. Good luck, Gege. “ Kyuhyun ended his call with a content smile. He looked out through the window of his car looking for a glance of grumpy Sungmin walking out from the boutique. He had waited for a long 30 minutes, but instead of the shorter male coming out, it’s Kangin and Sunny who were run approaching him.

 

“Sir!!” Kangin arrived first and looked anxious.

 

Kyuhyun rolled down the window and asked “What happen? Where’s Sungmin?”

 

“He is disappeared”

 

“What?”

 

Sunny, who came later told him “I just left to a restroom for a moment. I even locked the room. But I forgot it’s 2nd floor and he could jump down from there easily through the window” she explained.

 

Kyuhyun could only roll his eyes and tumbled his head to his seat “He really never learned his lesson” he mumbled.

 

“What should we do?”

 

He glanced up to Kangin and sighed tiredly “Bring our men to search him. Just like usual, ” he shrugged, folded his arms over his chest, then closed his eyes “Wake me up when you find him” he said as he let out a yawn.

 

Kangin and Sunny looked at him with mouth hanged open. Sunny turned to Kangin and asked “Is he sleeping? Just like that?”

 

Kangin only could answer her with a flat smile.

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

Meanwhile, Heechul took a walk to the Cheongdam Park (± 400 m from his dorm). He wore a hoodie and a masker to avoid people’s attention. He didn’t want to stay at his dorm as long as that person was still there. There's nothing he could offer to that person except a cold shoulder right now. 

 

The park seemed to have less visitors. Pretty quiet and vacant as it’s around working hours, which Heechul felt thankful that he could remove his mask and enjoyed the view of the park at a long bench there. The first ten minutes were refreshing, the second ten minutes became boring, and the next ten minutes were more frustrating.

 

“Damn it? Why there isn’t even a single bird chirping here?” he cursed. He thought coming to the park was not a good idea, he should go to the PC room instead. Then on his left side, he spotted someone was running from afar to his direction. At first, he thought it’s a woman since that person wore a wraparound skirt, but when he narrowed his eyes, that person wore a man's shirt and had short black hair. That person's posture was also looked familiar. As that person ran closer, he finally recognized the man.

 

“What is that brat doing?”

 

....

....

 

“Damn it. Damn it. Damn it” Sungmin was cursing himself along the way. Even though he was succeed running away from Kyuhyun’s mother boutique by jumping from the 2nd floor perfectly, he couldn’t manage to completely change his clothes as he had to escape as fast as possible before Sunny came back from the restroom. He still could make it to bring his pants though. He just needed to find a place to wear his pants back.

 

As he spotted a shrubbery behind a long bench in the park in front of him, he mumbled “finally!” before he could identify who the person sitting there. He stopped and almost let out a shriek feeling shocked. He couldn’t be seen like this. Not with the most poisoned tongue man walked on earth like Kim Heechul. Not after with the last thing happened between them. Thus, he quickly raised his right hand to block his face from Heechul’s view and walked by edge one ways, hoping the other man didn’t recognize him nor give a damn until he disappeared from his eyes.

 

Heechul stared at him with mouth hanged open and questioned himself why the smaller man had to walk by turning his back on him awkwardly like that. Wouldn’t it become more suspicious? “What an idiot, ” he muttered.

 

“Excuse me” Heechul called out and stood up. Sungmin fastened his walk and ignored him. But Heechul couldn’t just leave it like that. He approached Sungmin and said “Excuse me. I think you’re a person I know. You’re Sungmin, right?”

 

Sungmin widened his eyes and became tenser. He still covered his face from Heechul’s view and decided to reply the taller male by disguising his voice like a woman “No. I don’t know you Ahjushi. You get a wrong person. My name is Sungsoon. Humph!!!!” Sungmin replied and kept prolonging their distance.

 

But Heechul being Heechul. He wouldn’t get easily tricked like that. Even when his friends carried out a hidden camera prank on him, they always failed. “Are you really not Sungmin? But your face resembles his face a lot. And your hand is not enough to cover it you know” Heechul ended his words with a smirk.

 

Sungmin stopped as his ears sent echoes with ‘your hand is not enough to cover your face’ repeatedly in his head. Soon anger was growing within him as he spun around and approached the other male “Did you just call me FAT?!!”

 

Heechul’s eyes bugged out by hearing how Sungmin interpreted his words, “Which is any of my words that called you ‘fat’?”

 

“You just called me a big head!!” Sungmin argued which ended with a huge pout on his face.

 

Heechul rolled his eyes and crossed his arms “Hey! You also called me ‘Ahjushi’ earlier and pretended not knowing me again”

 

Sungmin became tensed again as a pang of guilt hit him. He bit his lower lip and averted his eyes from the other man “It... it’s because...”

 

Heechul sighed. He didn’t have any mood for a fight nor to hear some dramatic explanation, so instead he said “Ah.... I am thirsty. I want an Ice Choco”

 

Sungmin stared up at him sadly “But... but I don’t bring money”

 

Heechul tapped his head lightly “Who said I wanted you to treat me, you rotten pumpkin? I am the one who pays”

 

“Really?” Sungmin’s eyes sparkled.

 

“I didn’t say I will treat you”

 

“...”

 

“Yah, Rotten Pumpkin! How many times do I have to say don’t pout at me? I was kidding. I’ll buy for you too”

 

Sungmin grinned in excitement “Let me change my skirt first, ” he said as he walked to shrubbery behind the bench.

 

“Why? You look good in it”

 

“Hell NO!!!!”

 

 

 

~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~

 

 

They arrived at Dunkin’s Donut nearby to buy the ice Choco. Heechul lent Sungmin his hoodie to cover his face while he was only using his black masker.

 

“Here for you. Let’s go” Heechul gave him the ice Choco and asked the smaller male to get out from the bakery. But Sungmin stood frozen, staring at the poster at another cashier table.  There was a long line of customers standing in front of it waiting their turn to buy a special menu of the week.

 

(Trans : Order over 15.000 won, get the Flying Jackie with only 2000 won !!)

 

 

“Can I borrow 20.000 won?”

 

“NO!” Heechul answered boldly while slurping his drink.

 

“Please... It’s a limited edition” He begged him with puppy eyes, but it still couldn’t move Heechul at all.

 

“Don’t you see the long mile line of people there. I have a schedule after this (lied). It’s so tiring (slurp)”

 

Sungmin stared back at the flying Jackie poster. He forgot to write about it in his memo because of the whole chaos about royal family things. Now, the promotion date of the Flying Jackie was near its end. He might buy it by tomorrow, but who knew if the flying Jackie would be sold up before he managed to buy it.

 

Then a brilliant idea popped up in his mind, “If I can buy it in three minutes without queuing, will you lend me the money?”

 

Heechul frowned with doubt “How do you do it?”

 

“I have my way”

 

“I don’t believe you”

 

“Please, I will do anything!!” Sungmin begged more.

 

Heechul lifted an eyebrow “Anything?”

 

“Yes, anything”

 

“Then call me Hyungnim

 

“What?!!!”

 

“I am older than you, You're Insolent Brat!!”

 

Sungmin curled his lip not liking the idea, but he still offered his hand “Okay. Deal. Give me the money”

 

Heechul scoffed, then took out his wallet and gave Sungmin the money. The cheerleaders in his head were dancing a victory yell with ‘Finally!! Kim Heechul can teach the rotten pumpkin a manner!!’

 

But what a pity. He celebrated his never existed victory too soon once Sungmin pulled off his mask out of the blue and shouted out loud to the crowd “OMG !!! M & D Kim Heechul is here!!!”

 

In a flash second, almost three-quarter of people in the line turned their heads, broke their formation, and run to approach the singer with a loving scream “(Kyaaaa!!!!) Oppa!!!! Kim Heechul Oppa!!!”

 

Heechul left speechless with eyes bugging out for a moment as a storm of people asking for his signature, free-hug, and took a picture together instead of lining up for Flying Jackie packet.

 

On the other side, Sungmin boldly stood in front of the cashier with a huge grin “One set please (3^_^)3 !!”

 

“YAH !! LEE SUNGMIN YOU SCHEMING DEVIL !!!”.  Sungmin could hear Heechul cursed at him, but he decided to forgive the singer for that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 Hugung : define ranks for concubine in Jonseong dinasty. Lady Seohyun current rank was 3rd since she was pregnant.

2 Gege : a Chinese word mean older brother.

Chaebol : refers to a South Korean form of business conglomerate. They are typically global multinationals owning numerous international enterprises




A.N.2 : I am sorry the kissing scene is not here but in the next chapter which is still in process ^^. I will post it soon once it's done ^^. In case if you're curious about what a wedding hanbok sungmin will wear is like, here I give you a snapshot :

I will write faster if you give me comments kkkkkkkkk xD. Thank you so much for patiently waiting. I'll try my best to finish up chapter 40 as soon as possible ^^